Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (47838 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Yippeedaniel(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
She dey fine husband... � � � � � � � � � �.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Kingsean(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
comshots:
Nollywood

Its not nollywood. Just because u don't believe it doesn't mean its not true. I also had d same mentality until he told me his story. Everyone has a star which is either stagnated by something or boosted by it.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
BlueAir:
has any one ever told u how bad ur mouth smells? A WOMAN is not a burden. A girl is. I'm talking from experience. U are talking from nairaland fever
Don't mind these boys, trying to be councillors over matters they don't even understand.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Unrated900(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2019
Can you stay without money

If yes then

I have a man for you.

No money but very very very long rod

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Tundethegood: 12:22am On Jun 04, 2019
I don't blif u
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by ofordegreat(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady on twitter, @Haybelzephyr advises men who have struggled so hard and no money to get married because some women holds the key to success. Gistvic Reports.

IS THIS REALLY TRUE??

She wrote:

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/dear-men-if-you-have-hustled-so-hard.html

God bless her for saying this truth.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Insectkiller: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Old age dey worry her..

Her pssy don wrinkle..chai

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 04, 2019
BlueAir:
has any one ever told u how bad ur mouth smells? A WOMAN is not a burden. A girl is. I'm talking from experience. U are talking from nairaland fever
No be from a girl she becomes a woman?
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by BlueAir: 5:46am On Jun 04, 2019
comshots:
No be from a girl she becomes a woman?
go back to ur laptop undecided
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by femi4: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Alzirida:
Lol.

It works sometimes.
Back fires mostimes
you ve said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by lagosinnovator: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2019
I was a security guard in a Telecom firm . marriage paved way for me. alot has turned around for me . The favor I experience from the introduction till now is superb.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by ajepako(f): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
That is true. I am a leaving example.

Ajepako who are you dating now?

Booloo....Alafishe tongue tongue
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by ayourlerweezo(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2019
I have always disapproved this bout getting married to be successful. A lady once said, "do you know you can become a millionaire if you get married? " I answered yes that is if you are already a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Phenomenal16(f): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady on twitter, @Haybelzephyr advises men who have struggled so hard and no money to get married because some women holds the key to success. Gistvic Reports.

IS THIS REALLY TRUE??

She wrote:

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/dear-men-if-you-have-hustled-so-hard.html
....yes o......so so true........don't kill urself trying to make moni ........go for a lady that understands that u r on a journey...... Shout out to all those guys working hard ....to make money is not easy ..I pray that God favours beyond measures

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Phenomenal16(f): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2019
ayourlerweezo:
I have always disapproved this bout getting married to be successful. A lady once said, "do you know you can become a millionaire if you get married? " I answered yes that is if you are already a billionaire.
...I av close friend who married n became rich....gud a thing there wife ain't even rich before the marriage..... A man who finds a wife finds a gud thing and obtaineth favour from God.........some women are just favour ova load

1 Like

Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Unrated900(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
Roger

Roger

Alfa

Delta

Bravo

Command

Guys please beware enemy has set trap

Come in commando roger alpha beta

Beware this is a trap guys.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Smartprince1991: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2019
True talk dear,and am working towards that.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Unrated900(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....yes o......so so true........don't kill urself trying to make moni ........go for a lady that understands that u r on a journey...... Shout out to all those guys working hard ....to make money is not easy ..I pray that God favours beyond measures

Where s the lady bros please show me where they are,guys beware this is a trap.
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Unrated900(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2019
ayourlerweezo:

Sense will not kill you sha
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Unrated900(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Akalia:
I beg to differ. Your points do not resonate well with my belief at least according to my knowledge of the scripture. In the book of proverbs 18:22- it says that "he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the lord". To that extent I think it's GOD that gives the man the key to unlock the door of breakthrough and not the woman. Marriage is the most powerful alliance on earth if maximised because it's GOD instituted and it comes with a promise according to the scripture I hinted above.

Another factor that makes a man achieve more success when he is married than when he is single is that marriage heightens a man's zeal and ambition by working harder and smarter to succeed because he now has mouth(s) to feed. I speak from experience though.

My 1 cent.

My brother you are right

Let's be honest bro without money this ladies won't stay unless u wana go marry divorcéss who are desperate
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Unrated900(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2019
Kingsean:
She is actually correct. Though it won't work for everyone. My uncle's friend is a living testimony to this. He was earning so little as a bachelor despite his qualifications. He never got considered for bigger jobs no matter how he decorated his CV. Infact he asked to go and wash his head cos he struggled too much without positive result. There was this lady in his workplace who loved him very much and it was obvious. A pastor adviced him to get married dat he didn't need to struggle further. He got married to her and got a job at KPMG. Infact he had many big offers. It was as if the marriage activated his glory. It works...

My uncle is a living testimonies as well as he is suffering now.

Guys its a set up make money before you get married not much money but make 3m before you got married like me.

Anything opposite that,its a set up beware
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Rozaytee: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2019
SageMK:
Nonsense.

Getting married should be the last thing on a broke man's bucket list. I don't see the logic behind adding a burden to what is already a troubled life. You'll both drown.

This shìt about her holding the key to success is lies. Nobody holds the key to your success. It's in your hands.

one cold beer for u
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
Lol, listen to her at your own peril grin

2008 mazda cx-9 suv available in ibadan for 3.7m

2008 benz c300 available in ibadan for 4.2m

2010 lexus es350 available in ibadan for 4.3m

2 units of 2003 toyota camry big daddy for 1.6m

Holla 08034290032

Check my topics for link threads and more pix
c300 08 wey dem dey sale 2.8m & 3m you dey call 4.2? mtcheew
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Kingsean(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Unrated900:

My uncle is a living testimonies as well as he is suffering now.

Guys its a set up make money before you get married not much money but make 3m before you got married like me.

Anything opposite that,its a set up beware

Surely a man can't marry without a source of income na. Its wrong... See my post; he had a source of income but the pay was too small. He tried his best and went for spiritual consultation. It was there he got his solution. As i said earlier, it won't work for everyone except the person's destiny follows dat pattern
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by adekola14: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lol
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Niccoloimhotep(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Adikam:
c300 08 wey dem dey sale 2.8m & 3m you dey call 4.2? mtcheew
shut up slowpoke
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by MazzyKing(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
You're a lady here, you're single and wanna marry a guy without a penny; I mean you wanna help him make it in life... Oya make we see you�
Re: "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady by Justinatoyin(f): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2019
lol
fykes:
Nice one... True I may say... But then that "some" is about 0.05% of the female population (of both humans and animals) in present day Nigeria.
The rest 99.95% will just be seeing imaginary rats in ur house just so they can buy sniper and end ur misery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.