Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (657625 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
seems u 4got dat maddy was high on a drug called sage mode which he stole and soloed all d obstacle on his way rinneganless without eyeballs oh.. Took the pounding 4rm all d tailed beast, and gaara's sand..note a rinnegan edo maddy cudnt defeat nardo easily but one shotted nardo wit d remain beast and sausage with one rinnegan and sage mode..
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
nani667:

Really ?? They didn't continue ? Make I kuku stop to dey watch am na.... Make I no go dey hooked for nothing sad

Yep, just 25 episodes
Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 5:22am On Oct 18, 2014
uchihahinata:

Thanks but I have not heard of this before. I will try it sha
it a mahnua?"! Based on chinese martial art styles, quite the story too, but if you want others that could be in the popular section you'll have: feng shen ji, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, shingeki no kyojin, one piece, fairy tail, Nobleese, One punch man, Ability, Gants, Beserk, Claymore, hunter x hunter and much more. Not shingeki no kyojin aka AOT/SnK has probably the worst art work I have ever seen so it takes a lot of guts to stick to the manga, but the story rivals others.
Re: Naruto Information by eghos12(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Too many mysteries surrounding the abnormal titans. . .

BTW, I think you're giving away too much spoilers

O sorry i thought every body here had watch it cause it was release last year
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2014
I don't know whether some people read the manga from their ass.

You are saying Sasuke does not have chakra rods?
What do you think he was firing from his susanoo? You think it's just normal susanoo arrow?

Or the rod must be Black and solid before you call it chakra rod?

You people don't understand the kind of anointing that people that are manipulating the sages power are working under. Sasuke has been fused to Naruto's sage mode, he currently has the highest in depth knowledge of the sage mode of anyone who cannot do it.

Sasuke just chibakued 9 talked beasts and kept them suspended in the air and while doing that he brought them from the air and started collecting their chakra and infusing them with his.. Where else have you seen this happening in the Naruto Manga in such magnitude. As if it's nothing?

Didn't you see what ninetails said about the way he was doing it? Naruto has 10% of the combined tailed beasts powers while Sasuke has the remaining 90%.
Sasuke has the rinnegan and all its powers, he also has direct chakra from the sage, something Nagano never had and now he has added the power of the tailed beasts.

Hashirama dey high?

Which further battle experience again?
All these stunts we see Sasuke pulling is just because he watched madara do them and from that he saw what was possible. Intuitive nature plus he too has been fighting alongside naruto, see its not about the quantity of battle experience but the quality, this war period is the first time that Hashirama is seeing the rikudo power used anyhow,
I also believe Sasuke took note of how Hashirama fights. Don't underestimate that boy
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
WackyJ1:

What do you think he was firing from his susanoo? You think it's just normal susanoo arrow?

You people don't understand the kind of anointing that people that are manipulating the sages power are working under. Sasuke has been fused to Naruto's sage mode, he currently has the highest in depth knowledge of the sage mode of anyone who cannot do it.

Sasuke just chibakued 9 talked beasts and kept them suspended in the air and while doing that he brought them from the air and started collecting their chakra and infusing them with his.. Where else have you seen this happening in the Naruto Manga in such magnitude. As if it's nothing?

Didn't you see what ninetails said about the way he was doing it? Naruto has 10% of the combined tailed beasts powers while Sasuke has the remaining 90%.
Sasuke has the rinnegan and all its powers, he also has direct chakra from the sage, something Nagano never had and now he has added the power of the tailed beasts.

Hashirama dey high?

All these stunts we see Sasuke pulling is just because he watched madara do them and from that he saw what was possible. Intuitive nature plus he too has been fighting alongside naruto, see its not about the quantity of battle experience but the quality, this war period is the first time that Hashirama is seeing the rikudo power used anyhow,
I also believe Sasuke took note of how Hashirama fights. Don't underestimate that boy
The Wacky One has spoken grin
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Make I read dis new chapter first.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
So I've seen all 25 Episodes of attack on Titan.... Twas surprisingly impressive.... And kinda Horror-ish.... Chewing human beings anyhow... Not for the faint hearted..... Abeg who knows when more episodes shall be available.....?

Re: Naruto Information by stinville(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
nani667:
So I've seen all 25 Episodes of attack on Titan.... Twas surprisingly impressive.... And kinda Horror-ish.... Chewing human beings anyhow... Not for the faint hearted..... Abeg who knows when more episodes shall be available.....?
that anime stopped at that 25th episode for as long as I remember. Am not sure they plan to release any other episode again.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
stinville:

that anime stopped at that 25th episode for as long as I remember. Am not sure they plan to release any other episode again.

The Manga is ongoing..... They should release more episodes.... It would be really sad if they don't release any more.... The anime is really promising
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
nani667:
I think the anime will remain at 25, d manga is good but got dry towards d end as they weren't really fighting titans but were concentrating on a revolution. anyway commander Erwin lost an arm, levi is really good, fighting against d military police and their new type of maneuver gear. d identities of d armed and collosial Titans were revealed and a new bad ass Titan with hairy animal skin was leading the titans
Re: Naruto Information by Lordaweezy: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
nani667:

I've been looking for this series

Where can I download please??
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2014
WackyJ1:

Hashirama dey high?

Where the heck have you been man?
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
mr wackyj1 sasuke arrow is made of amaterasu and not rod... Watch where madara was control obito dat sasuke fired an amaterasu arrow at him but was blocked by maddy chakra rods.. It seems uv 4gotten hashi was ashura incarnate.. Ashura neva lose to indra..

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mutaino7:
mr wackyj1 sasuke arrow is made of amaterasu and not rod... Watch where madara was control obito dat sasuke fired an amaterasu arrow at him but was blocked by maddy chakra rods.. It seems uv 4gotten hashi was ashura incarnate.. Ashura neva lose to indra..

I remember Hashirama eventually lost to Madara
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
@all can u explain this too me.
I thought the Sage gave them both equal powers coz it looks like Sasgay is winning and quite easily I might had.
Am not has emotionally invested in this fight like the first battle in that Valley.
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
As it is now, I think sasuke has more power thank naruto. Waiting for the battle to end to see who wins cos I see sasuke winning/killing naruto.
The way he ggets his powers is kishi-ish
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mutaino7:
Bros stop telling me anything g about madras or Obito, go and read the last manga.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
See everybody rallying to Sasuke side hahaha. Person wey get killing intent dey fight person wey MO get killing intent, he is pulling out everything In his bag of tricks meanwhile Naruto is still using same old moves.
If Naruto and Sasuke were both given the same half of power and you are seeing new things from Sasuke, is that what will. Make you conclude that Sasuke is more powerful than Naruto?

Sasuke Susano and what comes out from his hands.
For those still looking for chakra rods

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Let's tell a ssssssstory...

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
WackyJ1:
See everybody rallying to Sasuke side hahaha. Person wey get killing intent dey fight person wey MO get killing intent, he is pulling out everything In his bag of tricks meanwhile Naruto is still using same old moves.
If Naruto and Sasuke were both given the same half of power and you are seeing new things from Sasuke, is that what will. Make you conclude that Sasuke is more powerful than Naruto?

How many times do you read one manga episode?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
firestar:
Let's tell a ssssssstory...

smiley

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2014
Is it just me or is it that Hashirama is genjutsu resistant? All through his fight with Madara, he's always looking into Madara's eyes.

Not that I'll be surprised though

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

How many times do you read one manga episode?

Just once

I have going back to reread it

I may have to do that for the madara Hashirama fight again
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 1:45am On Oct 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

I remember Hashirama eventually lost to Madara
where was did dat happen.. Cos hashi was alive 2 even c maddy off to afterlife.
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 4:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Tosyn007:
Is it just me or is it that Hashirama is genjutsu resistant? All through his fight with Madara, he's always looking into Madara's eyes.

more like immune.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2014
WackyJ1:

Nobody is rallying to anything this fight will end with a naruto victory no matter how many fancy tricks sasgay has I was just hoping naruto will dominate the fight and beat sasgay to death.doesn't look like that's happening.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

maybe Madara always wants a fair fight with Hashirama and feels genjutsu na cheat
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2014
WackyJ1:

Just once

I have going back to reread it

I may have to do that for the madara Hashirama fight again

Which one in particular?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Nobody is rallying to anything this fight will end with a naruto victory no matter how many fancy tricks sasgay has I was just hoping naruto will dominate the fight and beat sasgay to death.doesn't look like that's happening.

Na first half na,
Make we wait second half, I like seeing Sasuke's bag of tricks

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

Which one in particular?

I don't know the exact manga chapter and I'm too lazy to find out.
But I will

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.