Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,343 members, 7,971,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (672015 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Librate(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
biolabee: good to know that is cleared up...

still the question is

how can the rinnegan + EMS be defeated by a EMS

answer: How can 7 rinnegan + EMS users be defeated by a frog-like eyes n 1 clone?
NB: nigerians answer questions wit questions
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sai isn't able to use his technique right because of the rain during the war. Now, watch how he used his technique searching for Sasuke after his fight with Itachi and you guessed right. It was raining. cool
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
Librate:
answer: How can 7 rinnegan + EMS users be defeated by a frog-like eyes n 1 clone?

You are the one that is funny

Do u think a sage is a small thing....

Naruto sage will surely beat his old master... take that to the market
So in that case, obito less his kamui is the most useless of the akatsuki
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
bizarro95: sasuke used amaterasu on killerbee using his own mangekyo..even against d kages...I soo dnt understand u guys
Kai.

Okay. Let's re-cap. (Fill in the gaps)

First appearance of Amateratsu:
Itachi.

Second user:
Sasuke. Self-activated and used on Tobi.

Sasuke's usage:
At Gokage Summit.

Then he goes after Danzo.
Uses Karin and Danzo as Suya.
Sakura appears....Kakashi saves her...Naruto scoops Sakura.
He and Sasuke fight.
Sasuke's eyes fail him. blahblahblah
Tobi spirited Sasuke away.
Sassy demands his nii-eyes....and the rest you should confirm.
...(pokes bizarro's forehead) cheesy

Oya...talk yua yown. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
firestar:
Kai.

Itachi.

Second user:

Sasuke's usage:
At Gokage Summit.

He and Sasuke fight.

Sasuke first used his own amaterasu against Killer B.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
ON re reading the aftermath of itachi and sasuke fight tobi/obitoo stated that itachi transferred his ocular powers to sasuke just by that final poke so BIOLABEE is right and as for that madara ametrasu issue it was listed among his technique.

Could you post the page, please? I argued with Wacky once about whether Sasuke's MS powers were actually Itachi's gift or he actually awoke them normally.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Could you post the page, please? I argued with Wacky once about whether Sasuke's MS powers were actually Itachi's gift or he actually awoke them normally.
So what's your take then? shocked
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
Feraz: So what's your take then? shocked

I only watched the anime for that one. I hadn't started reading the manga when they fought. But during the argument I had a vague remembrance of someone saying something about Sasuke having got Itachi's MS powers and that they were reversed in his own eyes.

I still haven't made out time to go through that part of the story in the manga, but I capitulated to Wacky's arguments back then.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
U say? Please killerbee was attacked right after Sasuke supposedly defeated itachi and was an akatsuki member. So plz tell me when he used amateratsu before? Itachi gave him d technique also as a fail safe against tobi. Sasuke MS works like dis, 1 eye shoots d flame left I think while d right manipulates d flame.

Am an Itachi fan boy so I know what am saying. Smh @ d poster who made it look like fight.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Biolabee u mean MS
Technically pein surrendered grin
Erm pein was beaten into submission.
Nagato lost a mini contest against Naruto (when he tried to control Naruto)
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 1:47am On Jul 01, 2013
Feraz: Sai isn't able to use his technique right because of the rain during the war. Now, watch how he used his technique searching for Sasuke after his fight with Itachi and you guessed right. It was raining. cool
Though i don't hav tym to check, i sti tink u are rite....itz jus a fiti kishi & his grup didn't take note of dat
Librate:
I may be wrong but i tink the only good tin abt the SM-eyez (sensory apart) is dat it is more powerful (than all ocular eyez) as regards Physical attack/strenght & rememba painz were puppets lyk sasori...they weren't human...& now it brings me to ask dis kweshion:
I hav bin wonderin can a one tym punch of SM Naruto kill any character that is not a puppet? cos all i saw waz SM Naruto (wit a punch) scatter to pieces dat pain-path dat wanted to attack tsunade.
N.b. Sakura/Tsunade can/may also wit one punch do to dat pain-path wat SM naruto did....na kweshion i ask o no yab mi
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 2:07am On Jul 01, 2013
Ihedinobi:

chapter 397 pg 13
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 3:45am On Jul 01, 2013
viruz007: U say? Please killerbee was attacked right after Sasuke supposedly defeated itachi and was an akatsuki member. So plz tell me when he used amateratsu before? Itachi gave him d technique also as a fail safe against tobi. Sasuke MS works like dis, 1 eye shoots d flame left I think while d right manipulates d flame.

Am an Itachi fan boy so I know what am saying. Smh @ d poster who made it look like fight.
Are you saying that Sasuke's amaterasu attack on Obito was as a result of an Itachi implant, but his amaterasu attack on Killer B was from his own M.S?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Kaycee7:
Sasuke first used his own amaterasu against Killer B.

Ok, please slot your view in the appropriate time-zone. smiley
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
chapter 397 pg 13

Thanks, my brotha.

Wacky, gecho ass over here, you bumbling son of a gun. Look at this damn url and tell me what the heck you see, ya freak: http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/397/11 angry
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Thanks, my brotha.

Wacky, gecho ass over here, you bumbling son of a gun. Look at this damn url and tell me what the heck you see, ya freak: http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/397/11 angry

Ermmm Kaycee please look at this page. Like i said am an Itachi fan-boy cool
Re: Naruto Information by topcy90(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
funny people itachi gave some of his power to sasuke so what is the argument dere. Am watin for 657 to come out make i see how madara use obito to bring him self back to life. madara his the real bad boss in this naruto series.
Re: Naruto Information by klumsy: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
kishimoto kips surprising us all, y not let hashi just kill madara
Re: Naruto Information by Ashmark(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
Checkout www.ashmarkexclusive..com for your daily entertainment and Global News.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
topcy90: funny people itachi gave some of his power to sasuke so what is the argument dere. Am watin for 657 to come out make i see how madara use obito to bring him self back to life. madara his the real bad boss in this naruto series.

Bro, "some"? Go see an ophthalmologist as soon as you can, man.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Thanks, my brotha.

*Poof* hahaha... Well well well... You see back then we thought obito was madara so he would know but now that we know obito isn't that much older than kakashi (maybe just 1year difference). I say "What the heck does obito know"? Who in the Naruto universe has ever been aware of what Itachi does and how he runs his thing eh? kabuto? No. Orochimaru? No. Danzo? No. Nobody knew Itachi who compared to obito knew more about the sharingan.
My point is how would obito know that it was a transfer of ocular powers? He didn't even know how it was done.. Okay okay you might say i'm just defending myself when concrete proof is on ground (though i'm disputing the level of knowledge of the man whose words we're taking as concrete proof)

but then the question arises
What are Sasuke Uchiha's original mangeykyo sharingan's powers. That is if Itachi had not touched him in the head would sasuke have awakened his mangeykyo without any powers?
2. And why did He repeat that phrase in the picture below? Should he not have been feeling the powers since or is it that he was getting some powers he didn't have?

Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
@wacky j How do you like your crow to be served ? Cooked or fried ?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
@wacky j How do you like your crow to be served ? Cooked or fried ?
it ain't served yet.. But i like it fried
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
viruz007:

Ermmm Kaycee please look at this page. Like i said am an Itachi fan-boy cool
Your point being?
My point is Itachi gave Sasuke a momentary amaterasu. Soon after hearing Itachi's real reason for the Uchiha massacre, Sasuke felt grief for killing his brother and developed his Mangekyo Sharingan. The M.S gives the user amaterasu in the right eye and tsukuyomi in the left. Merge the powers of both eyes and you get Susano'o. Sasuke's occular powers during the Gokage summit arc come from his M.S and not from Itachi.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by bizarro95(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Feraz: I think the reason why Sasuke is able to manipulate the flames is cos his own decided to grant him extra power by manipulating it at will since Itachi's only burns which he first used. . . Whoever that understands what I wrote there should explain. . . Thanks
I understand wat u're saying bro...sasuke posseses a special kekkei genkai called ENTON(blaze release) which enables him manipulate d flames at will unlike itachi's own which can't be manipulated
Re: Naruto Information by bizarro95(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
firestar:
Kai.

Itachi.

Second user:

Sasuke's usage:
At Gokage Summit.

He and Sasuke fight.

lol...troublemaker u dey find my mouth ni grin
Re: Naruto Information by bizarro95(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I only watched the anime for that one. I hadn't started reading the manga when they fought. But during the argument I had a vague remembrance of someone saying something about Sasuke having got Itachi's MS powers and that they were reversed in his own eyes.

I still haven't made out time to go through that part of the story in the manga, but I capitulated to Wacky's arguments back then.
it's a lie...sasuke's mangekyo abilities re his own..anybody dah says it's itachi's own is talking trash
Re: Naruto Information by bizarro95(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nairaland=info:

Though i don't hav tym to check, i sti tink u are rite....itz jus a fiti kishi & his grup didn't take note of dat

I may be wrong but i tink the only good tin abt the SM-eyez (sensory apart) is dat it is more powerful (than all ocular eyez) as regards Physical attack/strenght & rememba painz were puppets lyk sasori...they weren't human...& now it brings me to ask dis kweshion:
I hav bin wonderin can a one tym punch of SM Naruto kill any character that is not a puppet? cos all i saw waz SM Naruto (wit a punch) scatter to pieces dat pain-path dat wanted to attack tsunade.
N.b. Sakura/Tsunade can/may also wit one punch do to dat pain-path wat SM naruto did....na kweshion i ask o no yab mi
ok bro I've got to say u're very observant bt u're making some errors...1st of all,SM eyes re nt necessarily more powerfull dan any dojutsu eye...naruto was able to beat nagato cos he knew everything there is to knw abt nagato's techniques,whereas nagato knew nothing abt him other dan he's d kyuubi jinchuriki nd nagato using d 6 paths technique also made him rather easy to defeat cos his paths were easily picked out one afta d oda..I dnt believe dat battle would av ended d way it did if nagato used all d paths in one body lyk edo tensei nagato nd if nagato's legs weren't bad..so SM isn't necessarily more powerful dan any dojutsu I mean naruto in sage mode can nt defeat an ordinary EMS madara nt to talk of madara wit rinnegan........secondly,rewatch dat naruto pain battle u'll see dat naruto actually used a rasengan against dat pain dat attacked tsunade nd nt a punch
Re: Naruto Information by bizarro95(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Kaycee7:
Are you saying that Sasuke's amaterasu attack on Obito was as a result of an Itachi implant, but his amaterasu attack on Killer B was from his own M.S?
yes dat's wat he's saying nd he's completely right
Re: Naruto Information by bizarro95(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
WackyJ1:
*Poof* hahaha... Well well well... You see back then we thought obito was madara so he would know but now that we know obito isn't that much older than kakashi (maybe just 1year difference). I say "What the heck does obito know"? Who in the Naruto universe has ever been aware of what Itachi does and how he runs his thing eh? kabuto? No. Orochimaru? No. Danzo? No. Nobody knew Itachi who compared to obito knew more about the sharingan.
My point is how would obito know that it was a transfer of ocular powers? He didn't even know how it was done.. Okay okay you might say i'm just defending myself when concrete proof is on ground (though i'm disputing the level of knowledge of the man whose words we're taking as concrete proof)

What are Sasuke Uchiha's original mangeykyo sharingan's powers. That is if Itachi had not touched him in the head would sasuke have awakened his mangeykyo without any powers?
2. And why did He repeat that phrase in the picture below? Should he not have been feeling the powers since or is it that he was getting some powers he didn't have?
Re: Naruto Information by bizarro95(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
WackyJ1:

dude u're getting it all wrong..even though obito isn't an "old man",I'll boldly argue dat he's d most knowledgeble person apart 4rm madara wen it comes to d sharingan....hw did obito knw madara's past in extreme details?..hw did he knw dat izuna willingly gave his eyes to madara whereas itachi argued dat madara forcefully took it? At d end we found out dat obito was correct nd itachi was wrong....hw did obito knw so much abt d rinnegan nd juubi?.....obito was directly trained by uchiha madara in a genjutsu so u av to agree dat he is at least almost as knowledgeble as madara......dat jutsu itachi used definitely nd obviously was familiar to obito..even wen itachi was ressurected,he was disgusted at d extent of obito's knowledge cos obito knew nd told sasuke things dat utachi tought only he knew..so in extension,obito is a very resoursefull guy nd wat he said dere is d truth nd nothing more........secondly,to prove dat itachi didn't "giv" sasuke his powers,he told naruto dat "I programmed d eye to cast a genjutsu wen it sees my mangekyo cos I know sasuke woud omplant my eyes to GAIN more power...so why would he need to implant itachi's eyes to gain power if itachi had already given him d power by patting his head?....sasuke gained itachi's powers wen itachi's eyes were implanted into him nd nt wen itachi patted his head

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.