Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (657253 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
uchihahinata:

Loooooool grin.

Really loved the end of naruto.

Yea I really loved the end too smiley
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Feraz:
Men, I have exams at hand. So drawing will be a little awkward on my part.

Infinite tsukuyomi dispelled. They all happy that the war was won. To think Sasuke was pardoned by the villages makes it cool. Did not really envision it ending like that.

Naruto and Hinata finally! grin Guess Kishi saw/read our threats. hehehe!! Firestar, are they twins or is Bolt older? Naruto looks so cool as the hokage. Fast also like his dad. Bolt has Naruto's face, hair colour and hair shape, also has Hinata's eyes, hair shape also.

Shikamaru and Temari - their son took after Shika's looks but has Temari's eyes. and quite the disrespectul kid as well. Imagine not greeting Gaara well. He is lucky that Desert Coffin has not been used in years by Gaara

Chouji and Karui, weird combination. To think Anko became fat, yuck!!! yea very yucky.... angry angry angry angry

Sai and Ino, hmmm. Kid looks weird. The kid is wonderful. Has the mother's hair but his father intuition.

Who is that chick Kiba married? They be combining pets. Akamaru is so old.

Kiba became a sensei. Did not see that

Temari into sales of weapons. and she is bored. Hope sh married Lee sha

The mizukage did not marry a man of her choice, aged and fat! angry I fear Tsunade oh!!! That was A besides her damnmit!

Sasuke and Sakura - weird kid. Has Sasuke's hair and eyes, Sakura's facial geometry, wears Karin's kinda glasses. which begs the question - did Sasuke happen by chance to do Karin and used some ninjutsu on Sakura? grin grin Guess Sakura finally got what she wanted. abeg free the child

Who noticed Naruto and Sasuke, Madara and Hashirama, Hizuren and Danzo played similar roles? One is the hokage protecting the village in the light while the other protects from the shadows?

And why is Salada stalking Bolt? Love? Admiration?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
SIRcumalot:

One of the remote parts of Ikorodu.

In time, Eti will get there

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

* crying* I don't want Naruto to end..... No more adrenaline rush for new manga to read... All others are looking boring...

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry kishi do sharp, sharp release another Naruto spin off before I use IZANAMI on you.
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Lol. Makes me wanna be a dad. Lol.
Hmmm,... I can make your wish come true,..
There are two Uchiha's I see lurking around, I think they have strong bloodlines and are ''Temari-like''. grin,....

I could use ''Kotoamatsukami'' for your sake on them,...
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Hmmm,... I can make your wish come true,..
There are two Uchiha's I see lurking around, I think they have strong bloodlines and are ''Temari-like''. grin,....

I could use ''Kotoamatsukami'' for your sake on them,...
Lol. I am well able and capable to catch my own food, son. grin
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Its a feminine ending so you ought to like it,...

I know some people wanted to pick up corpse(s) at the end,...''the wolves among us''

Lol buh the ending makes sense tho. Really enjoyed it
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
ihedinobi2:

lol
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
kimco:
Also why do they have bandages on their right arms (tot it was saskuke's left) when naruto cud have easily recreated the whole thing back. Also I want to say the last fight really sucks..sasuke with all the nine tails put together in his susanoo cud still only match naruto. I guess rasengan is greater than all.

So many holes to fill. Now ihedinobi, now dat it's over do u see that there are holes?
Kimco, Kimco, calm down.

It is at this point that you can review a story. You are not awarded any points whatsoever for seeing any plotholes before now. If you want to argue bad writing this is the right time to start.

So don't call me to admit that there are any plotholes as though I denied their existence before. I told you clearly that you were making your judgment calls at the wrong time. That has not changed.

As for what I can see now, as I have said, the end was rushed. But the emotional reward covered up Kishi's sins very well. It's hard to see Chapter 700 and not dig it deep.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
kimco

abeg whats the full name of this monster you recommend
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sakura pickin is just as instantly dislike able as the mother,
The first thing that came to my mind was "wetin dey worry this one??"

Then I was sad for bolt because his father had one of the cutest girls stalking him and he has this....
It looked as if Sasuke just managed Sakura..

Who are those that made Kishi rush the ending??
The plothole spinners?

I had to read 699 and 700 many times to get it, loved 699..
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
ihedinobi2:

As you wish, mi lord mon ami
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Ohnoki has survived for long,... he was alive when Madara was still living,..
I'm surprised he managed to look older than old...how did kishi manage to make him old on top of old age...with all the beating he took in the war? He shud be dead honestly...hell even A looks as old. Die oldman dieee.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
pickabeau1:
In memory

It was long but it is over

Seems i will try that monster

Yh, buh pls be patient. It starts a bit slow and has some serious information overload.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
kimco:

Yh, buh pls be patient. It starts a bit slow and has some serious information overload.

What's the full official name
Or translation
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
pickabeau1:

What's the full name of monster

It's monster jux monster
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Feraz:
Lol!!! I'm sure if he were here, he'd complain the way he does about how we did not notice him. To think Gai sits on a wheelchair and Lee training his son. . . The shinobi world is too peaceful. I need war. . .
Who is ready for a post Naruto world?

I need the pre naruto world instead.

I hear kishimoto's brother has a manga...666 satan. I'm going to read it now. I hear it's similar to naruto.

Now hunter x hunter is also on an indefinte hiatus. Damn. Where's tosyn?
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
kimco:
I'm surprised he managed to look older than old...how did kishi manage to make him old on top of old age...with all the beating he took in the war? He shud be dead honestly...hell even A looks as old. Die oldman dieee.
That guy collect sha,.. Those Madara's meteorite were something else,... Second only to Chibaku Tensei
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Ok, I absolutely loved that ending. I didn't hate Sakura so much after all. Although I think I still wish she was a little miserable, lol.

Having said that, the ending was too rushed. Kishi managed to make a fair job of it. The emotional reward was enough to silence the questions that he didn't effectively answer (I mean, I'm still trying to remember what questions he was supposed to answer right now) but it was rushed.

So first generation NaruSaku failed and now it's BoltSalada that is on. And the tables turned. Salada is stalking Bolt. Hehehe, I'm happy as heck. Salada's cute though and so is Bolt. Where was the fat Anko sef? Didn't see her. And I'm absolutely going to read the last chapter another fifty thousand times. Hahahahahaha.

Damn, Kishi's good, biko. Haters can go and die now.

In other words " I know there are plotholes and the end is hurried but I don't care, I'm so happy as hell and I'm having a fangasm right now"

I know how u feel dude...the kishi love is strong.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
kulkatty:

Yea I really loved the end too smiley

No surprise there.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
kulkatty:

Lol buh the ending makes sense tho. Really enjoyed it

I trully want to know how that is so. U can help me understand how it makes sense and doesn't look rushed and forced. Seriously sai and ino? Reaaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyy kishi?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Trully speaking if the thread is to stay alive then character match ups ( no gals! not romance) shud be constantly made.

I have none right now tho.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
kimco:

I trully want to know how that is so. U can help me understand how it makes sense and doesn't look rushed and forced. Seriously sai and ino? Reaaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyy kishi?

Lol it has ended it has ended
There is nothing one can do about it again.

LOL as for sai and ino. She has eyes for handsome dudes.
When she couldn't get sasuke, she ported to sai(the next handsome dude)
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
who else noticed Naruto using laptop grin

Re: Naruto Information by Swiftboy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
pickabeau1:

Why do u think it shouldn't end
simple question....I love the excitement of catching up with release!
Re: Naruto Information by Swiftboy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
He is using a Mac what do you expect? grin
Baddestguyp:
who else noticed Naruto using laptop grin
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Swiftboy:
simple question....I love the excitement of catching up with release!

Lol....we can find another manga

Swiftboy:
He is using a Mac what do you expect? grin

Another shot in the foot
Wonder why no one says anything about that

RiP Naruto
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
pickabeau1:
kimco

abeg whats the full name of this monster you recommend
forget it I just watch the anime and its a piece of shit
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
GRIMMJOE:
forget it I just watch the anime and its a piece of shit

OK...I will still watch...

Which ones do u recommend
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kishi can take a page from the legend of Korra series tho..... Doesn't have to be the end.... After a while he can kick-start it again but the story should be based on another generation.... Change the name to Bolt smiley cos obviously it'll be all about him.....

Naruto has the Rikkudo powers, and I'm sure some of that must have seeped into his kids... Sadly Bolt will probably turn out to be as weak as Naruto was without the Kyuubi..... One of his children has the Byakugan tho...promising..... Would be a good story.... Kishi should try and take it to the next generation
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
pickabeau1:

OK...I will still watch...

Which ones do u recommend
attack on titian
That movie is bloody and their ODM GEAR is a weapon and climbing instrument is something I have not found in any movie or anime and the titian are something else the story line is perfect and tensed and. Its emotional very unexpected

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.