Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,880 members, 7,909,298 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

How To Get Sponsors For A Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Sponsors For A Project (788 Views)

I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project / How to Spot Rogue Web Developers before giving a project / Want To Build A Project Like Google Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Sponsors For A Project by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
From time to time Projects come and Go i was thinking supposedly u get a nice Project worth investing by Projects i am referring to a Web Application how do you get Sponsors and Organizations to invest into your Project ?
i would appreciate if someone could at give an insight into this topic but this is essential as it would increase the drive for web developers to sit down and pull out a bigger project than the regular websites around, take care
Re: How To Get Sponsors For A Project by IBEXY(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2010
You will need a proper business plan. Written and bound. Then approach and pitch the idea to potential investors. (all the rich people you know smiley). You can also solicit here on NL.

You will need to understand how to write a good Biz plan. Set out the what the project is all about, what it will take to run (manpower, etc), Profit margin.

I was reading a thread here about viable projects. Someone was pitching this idea about traffic congestion spotting. Quite a few people loved the idea. You never know who is reading the post.

HOWEVER. Never never reveal your ideas until someone is really serious about investing.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Site Accepted By Most People / Review This Work And Give Commends / Nokia Set To Launch Windows Phone 7-powered “dark Knight” Lumia 800s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.