Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,759 members, 7,975,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:42 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (672775 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
firestar:

You have been:

Jazzed by Mei,
Shocked by Ai,
Grounded by Oonoki,
Fired by Tsunade,

Or Gaara put sand in your garri.

Look beyond the obvious biko.
There's a reason why Hinawari was mentioned.

Mentioned where?
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
rapmike:

Please read the manga, from where Naruto encountered Shin at first.

By the way, what f*cking evolution was that twerp talking about? Mschew, he was lucky that they were battle rusty.
oh` the panel they kamui`d away from Naruto. Naruto realized they were about to teleport again , but watched on. .. Maybe they would have one shot him like Sakura did if all they know and have is — super punch ,had no intention to interrogate nor a need to protect their kids . However , their moves , actions and reactions show they were rusty . Lol . I'm curious how they would face off against the *twerp* to prove him wrong on their next meeting!
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jaymaestro:
oh` the panel they kamui`d away from Naruto. Naruto realized they were about to teleport again , but watched on. .. Maybe they would have one shot him like Sakura did if all they know and have is — super punch ,had no intention to interrogate nor a need to protect their kids . However , their moves , actions and reactions show they were rusty . Lol . I'm curious how they would face off against the *twerp* to prove him wrong on their next meeting!

That guy is a twerp, a serious one! Am sure Rock Lee will finish him off if needed.
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
rapmike:

That guy is a twerp, a serious one! Am sure Rock Lee will finish him off if needed.
Hahha . I wonder if Rock Lee still trains ...
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tosyn007:

I think kamui can do both depending on your choice. Like when Obito kept Sasuke and Karin in the dimension and brought them out when the were ready.

That's different. I mean, does kamui transport things from one place to another place, like from Konoha to Sunagakure? I think it was only ever shown transporting things from the normal realm to another dimension and back, like with Sasuke and Karin like you said.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tosyn007:

I don't even have a reservation with the cutting, the reaction speed of Naruto in that mode is negatively epic!

Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke were real shit in that fight for real. They analyzed everything too slowly.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
WackyJ1:

Lool, How did Obito use his own Kamui?

Didn't Kakashi do the same thing to Deidera? When you want to transport something and you're unable to fully transport it then Kamui will rip out anything from the centre to the event horizon of the vortex.

I don't remember him ever moving things from one place to another like that. I think kamui moves things from earth to another dimension and back. I honestly don't remember it working any other way.

Yeah, that I remember. I rest. Lol. I see how that makes they could grab Sakura and the two Shins.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
WackyJ1:
The thing just appeared and it was looking small and harmless, It took just a split second for the activated just to cut the chakra arm, the main thing is why someone wasn't fast enough to rescue sakura.

Any both of them were dull, it was even too early for Sasuke to reveal his rinnegan, it is at this point that Kimco would have shouted plot hole!

Firestar where did you see Hinawari?
I think that was his only option at that moment. It seems like the man's technique locked Sasuke at that spot so he had to use his rinnegan to switch places with the man which enabled him move freely to use his fire jutsu.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
WackyJ1:

Lool, How did Obito use his own Kamui?

Didn't Kakashi do the same thing to Deidera? When you want to transport something and you're unable to fully transport it then Kamui will rip out anything from the centre to the event horizon of the vortex.

Black holes eh. . .physicist wink
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jaymaestro:
Wrong question. . .if Rock Lee does not train for a day or do 10000 pushups around Konoha on his hands, he'll fall sick. . .

ihedinobi2:

I don't remember him ever moving things from one place to another like that. I think kamui moves things from earth to another dimension and back. I honestly don't remember it working any other way.

Yeah, that I remember. I rest. Lol. I see how that makes they could grab Sakura and the two Shins.
Kakashi did move but it was a clone of Naruto into Obito's dimension which hit him with the rasengan. Seems Kakashi is long distance while Obito is short distance.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Feraz:
Wrong question. . .if Rock Lee does not train for a day or do 10000 pushups around Konoha on his hands, he'll fall sick. . .

Kakashi did move but it was a clone of Naruto into Obito's dimension which hit him with the rasengan. Seems Kakashi is long distance while Obito is short distance.

Into Obito's dimension, right? So, from earth to dimension and back not from earth to earth, right?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2015
Wetin dey happen, Everybody don forget how Kamui dey work again?

ihedinobi2:

How was obito able to move from one place to another so quickly?

When you see him bring out the spiral vortex from his eye and then come out somewhere else with the same signature sign of the Kamui. Even before we knew that Kamui linked to another dimension, we saw obito use it to disappear from one place and come out another, most commonly enter the ground and pop half his body from somewhere else.
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 1:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Feraz:
Moreover, The cycle is unending . Little Lee (His kid) has to continue the legacy.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Jaymaestro:
If Rock Lee is not training again, then Kishi has lost it! Either he has taken far too much sake or he masturbated that fact away.

Did I just say the last statement
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:50am On Jun 11, 2015
ihedinobi2:

That's different. I mean, does kamui transport things from one place to another place, like from Konoha to Sunagakure? I think it was only ever shown transporting things from the normal realm to another dimension and back, like with Sasuke and Karin like you said.

I think that's possible. He has transported Sasuke and Karin before and then we know the instances of Danzo's bodyguards and the Sage tools that sealed the Gold and Silver brothers. He kinda transported those too.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2015
WackyJ1:
Wetin dey happen, Everybody don forget how Kamui dey work again?

How was obito able to move from one place to another so quickly?

When you see him bring out the spiral vortex from his eye and then come out somewhere else with the same signature sign of the Kamui. Even before we knew that Kamui linked to another dimension, we saw obito use it to disappear from one place and come out another, most commonly enter the ground and pop half his body from somewhere else.

I didn't think of that and I only vaguely remember it right now but I suppose it's a good example of what I was asking about. If the user can warp himself from one place to another on earth, he should be able to warp other things too.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2015
rapmike:

I think that's possible. He has transported Sasuke and Karin before and then we know the instances of Danzo's bodyguards and the Sage tools that sealed the Gold and Silver brothers. He kinda transported those too.

The only place I remember Sasuke and Karin being transported with Kamui was at the Gokage summit and it was from earth to some dimension. I don't remember Danzo's bodyguards being transported from place to place: I think that was from earth to the Kamui dimension; and the brothers, I don't remember them dealing with Kamui.

But Wacky makes a good point. If Obito could transport himself within the earth dimension, it's not far-fetched that kamui can be used to transport other objects besides the user within the same dimension.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2015
ihedinobi2:

The only place I remember Sasuke and Karin being transported with Kamui was at the Gorge summit and it was from earth to some dimension. I don't remember Danzo's bodyguards being transported from place to place: I think that was from earth to the Kamui dimension; and the brothers, I don't remember them dealing with Kamui.

But Wacky makes a good point. If Obito could transport himself within the earth dimension, it's not far-fetched that kamui can be used to transport other objects besides the user within the same dimension.

Didn't he use it to transport Nagato after he discovered where he was buried?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2015
ihedinobi2:

The only place I remember Sasuke and Karin being transported with Kamui was at the Gorge summit and it was from earth to some dimension. I don't remember Danzo's bodyguards being transported from place to place: I think that was from earth to the Kamui dimension; and the brothers, I don't remember them dealing with Kamui.

I think Obito transports himself to that dimension first of all before moving anywhere else. Remember when Naruto broke his mask? Kakashi analysed that he transported that part of his body to that dimensionn making it resurface after the attack. If he can do that for a part of the body, he could do that for the whole body and move from there. The same reason I mentioned Danzo's bodyguards and the Sage tools.
What am trying to say is that its possible that Kamui directly does not transports things from one place to the other, but it uses the dimension. However Obito can teleport from one place to the other without using the dimension.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2015
It's beginning to seem it is the mysterious creature that's been used for space-time jutsu .
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2015
rapmike:

I think Obito transports himself to that dimension first of all before moving anywhere else. Remember when Naruto broke his mask? Kakashi analysed that he transported that part of his body to that dimensionn making it resurface after the attack. If he can do that for a part of the body, he could do that for the whole body and move from there. The same reason I mentioned Danzo's bodyguards and the Sage tools.
What am trying to say is that its possible that Kamui directly does not transports things from one place to the other, but it uses the dimension. However Obito can teleport from one place to the other without using the dimension.

The dimension is very key man, he can't do without it. Whatever he warps with his eyes goes first into the dimension, something like a cloud storage that goes wherever Obito goes, that's why Kakashi was able to counter him in that dimension. Anything he takes into his eyes automatically lands into the dimension and then he can chose whatever he likes from there. That's why its a teleportation technique and not a transportation technique.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
If eventually, that child turns out to be Karin's, then it means she stole something from Sasuke that has his DNA, maybe it's a hair! Wait a min! Are you sure Sarada is not a product of Orochimaru's experiment and probably the first person Orochimaru succeeded with? shocked

Naruto feels like killing Suigetsu. . . grin
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Feraz:
If eventually, that child turns out to be Karin's, then it means she stole something from Sasuke that has his DNA, maybe it's a hair! Wait a min! Are you sure Sarada is not a product of Orochimaru's experiment and probably the first person Orochimaru succeeded with? shocked

Naruto feels like killing Suigetsu. . . grin
Possible hypothesis. And what's the Nanadaime Hokage's beef with Suigetsu.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
And the tomoe pops out...

New sharingan on the block...

grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kaycee7:
Possible hypothesis. And what's the Nanadaime Hokage's beef with Suigetsu.
Not a beef... Naruto is just angry that the cow does not know what diplomacy means. He knows very much about Sarada but he's not in a position to tell her since her father is still alive and will come back to tell her the whole story hence why he took her along for the mission (I'm sure he knows her intention but just ignored that).

Damn! Sasuke, you is the man!!!
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tosyn007:

Didn't he use it to transport Nagato after he discovered where he was buried?

Honestly I don't remember that part.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tosyn007:

The dimension is very key man, he can't do without it. Whatever he warps with his eyes goes first into the dimension, something like a cloud storage that goes wherever Obito goes, that's why Kakashi was able to counter him in that dimension. Anything he takes into his eyes automatically lands into the dimension and then he can chose whatever he likes from there. That's why its a teleportation technique and not a transportation technique.

That makes sense too, I think.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
hariorh:
And the tomoe pops out...

New sharingan on the block...

grin grin grin

she had it since she met her father.
me thinks the truth about Karin and sarada was kept secret because if the world knew she's an uchiha with uzumaki DNA, she will be in constant peril, since she will most likely develop rinnes.

suigetsu is a dolt walahi!
Re: Naruto Information by ttebayo: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
And you just had to go missing today ba?
Re: Naruto Information by ttebayo: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
tayoccu:

she had it since she met her father.
me thinks the truth about Karin and sarada was kept secret because if the world knew she's an uchiha with uzumaki DNA, she will be in constant peril, since she will most likely develop rinnes.

suigetsu is a dolt walahi!

Before Kishi plunges one into a genjutsu.

Does Sarada display bi-polar tendencies?
Sasuke has literally bitten Karin one two many times.
But, is he faithful?
Doesn't seem like it?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Yes i am loving this new episode even though i didn't understand how they went from where they had the battle with Shin to Orichimaru's hideout!

Yes i am all for TeamKarin and Sasuke as parents of Sarada, Sakura was cheated again! Truth be told, Sasuke and sakura's relationship seems loveless. Like an arrangee marriage. And we all know that Karin has been the one always showing that she is ready to bleep sasuke and he's the one that will do it "no strings" attached.

Feraz:
So Karin cannot seduce a man abi?

We know one thing; Karin is still alive

Feraz:
Not a beef... Naruto is just angry that the cow does not know what diplomacy means. He knows very much about Sarada but he's not in a position to tell her since her father is still alive and will come back to tell her the whole story hence why he took her along for the mission (I'm sure he knows her intention but just ignored that).

Damn! Sasuke, you is the man!!!
Correction: Naruto himself did not Know!
Re: Naruto Information by Lordaweezy: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Damn .......Karin is Sarada's mom grin

Getting more interesting

waiting patiently for sarada to unveil her dark side grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.