Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (657206 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lord Orochimaru: Anyone notice the young madara never used susano'o in his battle against hashi at final valley?

Yea I did notice.... he used susano on the tailed beast, you have already said you prefer the anime just wait a lil more weeks the anime will get there
Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
These days it seems we've got little-to-nothing to talk about the thread moves so slow.

I have been thinking about this..... What advantages does this new Madara have over the ET Madara
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 12:53am On Dec 02, 2013
@kimco
@kimco
abeg yarn mi the FOOLISH & STUPID reason they gave 4 stoppin HUNTA-X(dat anime is sumtin else i swear)....& mehn e don tey wey i enjoi as good anime lyk 1piece
Asori 4 trea-d-erail
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Willyblinks: These days it seems we've got little-to-nothing to talk about the thread moves so slow.

I have been thinking about this..... What advantages does this new Madara have over the ET Madara
Is being mortal an advantage?
Or, does he want to revive the entire Uchiha clan himself?
Questions, questions...
Since he loves to dance, we might as well watch his two left limbs...

(Blows kisses to mah peeps);-)
Shout-out to SageNaruto for starting this 300+ thread, rapmike, Feraz, Darui, paranoma, Parsassuss, Twisting, Wacky, jidesp, viruz, kimco, v3, Nairainfo, fellis, Ibkaye...
etc, etc...
Make the most of these last days o!
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2013
Willyblinks: These days it seems we've got little-to-nothing to talk about the thread moves so slow.

D only advantage i c is d chance 2 be Juubi Jinchuriki.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Nairaland=info:
@kimco
@kimco
abeg yarn mi the FOOLISH & STUPID reason they gave 4 stoppin HUNTA-X(dat anime is sumtin else i swear)....& mehn e don tey wey i enjoi as good anime lyk 1piece
Asori 4 trea-d-erail
D mangaka seems 2 hav run out of ideas... I miss Gon and Killua (4giv my spelling if its wrong).
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2013
firestar:
Make the most of these last days o!

Why did u say dis?!
Do u mean d trend's or d year's?!
Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2013
All I see is disadvantage... Feel his skin dance? Whats that! Now he's got limited chakara, can be injured... Though I've got the feeling that since he's got a bit of hashirama's ability and with his vast knowledge he might be able to do the healing thing but what's that ability if the limb is cut off in the fight...
Sure madara is grossly disadvantaged against the 4 ET kage + 5 living kages + kage nominees (kakashi,naruto.sasuke. Etc) oh plus the tailed beast too
Kishi plz give me a clue... What's madara's plan cos he must have a plan and a possible hidden jutsu with which to tackle all these..
Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2013
SageNaruto:

Why did u say dis?!

This is the second time you are responding to statement that talks about last (either days or month) are you that scared?... Guess you need to put somethings right so you'll know you still have hope of a better tomorrow
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2013
Willyblinks:

This is the second time you are responding to statement that talks about last (either days or month) are you that scared?... Guess you need to put somethings right so you'll know you still have hope of a better tomorrow
I'm asking cos I've noticed a "*" sigh on d trends topics 4 a while now and I don't knw wat it means.
Re: Naruto Information by Willyblinks(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2013
@ rapmike... He still could have been the juubi's jinchuriki as an ET just like the other jichurikis used by obito against naruto I think.. Or is that of the juubi different?

@ firestar..... Madara sure would have used his own reningan to do the awakening jutsu on the uchiha clan cos am sure that wasn't obito's plan or should I say the jutsu is limited for use by only the living (ET barred)

Am just trying to figure out what madara's plan is b4 kishi dishes it.. Bt if I can't... Hmm I'll wait
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2013
the way I see it...there's no advantage for Madara the way he is now... he can die...he can run out of chakra...and I'm sure Kishi knows all this ...that's why he's going to add another upgrade to Madara..... expect Madara to become the Juubi Jinchuuriki in the next release...

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
SageNaruto:

Why did u say dis?!

All join o, this year, this trend, this stage...

As for the astericks, my guess is prolly FP worth threads or the 'in' ones.
Re: Naruto Information by Swiftboy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
How strong is Naruto now?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
nani.666:
the way I see it...there's no advantage for Madara the way he is now... he can die...he can run out of chakra...and I'm sure Kishi knows all this ...that's why he's going to add another upgrade to Madara..... expect Madara to become the Juubi Jinchuuriki in the next release...

You sure? He still has Hashirama's cell which gives him powerful stamina and life force, so he won't tire easily..

Apart from the possibility of him being a Juubi Jin, he might be looking at the prospect of the tree blossoming, yielding fruit and him eating it, making him the stronger than Rikudo.

I even think this is more realistic cos him re-sealing the freed tailed won't be as easy as when Obito did his cos they aint in anyone's control like they were then, and he sure can't solo all the allied shinobis, the Kogakes, the Edo Kages and the tailed beasts at his current level.
Re: Naruto Information by drestoneokuta(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
How can madara b d juubi's jinchuriki?? Won't he need d shell to host all the tailed beats? In which obito is d shell.
Madara 's plan as always bin to activate d moon eye plan.. Will he succeed?
Will orochimaru use the other 3 hokage's against the allied forces?
Madara knows he doesn't stand a chance against 4 ED Hokages, 2 legendary sanis, kages, TEAM 7, and all the allied forces... What is he gonna pull out of the hat this tym??
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Swiftboy: How strong is Naruto now?

Wait first, do you know Kyuubi?
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Willyblinks: All I see is disadvantage... Feel his skin dance? Whats that! Now he's got limited chakara, can be injured... Though I've got the feeling that since he's got a bit of hashirama's ability and with his vast knowledge he might be able to do the healing thing but what's that ability if the limb is cut off in the fight...
Sure madara is grossly disadvantaged against the 4 ET kage + 5 living kages + kage nominees (kakashi,naruto.sasuke. Etc) oh plus the tailed beast too
Kishi plz give me a clue... What's madara's plan cos he must have a plan and a possible hidden jutsu with which to tackle all these..

Are you kidding me? Madara is invincible.

We all know it's impossible for him to face the four hokages, gokage, bijuus, Naruto and the rest of the shinobi world alone.

He has to get a major power up for him to keep up. Which means he'll become the juubi jinchuuriki.

Just think about it, infinite chakra, perfect susano'o which is probably gonna be improved by juubi's chakra

Madara just became the baddest ass the shinobi world has ever seen

Yet, Naruto 'll still solo him with TNJ tongue
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tosyn007:

You sure? He still has Hashirama's cell which gives him powerful stamina and life force, so he won't tire easily..

Apart from the possibility of him being a Juubi Jin, he might be looking at the prospect of the tree blossoming, yielding fruit and him eating it, making him the stronger than Rikudo.

I even think this is more realistic cos him re-sealing the freed tailed won't be as easy as when Obito did his cos they aint in anyone's control like they were then, and he sure can't solo all the allied shinobis, the Kogakes, the Edo Kages and the tailed beasts at his current level.

about having hashirama's powerful stamina and life force...no matter how powerful his stamina or life force is...he'll eventually run out of chakra....and he will be killed...again...

as for sealing the tailed beasts...that won't be too difficult for him...as he can easily control them with his sharingan.....
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Uchiha Itachi:

Are you kidding me? Madara is invincible.

We all know it's impossible for him to face the four hokages, gokage, bijuus, Naruto and the rest of the shinobi world alone.

He has to get a major power up for him to keep up. Which means he'll become the juubi jinchuuriki.

Just think about it, infinite chakra, perfect susano'o which is probably gonna be improved by juubi's chakra

Madara just became the baddest ass the shinobi world has ever seen

Yet, Naruto 'll still solo him with TNJ tongue

Itachi san, do you mind giving me a list of the shinobis Naruto has soloed or beaten with TNJ?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
nani.666:

about having hashirama's powerful stamina and life force...no matter how powerful his stamina or life force is...he'll eventually run out of chakra....and he will be killed...again...

as for sealing the tailed beasts...that won't be too difficult for him...as he can easily control them with his sharingan.....

I know he'll run out of chakra but Madara is not someone you can easliy figure out or underestimate.

As for the tailed beats sealing, he can't seal all of them at a go, and he can't control all of them with sharingan all at once, so that aint gonna be easy, while he puts one under his control, the other tailed beasts and every other person will be breathing down his neck..so how's he gonna seal them?
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tosyn007:

Itachi san, do you mind giving me a list of the shinobis Naruto has soloed or beaten with TNJ?

Apart from Zabuza, cheesy Pain and Obito-san are popular examples

grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tosyn007:

I know he'll run out of chakra but Madara is not someone you can easliy figure out or underestimate.

As for the tailed beats sealing, he can't seal all of them at a go, and he can't control all of them with sharingan all at once, so that aint gonna be easy, while he puts one under his control, the other tailed beasts and every other person will be breathing down his neck..so how's he gonna seal them?

Quite frankly he doesn't even need to control all the tailed beasts at once....the way he is he's already bloody...he just needs to absorb only one of the tailed beasts to boost his already awesome chakra reserve... then he will definitely be unstoppable
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
nani.666:

Quite frankly he doesn't even need to control all the tailed beasts at once....the way he is he's already bloody...he just needs to absorb only one of the tailed beasts to boost his already awesome chakra reserve... then he will definitely be unstoppable

So you're telling me every other opponent will stand by and watch? or do you think absorbing a freed tailed beast occurs in an instant?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
hariorh:

Apart from Zabuza, cheesy Pain and Obito-san are popular examples

grin grin grin

Lemme school you a little..

Zabuza already had both his hands disabled by Kakashi and was awaiting a final blow from kakashi which Haku bloocked with his body, it was this incident that prompted Naruto to question his feelings, in this case he was already defeated before TNJ started.

Pain...when Naruto got to Pain's hideout, Pain stabbed him with his chakra rod which was his last line of defense and Naruto repelled it, rendering Pain totally powerless and defeated, it was after this that TNJ started.

Obito was already stabbed by Naruto/Sasuke's combo sword and it was after this TNJ started.

Hope you're learning.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tosyn007:

So you're telling me every other opponent will stand by and watch? or do you think absorbing a freed tailed beast occurs in an instant?

didn't Obito absorb the Juubi in an instant ?
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tosyn007:

We all know TNJ is the ultimate jutsu both offensive and defensive, it has no counter. Even the juubi's junchuuriki was defeated by it. When you face Naruto and his TNJ, you can only do one of two things; give up or lose anyway undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
nani.666:

didn't Obito absorb the Juubi in an instant ?

He absorbed it instantly cos he had initially sealed them in the Gedou Mazou, which was its shell. Obito had control over them and did as he pleased with them. But now they are free and without the shell..

Before you can seal a tailed beast, you have to first capture it, before using the sealing jutsu...
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Uchiha Itachi:

We all know TNJ is the ultimate jutsu both offensive and defensive, it has no counter. Even the juubi's junchuuriki was defeated by it. When you face Naruto and his TNJ, you can only do one of two things; give up or lose anyway undecided

Wow..I didn't ask for this but you actually gave me YOUR definition of TNJ, putting yourself into a more precarious situation..

According to your definition, TNJ is Naruto's ultimate fighting weapon, so then, gimme a list of shinobis Naruto ha defeated with TJN?
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tosyn007:

Wow..I didn't ask for this but you actually gave me YOUR definition of TNJ, putting yourself into a more precarious situation..

According to your definition, TNJ is Naruto's ultimate fighting weapon, so then, gimme a list of shinobis Naruto ha defeated with TJN?

Even if it wasn't directly, Naruto's TNJ has affected almost the whole narutoverse, Neji, Sai, Gaara, Tsunade, Ay, the list is endless
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Uchiha Itachi:

Even if it wasn't directly, Naruto's TNJ has affected almost the whole narutoverse, Neji, Sai, Gaara, Tsunade, Ay, the list is endless

How many of these people did he actually get in fight with? I can only pick Neji and Gaara, and I'm sure it was an underground uppercut that defeated Neji not TNJ. He and Gaara pummeled themselves to stupor and it was his actions that win the aforementioned people over..not talks.

It was his "never give up" attitude even in the face of death that won Tsunade and Sai over.

You guys claim TNJ as if that's all he does throughout but you know its not true but you're just tryna follow crowd mentality.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
@tosyn007 u won't deny that Naruto gives a speech before or after he beats his enemies with his indomitable will ?

It has been, awhile happy new month to all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.