Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (666486 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
panaroma: harsh words used= drunk, smoking, amnesia.. sadc'mon guys!!! there are words to use in expressing oneself without resulting to words like these...

i tire ooo.. on top persin imagination

i said it and say it again... sasgay will defeat kakashi.. bite me
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
biolabee:

i tire ooo.. on top persin imagination

i said it and say it again... sasgay will defeat kakashi.. bite me
u misunderstood, we r jst tryin to correct d guy's brain. Anyway, sasuke should hav died a lng time ago. Kishi is jst saving him. Even naruto, d main character wasnt dat LUCKY
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
Baddestguyp: guy go sleep
Dude will it hurt you to show a little respect?
Who knows the gentleman you told to "go sleep" could be your boss @ the office, or your biggest client.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Baddestguyp: u misunderstood, we r jst tryin to correct d guy's brain. Anyway, sasuke should hav died a lng time ago. Kishi is jst saving him. Even naruto, d main character wasnt dat LUCKY

Even white fanglet dey lucky
Hin don die before by pain
On top say na hin kill tobito
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nawa o so jus cos say sas_gay nearly die against killa-b & danzo dere4 kakashi go bit am?
Hmm, make una no 4get say 4 dis on-goin war, kishi don magomago help kakashi (esp against obito)...as regardz sas_gay (witout ems) fight against kakashi, nna ehn kishi no go magomago anytin 4 kakashi o!!! #FACTO
@wacky
shey u don ansa mi kwesion ni?
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Baddestguyp: guy go sleep

undecided you are?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
panaroma:

undecided you are?
tongue see jamb question o!!! :p
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
C'mon people, take a chill pill. . . If we don't agree with bizzare95, we can counter by bringing out points from the anime and mangas. . . .how are we BTW?!?!?!?! I predict the present kages joining the battle ground with Orochimaru and Naruto and Minato trying out something with Obito. . . cool
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Naruto Information by JanetWinslet(f): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2013
i don't complete it .i have been looking forward the end.i like Naruto Uzumaki very much ,do you think he and Sasuke Uchiha can be good friends again?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2013
JanetWinslet: i don't complete it .i have been looking forward the end.i like Naruto Uzumaki very much ,do you think he and Sasuke Uchiha can be good friends again?

^^^ I don't think so. . .if I should go by the prophesy of the great elder toad of Naruto fighting a man with power in his eyes though some people may say it is Madara or Obito....till then...btw, welcome
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2013
Men! This was some action-packed manga. Tobirama's finally showing some skillz. Still waiting for Madara's trump card though.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2013
ermmm i don't get that ending part of sasuke... anybody care to elaborate
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Lol where una read am abeg, my sites dont have it yet
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2013
kraftykc: Lol where una read am abeg, my sites dont have it yet

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Naruto/c640/all
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2013
lol, was sasuke just pulled out of his sasuno. I give to jubito, he showed sasuke action speak louder than words.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2013
kombats: lol, was sasuke just pulled out of his sasuno. I give to jubito, he showed sasuke action speak louder than words.

Yeah... Obito just proved that but let wait the outcome of what happens to Naruto... I am sure he should be wise enough to use a replacement technique there or something.. maybe Yondaime came to receive the hit as he knows he cant die in that form... Anyways.... next week we await
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wow naruto whining instead of analyzing, and wow again, sasuske buys time with susano for Minato, while naruto gazes in amazement.lol.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
This madmara is useless.. hin still want hin one on one

The chapter is alright... a new justu combining four chakras

tobito-juubi is really a heck of a fighting machine

Lets see how it goes

I like the exploding paper bomb jutsu,,, looks more interesting from konan;s
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
eyoniggar: Wow naruto whining instead of analyzing, and wow again, sasuske buys time with susano for Minato, while naruto gazes in amazement.lol.

And that is difference between naruto and sasgay and sasgay n itachi and minato and the rest
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
eyoniggar: Wow naruto whining instead of analyzing, and wow again, sasuske buys time with susano for Minato, while naruto gazes in amazement.lol.

Sasuke saved Naruto actually, not Minato. Jubito (thanks Kombats) dove into the ground with his upper torso and knocked Gama Kichi off balance then aimed for Naruto in the air but Sasuke was in front of him already. Consider that Jubito is moving at Aizen level Shunpo, even the 4th is not fast enough for him anymore.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Will Sas'gay use Izanagi? Will Minato's hiraishin get to Naruto in record time? Will Madara switch sides? Will we see a hiraishin level 3 from Naruto?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Naruto's power up is getting near, I can feel it. Over-forming wan kill Sasuke o. Omo next week far o...chai...6/5.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
While reading, I noticed that it's not that the hokages can't dodge the attacks albeit difficult, but they're analyzing the speed and mode of attack hence allowing their bodies to be condemned. What is wrong with Madara? Still seeking one on one with Hashirama? Did he dream about Hashirama while in Hell? So it was even a clone of the first that Obito attacked. undecided
Now, that Obito's defense and offense using chakra is wicked. Imagine transforming the shape and length! Damn!
So he caught Naruto and Sasuke and wants to use the same technique which he used on the first three hokages on them. I'm seeing a power up in Naruto's or chakra drain on Obito's
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Minato's naming of techniques is so freaking hilarious. He really sucks at that! grin grin grin

Na Sakura wan help them now shocked
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
viruz007: ermmm i don't get that ending part of sasuke... anybody care to elaborate
Ok. . .Obito goes underground to attack Naruto, Sasuke and Naruto realizes where he's coming from but too late for Naruto, Sasuke uses susanno to save Naruto by shielding him from the attack, Obito destroys the susanno, while Obito is destroying, Sasuke thinks of using an eye technique (probably genjutsu) to stopping him, before they realize it, Obito is too fast and holds their heads with both hands and his weapon suspended above both hands to blow their heads to smithereens. I guess. . . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
hmmmm...obito manifesting 'tota ultimate' with his combination of 4 or more chakras. What kinda Sage is Hashirama? Forest Sage?
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2013
1 - I think Minato marked both of them before using his latest long name jutsu and i think his clone or him will likely get to both of them.

2 - I think we haven't seen the last of Kakashi. He'll likely come out from under the ground and impale Obito with a Raikiri.

3 - The Kages together with Orochimaru need to get their catching up over with and head to the battlefield.

4 - I think it's high time the tailed beasts in Naruto put in the required shift.

5 - Madara might help.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2013
biolabee: This madmara is useless.. hin still want hin one on one

The chapter is alright... a new justu combining four chakras

tobito-juubi is really a heck of a fighting machine

Lets see how it goes

I like the exploding paper bomb jutsu,,, looks more interesting from konan;s

Four bloodline limits.
That's like combining Mei's Yuuton, the Uchiha's Sharingan, Yamanaka's Mind Hack Technique and the Byakugan.

...Did Jubito just made a hole in the Susano'o?
Yep...that is a problem.
Intel, sneak attacks and speed ...wait...that's Ino-Shika-Cho specialty....
All in all, speculative chappie.
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2013
^^^^ four elements combo nt bloodline!

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Are u sure its snaruto? the person seen to be saved by sasgay was the user of the timed hirashin jutsu which should be Yondaime!!
And then useless sakura aint to be found.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2013
I don't think sasuke has the cells of hashi for him to do the izanagi

KazeKage1: Will Sas'gay use Izanagi? Will Minato's hiraishin get to Naruto in record time? Will Madara switch sides? Will we see a hiraishin level 3 from Naruto?

@krafty even shumpo bow for sebonzakura
Remember sonido of arrancar 6 vs byakuya

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.