Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,845 members, 7,906,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Assura Fast Trade - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Assura Fast Trade (3267 Views)

Assura Fast Trade / Assura Fast Trade / Assura Fast Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assura Fast Trade by karyhma(f): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Have you invested in real estate?

Invest in your future Pay as low as NGN 5,000 per month

https://app.assuratrade.com/referral/karyhma

FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE AND INVEST NOW.

Re: Assura Fast Trade by Julius209(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2019
have registered through your username can you please expatiate more on it?
Re: Assura Fast Trade by Julius209(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
please reply I would I add my bank account details
Re: Assura Fast Trade by karyhma(f): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2019
Hello Julius,
You do not need to put in your bank details just click on assets and buy assets and select the asset you are interested in buying.

Julius209:
please reply I would I add my bank account details
Re: Assura Fast Trade by Julius209(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2019
karyhma:
Hello Julius,
You do not need to put in your bank details just click on assets and buy assets and select the asset you are interested in buying.

karyhma:
Hello Julius,

have purchased the asset already but my profit is not growing daily as they promised
Re: Assura Fast Trade by karyhma(f): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Which of the assets did you purchase?
These assets have sure daily profit
Grace Court
Emirate park and Gardens
CEDARWOOD
Julius209:
have purchased the asset already but my profit is not growing daily as they promised
Re: Assura Fast Trade by Julius209(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
karyhma:
Grace Court
Emirate park and Gardens
CEDARWOOD
I purchased grace place estate....... I hope have not purchased wrong asset?
Re: Assura Fast Trade by Julius209(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
karyhma:
Grace Court
Emirate park and Gardens
CEDARWOOD
what can I do now? Cos have been trying sell it but it kept saying the amount must be greater than 200 and I don't understand the amount they are referring to
Re: Assura Fast Trade by Julius209(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Julius209:
what can I do now? Cos have been trying sell it but it kept saying the amount must be greater than 200 and I don't understand the amount they are referring to
maybe the sellable profit amount?
Re: Assura Fast Trade by Julius209(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
That's the screenshot

Re: Assura Fast Trade by karyhma(f): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2019
You should be making profits now.
Check your account

Julius209:
Re: Assura Fast Trade by thorrvik55(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
karyhma:
Check your account

I just sent u a pm...
Re: Assura Fast Trade by Julius209(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2019
karyhma:
Check your account

yes my profit has grown to #194 but I want to sell the asset and repurchase the one that have sure daily profit but it still saying amount must be greater than 200
Re: Assura Fast Trade by karyhma(f): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2019
Okay
You can send a mail to the admin

Use this format
"Good day,

I would like to sell my assets(Grace Palace Estate) to purchase another asset(Emirate Park Garden) but the option does not appear here.

Please, can this be fixed?

Kind regards"

Send this to assuratrade@gmail.com

Julius209:
yes my profit has grown to #194 but I want to sell the asset and repurchase the one that have sure daily profit but it still saying amount must be greater than 200
Re: Assura Fast Trade by alan056: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Julius209:

Hello,Julius

Someone just told me about AFT and looks like you have some information about the org,I'd like to ask if you recommend going ahead with these guys... Thank you for your prompt response
Re: Assura Fast Trade by karyhma(f): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Hello,

Send a message to this number 08161248174, I can put you through.

alan056:

Hello,Julius

Someone just told me about AFT and looks like you have some information about the org,I'd like to ask if you recommend going ahead with these guys... Thank you for your prompt response
Re: Assura Fast Trade by abahyor(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Can someone give us feedback if they were able to cash out their money since u Gus started since June....a friend just mention it and I will apprentice feedback so I don’t lose my money
Re: Assura Fast Trade by tourpee(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Cashing out is the major problem....You wont be able to cash out your full money
abahyor:
Can someone give us feedback if they were able to cash out their money since u Gus started since June....a friend just mention it and I will apprentice feedback so I don’t lose my money
Re: Assura Fast Trade by jorrn: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Send me a DM if you need any info concerning AFT.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $10 Daily Trading With Your Phone Using My Free Guide. / Avoid Mistakes: Learn From What Smart Property Investors Did In The 80's / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.