Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha (26647 Views)

2 Million Pounds ‘Stolen’ By Jeremiah Useni Seized In Jersey - Premium Times / Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check / IPOB Shocks Buhari Raises Biafra Flags During Nigeria Defeats To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by aladura1: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Guyman02:
All the Emirs in the North use various flags and insignia on their cars and none have ever been harassed, why are the Police seizing cars with Biafran insignia when bandits have colonized some towns in the north without Police intervening. This is misplacement of priority

Has the Emir of Kano signalled his intention to form a different country called Kano Emirate from the rest of Nigeria??

By extension, you would be saying that all those banks who fly their flags outside their banks are forming a country different from Nigeria.

If you want Biafra, work within the system. Get the laws ammended to favour your desire for secession. Marching all day long, and then lining up to vote for PDP and APC on election day....for an elite that does not want secession...will get you nowhere.

4 Likes

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by ken6488(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
You hate them but wouldn't let them go

2 Likes

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Bossjakande: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
burn DAT barstard flag abeg u cant have a country in anoda dont look for a war u cant fight
Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Godons1: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is a good news. IPOB are Terrorist and anybody that supports them is a Terrorist too.

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
ken6488:
You hate them but wouldn't let them go

Where is the enabling laws that allow for secession?

If you want secession, get the legal backing by getting a law passed in the National Assembly, or by pressing for a Constitutional confrence that would ammend the constitution.

Otherwise, there is no way the government , even if Buhari is favourably disposed to secession, would allow you go like that...because the law does not back them.

And why seccede? You want Ibo traders and workers to be paying higher taxes? You want food prices to go up in Biafra...especially as she is/ are dependent on imports of Northern food? Are you sure the South South is interested in joining...because all their leaders and elite have not been favourably disposed to Biafra??

Go and face your leaders first.

4 Likes

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by zoghys: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Inasmuch as i empathize with my igbo brothers and recognize their struggle for self independence, i just don't see it happening. The bean of their problem is not just with Nigeria political leaders, but then their own immediate political class who knows power tussle will start once they have their biafra. The problem is never with the country, but the political class whom have subjected the majority to abject poverty, despite our huge natural resources, and this is quite unfortunate. For a better Nigeria, let's start with constitutional amendment, demonetize nigeria politics and polity, such that average senator, President and the likes earns the size of level 12, 14 officers in the civil servant and see Nigeria transform. With this kind of present arrangement either with PDP or APC, Nigeria will still be a shithole, and i say that with all sense of respect and loyalty, and still you won't get your Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by NonsoWow: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good one JTF. All those wawa and abakaliki miscreants disturbing Onitsha in the name of Biafra should be shot pointblank. No one will miss them.

1 Like

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Godons1:
This is a good news. IPOB are Terrorist and anybody that supports them ia a Terrorist too.

IPOB haven't commited a terrorist attack at all., nor have they killed anyone.

Let's be honest...and I oppose them myself.
Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Bukden16(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
I am a Northerner from Plateau.

But I believed in Biafra..!

3 Likes

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Balyz: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
SLAP44:
They cannot stop us.

We'll never give up
Wake up and face realitty. Biafra is dead

1 Like

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Balyz: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bukden16:
I am a Northerner from Plateau.

But I believed in Biafra..!
Oga plateau people don't do Biafra

1 Like

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
The plate number though NPF 419

1 Like

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by GMbuharii: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
AllenSpencer:
The vehicle and items should be burnt with the occupants in the vehicle

E.. gambia
Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by GMbuharii: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Operation Crocodile Smile loading.

On it generation

grin
Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Oluwakaysblog55: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Clean Lexus RX300, full option with leather interior.

Year: 2000

Price.... 1.3m

You can call or whatapp 08051366784
Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Uteghe(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
The Buhari govt operates double standard in dealing with terror groups. While Elzakzaky (a religious extremist) is detained and his house demolished,Kanu, a self confessed terrorist who has killed an Igbo born prophet and once bombed the home of Nwodo (the Ohaneze chief) was left off the hook and his father's house which served as his operational base left standing. Doesn't this show govt is treating IPOB with kid gloves?
Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
AllenSpencer:
The vehicle and items should be burnt with the occupants in the vehicle

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by ken6488(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
tactius:

Where is the enabling laws that allow for secession?

If you want secession, get the legal backing by getting a law passed in the National Assembly, or by pressing for a Constitutional confrence that would ammend the constitution.

Otherwise, there is no way the government , even if Buhari is favourably disposed to secession, would allow you go like that...because the law does not back them.

And why seccede? You want Ibo traders and workers to be paying higher taxes? You want food prices to go up in Biafra...especially as she is/ are dependent on imports of Northern food? Are you sure the South South is interested in joining...because all their leaders and elite have not been favourably disposed to Biafra??

Go and face your leaders first.

Though am Ibo..

Am south south....

Reason does guys has really suffered a lot in the hands of Nigeria........

About south south joining biafra....

Not sure we pretty want resources full control.........

And more also.

Our people believe we have been under Hausa for a long time not to be under another tribe again...

Technically we want biafra for them..

Niger delta republic wink

And we be like USA and Canada..

That's our dream here

1 Like

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
yeah
Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by RemiTinubu(f): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
Oga plateau people don't do Biafra
[/s]
trash
Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by RemiTinubu(f): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
Wake up and face realitty. Biafra is dead
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by ledaman: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
SLAP44:
They cannot stop us.

We'll never give up
Who are we? Ask the remaining families of late Ojukwu I think they will tell you the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Call07068190311: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
majamajic:
this sex position guy,

how do u scam person that come to watch positions ?

am yet to understand

The guy de practice black hat

1 Like

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Listar(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=78978290]The vehicle and items should be burnt with the occupants in the vehicle[/q
uote]
U really like Biafra that is u can't let them go with their free protest
Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by Balyz: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
You are still suffering from last night's ogogoro hangover grin

1 Like

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by kleverley(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
,............... my birthday is today fellow nairalanders show love to me happy humble self

1 Like

Re: 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha by kleverley(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
........... my birthday is today fellow nairalanders show love to me happy birthday to my humble self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kesington Adebutu Becomes Odole Odua, Obasanjo And Others Present / NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR / Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.