Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (657203 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Naruto Movie.... Downloading...

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
nani667:
Please help a brother with the link
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
nani667:
English subtitles out already
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
o BOY!! Nanii no dull your nigga!!!!

We need link and subtitles!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
nani667:
pls link for movie and ttorrrent pro
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Just a question all

On zetsu

We are told he was a clone made from hashi dnthen we are told he is a culmination of the Moon eye plan on people

which is it
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
pickabeau1:
Just a question all

On zetsu

We are told he was a clone made from Hashirama,we are told he is a culmination of the Moon eye plan on people

which is it

Good Question!
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
So I finished downloading....

Only for me to find out that there was a zipped file inside the folder.... And inside that zipped file is the video.... But now the problem is that the zipped file is passworded sad

I'm trying to get the password sha....

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
nani667:
So I finished downloading....

Only for me to find out that there was a zipped file inside the folder.... And inside that zipped file is the video.... But now the problem is that the zipped file is passworded sad

I'm trying to get the password sha....
password ke? get it from d site. u might need to register or u find a way to hack it
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baddestguyp:
password ke? get it from d site. u might need to register or u find a way to hack it

I can't get it from any site.... There's a loving I followed sha, they said I should partake in one survey offer before I unlock the password..... But the offers aren't available in Nigeria, so I've sent the links to some people abroad to help me access the offers and get the password...

If everything else fails I'll just hack the zip with a PC software
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
pickabeau1:
Just a question all

On zetsu

We are told he was a clone made from hashi dnthen we are told he is a culmination of the Moon eye plan on people

which is it

Any takers?

Tayoccu
Firestar
Kimco
Feraz
SageNaruto

Who has seen shingeki no bahumut
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
pickabeau1:
Just a question all

On zetsu

which is it

well for me it's a plot hole. cos the zetsus created in the manga were indeed created with hashi's cells (yammamoto) and so wat was kaguya creaying her's with? she never exhibited any mukuton powers. infact tbe whole back story of kaguya was poorly told, left bare. when we scream arze pull people complain.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
merry christmas everyone. and to u all ( yes kishi even u) a wonderful new yr
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
kimco:

well for me it's a plot hole. cos the zetsus created in the manga were indeed created with hashi's cells (yammamoto) and so wat was kaguya creaying her's with? she never exhibited any mukuton powers. infact tbe whole back story of kaguya was poorly told, left bare. when we scream arze pull people complain.

grin grin
Kishi who must not be criticized
They love his arzepulls

Have u seen. Bahamut
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
kimco:

Cos she never exhibited, does it mean she doesn't have the power?

Couldn't it be that the only means of creating the zetsus are via mokuton which means that Hashirama and most likely Kaguya are the only ones able to create the zetsus?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
pickabeau1:

Any takers?

Tayoccu
Firestar
Kimco
Feraz
SageNaruto

They're both right. Reference - when Sakura decked one of them and they were analyzing it, they discovered it was made from Hashirama's cells. The second was when Black Zetsu told them that those under the infinite tsukuyomi will turn into white Zetsus.

What I can then draw from the above is that both are connected with the Shinju.

But this question sha. . . You try. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
It wasnt a plot hole.. D question u shud av asked was y was it only hashirama dat have mokuton in all d transmigrant.. Notice dat d shinju also has mokuton(wooden dragon with which it sucks chakra)..all d people under tsukiyomi bcame part of d shinju.. But hashi cells and chakra was so powerful dat it was compare to dat of d bijuu's.. Y was it dat only after d sharingan it is only mokuton dat can subdue d juubi or bijuu.. Inshort i believe hashi exhibit d yang aspect of d shinju tree while d uchihas xhibit d yin aspect.. Notice d gods tree has a multiple tomoe sharinegan and it as mokuton.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Feraz:
They're both right. Reference - when Sakura decked one of them and they were analyzing it, they discovered it was made from Hashirama's cells. The second was when Black Zetsu told them that those under the infinite tsukuyomi will turn into white Zetsus.

What I can then draw from the above is that both are connected with the Shinju.

But this question sha. . . You try. . . grin

grin
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
pickabeau1:

grin
I guess you can agree with us all then. Ihedinobi2, I see you. cool

Where's firestar?
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mutaino7:
It wasnt a plot hole.. D question u shud av asked was y was it only hashirama dat have mokuton in all d transmigrant.. Notice dat d shinju also has mokuton(wooden dragon with which it sucks chakra)..all d people under tsukiyomi bcame part of d shinju.. But hashi cells and chakra was so powerful dat it was compare to dat of d bijuu's.. Y was it dat only after d sharingan it is only mokuton dat can subdue d juubi or bijuu.. Inshort i believe hashi exhibit d yang aspect of d shinju tree while d uchihas xhibit d yin aspect.. Notice d gods tree has a multiple tomoe sharinegan and it as mokuton.

So I ask

Why was it hashi that had d mokuton
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
pickabeau1:

grin grin
Kishi who must not be criticized
They love his arzepulls

Have u seen. Bahamut

naaa drop the plot summary
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

Cos she never exhibited, does it mean she doesn't have the power?

Couldn't it be that the only means of creating the zetsus are via mokuton which means that Hashirama and most likely Kaguya are the only ones able to create the zetsus?

which she never exhibited? even u must agree that dats a loose end kishe left.

not properly explained
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mutaino7:

so was madara's story false, dats my next question?
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Feraz:
I guess you can agree with us all then. Ihedinobi2, I see you. cool

Where's firestar?
Lol. My brother, I gats give way to the "young and restless", lmao. I don pass the baton for here. cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Frankloon(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
pickabeau1:

Any takers?

Tayoccu
Firestar
Kimco
Feraz
SageNaruto

Seen it, last episode should be out next week Monday. Good stuff
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
I will have to admit that the origin of the zertsu that we were told are both opposites with each other.

On one hand Madera believes it was harashima 's cells until we are told otherwise by black zetsu.

The story of Kaguya was told in a hurry.
Re: Naruto Information by kingpheenix(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
According 2 d story kaguya is the owner of all chakara
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 1:02am On Dec 25, 2014
kimco:

so was madara's story false, dats my next question?
av u 4gotten dat madara was deceived by bz d whole time.. My take is dat if key facts of shinobi's history are to be known hashi, kaguga, ootsu! Families are suppose to av a spin off to xplain their stories.. Dats y i said kishi can still milk more stories and money 4rm naruto cos mystery plenty.. I heard d new movie xplains alot about kaguya and d hyuuga clan.. According to info i think kaguya was said to av bin d result of d marriage union inbtwn two warring tribes ootsuki and hyuuga clan.. D shinju chakra is said to av originated from d blood and will of dead people who died in war.. All nah spoiler sha
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:08am On Dec 25, 2014
kimco:

naaa drop the plot summary

Still watching though
Episode 2

About a great demon that was defeated by men, gods and other demons
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Mutaino7:
av u 4gotten dat madara was deceived by bz d whole time.. My take is dat if key facts of shinobi's history are to be known hashi, kaguga, ootsu! Families are suppose to av a spin off to xplain their stories.. Dats y i said kishi can still milk more stories and money 4rm naruto cos mystery plenty.. I heard d new movie xplains alot about kaguya and d hyuuga clan.. According to info i think kaguya was said to av bin d result of d marriage union inbtwn two warring tribes ootsuki and hyuuga clan.. D shinju chakra is said to av originated from d blood and will of dead people who died in war.. All nah spoiler sha
luke i said...wasn't well explained. kishi cud have dne better truth be told. but i must hand it over to u. dat was well explained
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:16am On Dec 25, 2014
kingpheenix:
According 2 d story kaguya is the owner of all chakara

exactly, and ofcos we know she didn't give birth to all ninjas with chakra so how the hell is dat possible?
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kishi must fall...

We need another plot hole

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.