Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,395 members, 7,964,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (671180 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
see analysis oooo!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys give kishi a headache grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
cnwamo: see analysis oooo!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys give kishi a headache grin grin grin
the demand is high all ova the world, the more reason Y his manga is popular afta 1piece... besides the $$$ are rollin into the bank everynow & then so tha niqqa mus earn it tha HARD-WAY (the only-way)
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I don't think we are. I don't think he knew the masked man he fought to be Obito and I don't think he recognized him as Obito just now until Obito called him sensei. I think he only realized that this guy must be the masked man he fought and marked that night. That meant he could reach him the fastest.
You're rehashing what I've been saying all along, bar a few sentences.
There were two Madaras before him, his teleportation technique took him to the person he'd marked and seen as Madara.
Obito was wearing a mask when they fought so it was hard to tell but the hiraishin mark helped him confirm his suspicions and when Obito called him sensei.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
This Kishi is scamming you guys off yall brains, yall seem to pnder on current situation without trying to patch old ish and compare to whats on ground now. So many things just dont add up, let me give some few examples:

1: What importance or significance has the alliance of the biju from the 1 tails to the 7 tails got to do with Naruto till date?
2: We all know as Kishi has scripted that in order to revive the 10 tails, all biju;s chakra must be extracted to do that, the eight tails and 9 tails arent captured and extracted yet, how come the jubi is revived and has its own jinchuriki now. To add salt to injury, Obito now becomes the Jin, abeg i don tire, i cnt stop watching, ut I think my intelligence in reading and following a story is somewhat insulted.
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nairaland=info:

the demand is high all ova the world, the more reason Y his manga is popular afta 1piece... besides the $$$ are rollin into the bank everynow & then so tha niqqa mus earn it tha HARD-WAY (the only-way)

Lol at the bolded, but true sha
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
KazeKage1:
You're rehashing what I've been saying all along, bar a few sentences.
There were two Madaras before him, his teleportation technique took him to the person he'd marked and seen as Madara.
Obito was wearing a mask when they fought so it was hard to tell but the hiraishin mark helped him confirm his suspicions and when Obito called him sensei.

Weren't you saying that he figured out it was Obito? I'm saying he didn't think anything about Obito before Obito called him sensei. How are the two the same?
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
eyoniggar: This Kishi is scamming you guys off yall brains, yall seem to pnder on current situation without trying to patch old ish and compare to whats on ground now. So many things just dont add up, let me give some few examples:

1: What importance or significance has the alliance of the biju from the 1 tails to the 7 tails got to do with Naruto till date?
2: We all know as Kishi has scripted that in order to revive the 10 tails, all biju;s chakra must be extracted to do that, the eight tails and 9 tails arent captured and extracted yet, how come the jubi is revived and has its own jinchuriki now. To add salt to injury, Obito now becomes the Jin, abeg i don tire, i cnt stop watching, ut I think my intelligence in reading and following a story is somewhat insulted.

Answer to your bolded: Obito got a piece of each of their chakras. 8 tail via his tail being cut when sasuke attacked & 9 tails when the brothers who where swallowed by the kyubbi got their chakra got sealed and he took 'em away. So bros no vex, keep calm and chill grin
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
viruz007:

Answer to your bolded: Obito got a piece of each of their chakras. 8 tail via his tail being cut when sasuke attacked & 9 tails when the brothers who where swallowed by the kyubbi got their chakra got sealed and he took 'em away. So bros no vex, keep calm and chill grin

Bro thats cowcrap, so how come they were stil after the kyubi and the hachibi even after the little peice of Chakra of both tails were taken? If reviving the jubi was actually to have a peice of chakra from each of the tailed beast, then akatsuki wouldn't even go to any rigorous length to gather tailed beast in order to revive the jubi, they'll only formalise a simple tactics to gather chakra from each tailed beast rather than hunting the jinchuriki and having the whole entire tailed beast extracted from its host. The storyline has been crooked since 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
Am here only 4 d sasuke - kakashi argument. My verdict is dis, d fight wil be a draw,similar 2 d 3rd hokage fight wit oro in wich d 3rd died bt almost made oro useless. Why i say dat is because u guys dat hav bn mentioning sasuke advantages 4got dat k-man has kamui and dat is a huge advantage. K-man cn do a lot of damage 2 sasuke wit kamui,frm tearing him limb 2 limb(ask deidaira) or keep him in d kamui dimension. Mind u kamui is nt like oro dimension, sasuke wil find it more difficult 2 escape
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
eyoniggar:

Bro thats cowcrap, so how come they were stil after the kyubi and the hachibi even after the little peice of Chakra of both tails were taken? If reviving the jubi was actually to have a peice of chakra from each of the tailed beast, then akatsuki wouldn't even go to any rigorous length to gather tailed beast in order to revive the jubi, they'll only formalise a simple tactics to gather chakra from each tailed beast rather than hunting the jinchuriki and having the whole entire tailed beast extracted from its host. The storyline has been crooked since 2016.

On this one I give it to you 100 percent
The story about the partial 8 and kyuubi was to kick start the transformation process and then they move to get them so they can do the moon eye plan.so really how can the partial chakras be enough?

Now i have a hunch on how it was easy for kakashi to beat the renegade tobito...
He allowed himself to be stabbed and force madara's hand
He already had the fall back for this all the while madara was rotting in the grave

It does not make sense that the tobito we know was beaten by one raikiri?! undecided
Not even sasgay's special raikiri variants....

However i go talk say SHEET DEY SMELL
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
eyoniggar:
The storyline has been crooked since 2016.
Diz gat mi laffin almos broke my radio.......
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
eyoniggar:

You remember the part of the story about the Gold and Silver brothers? That's where it was explained that even a tiny bit of a bijuu retained the power or chakra of the whole.

As for why they went hunting the bijuus instead of taking what bits they can get, are you seeing the trouble that they are facing with only two uncaptured bijuu opposing them? Imagine if all the others were not captured, the Infinite Tsukuyomi plan would just fail.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
eyoniggar:

Atimes I wonder if u take time to watch this anime and read the manga well. No offence. Shikamaru confirmed it wen Tobi came to take the rikodu's sealing weapons. Thw jubi is not even complete cuz hachibi and kyuubi have not been gotten totally. So get ur facts right b4 criticising.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
eyoniggar:

Whilst you've mde some valid points, I'll try and explain from the intels I've gathered so far wink[size=4pt](You go fear ANBU leader)[/size]. You shouldn't forget that the juubi isn't at maximum power. It's just like the way the hokages aren't at full power but they're powerful enough to take on some foes.

They needed the juubi to be at full power and that is why they went after the the hachibi and kyuubi. Remember Obito and Madara's plan was to capture Naruto and Bee-sama before the revival of the juubi. Their asses were being wooped by the four ninjas, they couldn't capture them and Obito is someone that is impatient so he threw in the little he had and while the battle ensured, the juubi was revived so they had to give up and concentrate on using the juubi effectively.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2013
Oh now some people agree that the jubi isnt fully complete right? Then you gys are better off writing the tory line better for kishi so that people like me can fully understand whats going on, but an incomplete jubi now has a jinchuriki? Well I'LL wait for the next chapter.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2013
eyoniggar: Oh now some people agree that the jubi isnt fully complete right? Then you gys are better off writing the tory line better for kishi so that people like me can fully understand whats going on, but an incomplete jubi now has a jinchuriki? Well I'LL wait for the next chapter.

On point jaawe........
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2013
Have you forgotten Naruto has an incomplete kyuubi?

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2013
Feraz: Have you forgotten Naruto has an incomplete kyuubi?
Nice answer
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2013
Feraz: Have you forgotten Naruto has an incomplete kyuubi?

Well said bro. Am tired of talking and explaining. Hian angry
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Half of kyubi's chakra sealed,compared to what kinkaku and ginkaku brothers devoured off kyubi.abegee

I will keep watching chapters just like i said, if i hear sey moon eye plan hapem peren, na fraud!!

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2013
Please keeo pringles and ice tea for me in the viewing center

Team SiddonLook

Team largeplothole

eyoniggar: Half of kyubi's chakra sealed,compared to what kinkaku and ginkaku brothers devoured off kyubi.abegee

I will keep watching chapters just like i said, if i hear sey moon eye plan hapem peren, na fraud!!
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2013
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2013
eyoniggar: Half of kyubi's chakra sealed,compared to what kinkaku and ginkaku brothers devoured off kyubi.abegee

biolabee: Please keeo pringles and ice tea for me in the viewing center

Team SiddonLook

Team largeplothole

make mi sef follow join the #teamsiddonluk......dat aside i alwayz 1da if i can accept the tym of criticismz kishi & his lyks get 4rm us (mysef inclusive) sec by sec...yes the cheetah$ go dey roll o but i go sti dey VEXATION everybody sha
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nairaland=info:

make mi sef follow join the #teamsiddonluk......dat aside i alwayz 1da if i can accept the tym of criticismz kishi & his lyks get 4rm us (mysef inclusive) sec by sec...yes the cheetah$ go dey roll o but i go sti dey VEXATION everybody sha

Dont look at it as criticism
Na kishi get the story.. he set the parameters.. using the same parameters... we see so many inconsistencies

It makes sense to use park of thebijuu chakra to create the juubi but it is laughable to tell us that the small chakra of a tailed beast is as powerful as the whole.

It makes sense to say obito can be beaten by a fully fit and rested kakashi but it is comical to believe that the greatest of all dojutsus coupled with an eternal mangekou with Hashirama DNA join sef is beaten by an adopted user of the sharingan.. haba
In his own dimension sef

#SiddonLook ,....
Re: Naruto Information by missade(f): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Errmm..... Speaking of the kyuubi's half chakra, I tot minato was going to deliver the other half to naruto oo.
Hmm.....soo many loose ends and the plot is everywhere! It seems as if Kishi is making up the story as the weeks go by, lol
Well, its his story...
#Teamsiddonlook
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
LMAO!!! Hopefully, when I log on with a system, I'll try to raise some points though Kishi sounds like a Nollywood movie producer. . . .

BTW, missade chan, dõ itashimashite!!!
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
I concur too, and I am subscribing to team 'siddonlook'.

The Kakashi Obito ish, I really do not get it, maybe Obito has less ability with his eyes in the dimension, but yet Kishi didnt tell us that and i aint the author, so that also is goatcrap.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
missade: Errmm..... Speaking of the kyuubi's half chakra, I tot minato was going to deliver the other half to naruto oo.
Hmm.....soo many loose ends and the plot is everywhere! It seems as if Kishi is making up the story as the weeks go by, lol
Well, its his story...
#Teamsiddonlook

Minato was unable to seal the full chakra into naruto because it will be too much for him to handle, he also had plans for the future which the manga is in now to seal the rest of the half in himself edo tenseid.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
he sealed half of it... yin(sic) into himslef - postive feelings and yang(sic) - feelings and anger into his son
I dont think he knew he will be unsealed from the death god at all
Re: Naruto Information by missade(f): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Yes, but when the edo tensied hokages were leaving for the battle field wit dem sas-gay, minato said he got a present for naruto. So I assumed that the present was the other half? undecided

Anyways, I think tobi will be defeated as a junchuriki. When the juubi was free, it was just directionless but now as tobi is its junchuriki, it all boils down to tactics I guess? Oh wait oo......will he still go ahead wit his moon plan thingy?
I tire for kishi!
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
biolabee: he sealed half of it... yin(sic) into himslef - postive feelings and yang(sic) - feelings and anger into his son
I dont think he knew he will be unsealed from the death god at all

Oh ic, thats true, though, even the 11st and 2nd never knew they did be unsealed.
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
missade: Yes, but when the edo tensied hokages were leaving for the battle field wit dem sas-gay, minato said he got a present for naruto. So I assumed that the present was the other half? undecided

Anyways, I think tobi will be defeated as a junchuriki. When the juubi was free, it was just directionless but now as tobi is its junchuriki, it all boils down to tactics I guess? Oh wait oo......will he still go ahead wit his moon plan thingy?
I tire for kishi!

U don forget sey u don join team 'siddonlook'? Lets wait and see miss ade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.