Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,938 members, 7,899,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag (54862 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Chioma Rocks Cleavage-baring Gucci Outfit To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert (Photos) / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
SURGERY AIDED BREAST...AND SHE IS PROUDLY SAMPLING THEM....NA WA OO
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by FireKing: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
I dey SHAME FOR YOU.........celebrities love posing with burrow pose to destroy the lives of young ones instead of looking for hungry pikins wey dey street wey need help with the little they have but prefer to buy yeye clothes to show off & catch rich men....... Yeye de smell.... WWW.OLOSHOS4LIFE.COM
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by tfash96(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Pls Is she in any man's house I doubt it
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Old cargo
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by Odepend: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
This girl no wan grow old? nice outfit anyway.
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
ubee:

Some of you guys in this forum are so desperate, one could wonder if you don't interact with chics in your daily lives.
How can you make a move on someone with no profile pic for you to see if she? is attractive or not? You just see "female" and you shoot your shot. Chai!
In many cases sef these individuals with female profile classification are actually men like you.
One day you go chook prick inside snake hole.
Who is this Uber abi na Taxify don't give your self unccesary HBP (High Blood Pressure) it am aimless qoute that how joke on this forum

Do you Dig?
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by kense88: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Its obvious she is no longer the gorgeous lady i use to admire. Time really flies
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by TemmyT002(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hotttttt
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by bewla(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
tohyorsih:

Cold tongue
Freezer
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by chibaby1985(f): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by madjune(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aunty Go and marry.
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by amakadihot87(f): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ronky001:

Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself posing in a mini yellow dress which she rocked with white matching Dolce & Gabbana handbag and sandals.

https://gisthubnaija.com/nollywood-actress-ini-edo-looks-stunning-in-new-photos/
she is super cute,but must the Bobby be shown
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by Bambambiglo: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Okay,I'm digging this look smiley

All that gibberish you wrote on your personal quote is to make you feel special or what?
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Beauty with no sense is not beauty. I used to respect this lady and her craft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by tohyorsih(f): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2019
khinqberry:

like seriously

Yes cool
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by tohyorsih(f): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
What of you are you Hot or Cold?

I'm warm cool
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by sugacoatedmouth(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih:

I'm warm cool
Come closer lemme feel the Warmth
Re: Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag by bankolefun(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
abeg ur pussy don pack up jare...leave the game for the newbies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless / Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) / Regina Daniels Squats In Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.