Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men (857 Views)

Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by Timekeeper: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
Imagine I wonder how we men think. When we hear or see any lady that cheated her husband or boyfriend, the next thing is that we start calling her assaultive names.
Imagine if 2 Nairalanders got married and it was announced in nairaland, even after nairaland guys know the lady is married. Some will still go and send her a pm and start chatting with a married wife. If the lady na cheat on her husband and it gets to the front page, same men that slide into her DM will start calling her names. LovePeddler, hoe, olosho, remember they knew she was married peacefully before sliding into her DM.

Same goes for Instagram and Twitter, when a nude picture is released, u will see insults everywhere but try check the victim DM, u will see those people calling her name requesting for her contact.

Naija men are just sumtin else.. We tend to prove as if we are infallible but the truth is, we are all hypocrite.

Why follow a married woman and still abuse her when she cheats?

Why request for a lady whose nude has just been exposed after you have insulted her and her mum sef?

Naija men, even married men are not left out of this hypocrisy

I rest my case

Cc:
Lalasticala
Saff
Pocohantas
Mannabbqgirlls
Queenice
Onyi22
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
ImaIma1
MissSweet
Gudvibz
Mercy0008
Sacramento1212
Funmisticqueen
IamPlato
MariaLavina
Biglittlelois
Amatarasha
Chiommy123
Zinnyzee
QueenSekxy
Daeylar
Sochey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by IamPlato(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nairaland Boys Are Fund Of This Shit... Thats Why These Young Girls Here Dont Respect The Men Here...

The Only Ladies I Chat With Out Of Nairaland Are UyaiIncomparab, Highquen, lightqueen and Lalas.247... I Do Not Send DMs Anyhow, I Prefer We Play All Our Naughty Stuffs Here, Bleep Up ourselves here On Nairaland Then Move On... I Must See A Good Reason To Send You An email.

But These Guys Here Are Something Else, Acting Tough Online But Are Puppies In Reality... Calling People Asslickers but Will Go On Sending DM to The Same Ladies They Insult.

If I Have Sent You DM Before Raise Up Your Hand.

By The Way, What Is the Meaning of DM abeg
Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by Earthquake2: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:
Nairaland Boys Are Fund Of This Shit... Thats Why These Young Girls Here Dont Respect The Men Here...

The Only Ladies I Chat With Out Of Nairaland Are UyaiIncomparab, Highquen, lightqueen and Lalas.247... I Do Not Send DMs Anyhow, I Prefer We Play All Our Naughty Stuffs Here, Bleep Up ourselves here On Nairaland Then Move On... I Must See A Good Reason To Send You An email.

But These Guys Here Are Something Else, Acting Tough Online But Are Puppies In Reality... Calling People Asslickers but Will Go On Sending DM to The Same Ladies They Insult.

Why do you list ladies names here, are you a kid?
Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by IamPlato(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Earthquake2:

Why do you list ladies names here, are you a kid?

What Is Wrong With Mentionin Their Names? I never Said We Had Any Sexual Adventure? undecided
Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by Bloooody(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
You're a very useless man angry
Even God himself made women weaker than us for a reason.
We're sexual people naturally so it's our right to slut shame any woman that tries to copy us!
Open your eyes, You have being blinded by feminism!
Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
When you see a padlock and you have a key with you, you may have the mind of trying the key on the padlock... If it opens it, then you know that the padlock is useless. If it doesn't open it then you know that the padlock is useful.

Only the wise will understand
Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by Preshy561(f): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
When you see a padlock and you have a key with you, you may have the mind of trying the key on the padlock... If it opens it, then you know that the padlock is useless. If it doesn't open it then you know that the padlock is useful.

Comparing human to objects? Is this how low you can stoop?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Lemme guess and this key that tries or even open every padlock is what? Master key? grin cheesy cheesy

So many community diick on here! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Op, in this part of the world women are meant to be the moral keeper. While the man is free to act the way they want, women are made to curtail and maintain morality. That is why in any human relations whenever there is a problem the women involved take the fault(s). However there are responsible and cultured men out there, who aren't feeble minded enough to follow what society dictates.
These men know that doing the right thing is a thing of choice.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by zainmaxwell(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Let's avoid sentiment most Nigeria men are like that double standard humans

Las Las we go dey alright

Everybody is a hypocrite
Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by BlueAir: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
Epistle of frustration and defeat

Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
When you see a padlock and you have a key with you,
That is if your IQ is below retardation level. I'm pretty sure only children do this. This shows that your mind is like that of a child.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lemme guess and this key that tries or even open every padlock is what? Master key? grin cheesy cheesy

So many community diick on here! grin grin
King Solomon was hailed as the wisest King but he was highly polygamous with over 300 wives and 700 concubines. Would a woman be given same honor if she is known to have more than 1 man?

The truth is that when it comes to sexuality, the man that has multiple girls is tagged a Guyman/sharp guy/what's up guy even by girls, but the girl that has more than 1 guy is tagged a loosed LovePeddler even by girls.

It pays for a girl to keep herself...
Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

King Solomon was hailed as the wisest King but he was highly polygamous with over 300 wives and 700 concubines. Would a woman be given same honor if she is known to have more than 1 man?

The truth is that when it comes to sexuality, the man that has multiple girls is tagged a Guyman/sharp guy/what's up guy even by girls, but the girl that has more than 1 guy is tagged a loosed LovePeddler even by girls.

It pays for a girl to keep herself...
We are still saying the same thing Uncle Barcanister grin

Community... Diiiicccccckkkk grin

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by babyfaceafrica: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
asslickers everywhere
Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by elkon(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:

oh ok we get your point.

Re: Hypocrisy In Nigerian Men by IamPlato(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
elkon:
oh ok we get your point.
you Be Fool... Who Said Anything About Love Life

(1) (Reply)

I Suspect Something Wrong With Me- Have I Missed My Marital Destiny? / I’m So Depressed Rn / Lets Start!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.