Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,809 members, 7,921,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

Trey Songz Shares Facetime With His Newborn Son, Noah (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz Shares Facetime With His Newborn Son, Noah (photo) (1012 Views)

Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) / Timaya Carrying Emmanuel, His Newborn Son On The Street Of Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trey Songz Shares Facetime With His Newborn Son, Noah (photo) by MrTrend(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2019
Trey Songz is very smitten and it just shows. The new dad shared a snapshot of him on FaceTime with his newborn son, Noah.

On May 17, 2019, the singer announced the birth of his son. Prior to the birth of his son, he spoke of his desire to have a child of his own.

See Photo Of The Baby Below:

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/trey-songz-shows-off-his-babys-face/

1 Share

Re: Trey Songz Shares Facetime With His Newborn Son, Noah (photo) by MrTrend(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Trey Songz Shares Facetime With His Newborn Son, Noah (photo) by Waakanda: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Cutie, please don't take after your dad's sexcapades o cool
Re: Trey Songz Shares Facetime With His Newborn Son, Noah (photo) by princealexndre(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Cute
Re: Trey Songz Shares Facetime With His Newborn Son, Noah (photo) by MiaB(f): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
my crush now has a baby

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Ayo Adesanya As She Clocks 50 Today / BBNaija Couple, Teddy-a And Bambam Visits Ooni Of Ife After Their Introduction / I Had Forgotten About Regina Daniels Until I Saw This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.