Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:28 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (666490 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by sarutobie(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2013
So obito subdues the juubi thereby getting the sage's staff of approval..using minato's hit and mark style against him!..minato's speed looking 'ordinary' before obito..shit has finally hit the fan

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2013
bronx07: I'm tripping for tsunade
shocked excuse me, but isnt she old enough to be ur granma? cheesy its just dat she has bobbie wink
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2013
More weird ish going on

Has obito prevailed or the juubi

I thought bijuus were mindless
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2013
Obito finally subdues the Juubi but STILL has...a grudge?
I don't even understand

I think the Juubi feeds on the memories of it's host e.g. The SoSP went about preaching the gospel and his hands were clean so when he became the host, he STILL remained who he was. Same for Obito, only that he's troubled and the Juubi is using that as fuel for whatever its on about.

In other news, I miss Itachi's wisdom sad
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2013
i also dont understand
Re: Naruto Information by missade(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2013
So ka...... Actually I don't see. So Obito is now in control of the juubi just like that angry
And his powers are unbelievable!
When will naruto stop whining and do sth? undecided

#siddonlook......kishi tho

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2013
biolabee: i also dont understand

good, I think say na only me all this fight scenes are hard to follow
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
good, I think say na only me all this fight scenes are hard to follow

Same here...
Re: Naruto Information by Nebulae: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Huh, finally.

How long will the incomplete Amoeba last?
#WeJustDeyLook
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Obito is one strong-willed nixxa
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nebulae: Huh, finally.

How long will the incomplete Amoeba last?
#WeJustDeyLook

team #SiddonLook
team #confuzed.com

haha
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
True, the recent fight are quite confusing. But that only if u read dem in a rush, wen u slowly read and analyze every page, u will see its not as confusing as u first thot.
The fact dat obito obtained rikuudo's staff just by gain control of d juubi is completely wack. For crying out loud, rikuudo had dat staff b4 he conquered d juubi, so I don't see hw d juubi will just say: Oga abeg hold dis staff as reward and proof say u be my boss!!!!!!!
And another thing, d juubi has a mind if not Ino's jutsu wouldn't hav worked on it and pls do not compare it 2 d other bijuu, they r on completely different levels.
The juubi has a body whilst d other bijuu r pure charkra. And they were created 4rm d juubi's charkra.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Juubi is nOw a perfect Jinchuriki having taken full controL of Juubi, well as he is now, his speed is way way beyond that of Minato. Its high time Naruto upgraded now that Jubito is settled.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good points.. @sage
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wait...
If you look at the picture of Sage and the Juubi together..it seems the Juubi was under the Sage's control and the SoSP was holding the staff of approval.

If he was already the jinchuuriki of the ten-tails, why was the Juubi still visible? Maybe the Juubi's chakra was so overwhelming, he couldn't take it all in (cue: Minato/Kushina/Naruto), so he absorbed ONLY the chakra and sent the carcass of the Juubi to the moon.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
boring.....kishi chap is boring..... total waste of space
actually i feel obitoo just got some sense of control over juubi now, yet as with sasuke and orochimaru wen he absorbed Oro, obito may have some probs controlling juubi if he is under heavy fire
Naruto should stop whinning and do someting cus minato is a goner now at least for some minutes and both Naruto and sasuke are next
wonder wat Shikamaru and the rest of the shinobi deliiance,sorry alliance are doing
then the status of the kages
FINALLY WIA IS KAKASHI NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
rapmike:
FINALLY WIA IS KAKASHI NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you very much, he defeated obito and created juubito and went awol, by the way what has the 3rd hokage done since the begining of the war.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abi kakashi can't leave that dimension without obito leading him out ?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
The butterfly emerges:
Wuruwuru Sage of the nth paths.
He barely manages to keep his head.
But eh, Ori Jubito, ko ti pe sha..

Why is one horn smaller than the other.
...and Kishi should stop this boh-bohing nonsense.
Someone will intervene....

eventually.
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
I call dibs on the Sage making a guest appearance smiley

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hahahaha @Staff of approval"!

Interesting chapter, though I am tired of this needless 'Rin' overdependence on Jubito's part. I personally think he could have become stronger without a need to pout over spilt milk.

On the fight sequence, it was quite easy to follow.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Page 1 - Obito tries to blow their head to smithereens
Page 2 - Minato realizes that his seal has vanished from Obito hereby using an elongated hand to drag Naruto and Sasuke out and uses FTG to leave the place
Page 3 - Same as page 2
Page 4 - Seeing Obito hasn't gotten control over the juubi, the trio decide to act quick
Page 5 - Obito sends a bijuudama
Page 6 and 7 - But the bijuudama doesn't reach them cos it fell on him
Page 8 - Minato sees an opportunity to create a barrier and attack
Page 9 - 14 - the juubi is taking control of Obito and trying to rip him apart shattering his memories in the process but Obito remembers who those people are and since that memory is still precious to him, he kinda fights back to keep it thereby getting Rikoudou Sennin staff; meanwhile, Minato after distributing his specially made kunai is contemplating on his mode of attack. When he's made up his mind, he finally moves.
Page 15 - Obito replies his question of asking Minato who Minato is because Minato said I'm coming for you, stops his attack and sends a bijuudama while attacking Minato
Page 16 - Minato saves himself using Haraishin but losts an arm in the process. Meanwhile they realize that a TBB has been attached to him; SHIT!!!!
Page 17 - The TBB is about to explode.

Whew!!! This is for those funding it hard to follow what happened. Transcribed from mangafox

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sorry for the long post there and if it makes this thread boring. That being said, I still give it to Minato. His analytical skills are freaking good! He was still able to escape the attack though losing an arm. Still a fast guy. How much stronger can Obito get?

SageNaruto: True, the recent fight are quite confusing. But that only if u read dem in a rush, wen u slowly read and analyze every page, u will see its not as confusing as u first thot.
The fact dat obito obtained rikuudo's staff just by gain control of d juubi is completely wack. For crying out loud, rikuudo had dat staff b4 he conquered d juubi, so I don't see hw d juubi will just say: Oga abeg hold dis staff as reward and proof say u be my boss!!!!!!!
And another thing, d juubi has a mind if not Ino's jutsu wouldn't hav worked on it and pls do not compare it 2 d other bijuu, they r on completely different levels.
The juubi has a body whilst d other bijuu r pure charkra. And they were created 4rm d juubi's charkra.
Thank you! Let us all watch! Ain't it Kishi - the part-time Nollywood producer? undecided

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2013
KazeKage1: Wait...
If you look at the picture of Sage and the Juubi together..it seems the Juubi was under the Sage's control and the SoSP was holding the staff of approval.
How does it seem so?

If he was already the jinchuuriki of the ten-tails, why was the Juubi still visible? Maybe the Juubi's chakra was so overwhelming, he couldn't take it all in (cue: Minato/Kushina/Naruto), so he absorbed ONLY the chakra and sent the carcass of the Juubi to the moon.
The manga states that he sealed the Juubi within his body. It was when he was about to die that he split its chakra into the nine bijuu and sealed its body into the moon.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Feraz: Page 2 - Minato realizes that his seal has vanished from Obito hereby using an elongated hand to drag Naruto and Sasuke out and uses FTG to leave the place
That was Naruto using the chakra hand.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Naruto held sasuke then minato held Naruto... Sort of a ring movement
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2013
I think the real fight is about to begin. Obito is not yet a perfect jinchuuriki. He's harnessed the Juubi but the bijuu that make it up are not friends with him.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Ihedinobi:

viruz007:

Naruto held sasuke then minato held Naruto... Sort of a ring movement

Check Minato's explanation to Sasuke.
It was Minato's doing.
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Ihedinobi: the bijuu that make it up are not friends with him.
I disagree wit dis. Yes the juubi is made up of all the tailz but u shldn't 4get dat the JUUBI is alwayz a SEPARATE ENTITY dat exist on itz own....all the tailz in thiz juubi are 1 wit it.
Until seperated, the juubi haz 1 mind.
Shld u include killa B's hachibi & naruto's kurama, dey become 1 wit it & will neva hav a mind of their own again
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Since when didn't it?
The juubi doesn't have a Rinnegan. How can it give a Rinnegan to its Jinchuuriki?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kaycee7: The juubi doesn't have a Rinnegan. How can it give a Rinnegan to its Jinchuuriki?
dats a big lie. It has only one eye which is d rinnegan
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Baddestguyp: dats a big lie. It has only one eye which is d rinnegan
And you have no eyes at all. Check pictures of the juubi again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.