Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,708 members, 7,972,619 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:17 PM

Dilution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dilution (167 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dilution by toyinaremu(f): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2019
This morning as I was preparing to bath my baby, something occurred to me while mixing the water for it to be warm.

The water was so hot and as I keep adding cold water, it became warm till I get to my desired state. Just as it occurred to me is how I want to tell you ‘this is how it is with believers who has unbelievers in a large percentage in their circle of friends’.

What is dilution? Dilution is the process of decreasing the concentration of a solute in a solution, usually simply by mixing with more solvent like adding more water to a solution. To dilute a solution means to add more solvent without the addition of more solute.

You are the solution which has strong solute but with the continuous addition of solvent, you get diluted and no more strong. No matter the hotness of the water, the more the cold water, it will get even.

Who are in your circle of friends? You are the only believer amidst them, hear me; the more they add their input into you and you act on it, you become warm and if not stopped, the colder you become! This is the same way with relationship with unbeliever!!

Do you desire to be on fire for God, you desire to be hot spiritually? Check your circle of friends, are they not like cold water to quench your hotness?

You can't rise above the company you keep.

Good Morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilution by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Undefiled wisdom.
God bless you, madam!

1 Cor 15:33
Bad company will eventually corrupt good manners.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday , June 4, 2019 / Real Fixed Match Available Correct Scorer's / Download Ko Si (there's None) By Chukwuma Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.