Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (657211 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
mcpat:
Phew, started the battle segment and i have been too busy to come back on the thread. such a drab! Apologies!!!

When i say a battle i mean a battle and not saying who wins let me go first on Naruto vs Ichigo;of cause i am with naruto on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZzhUtKpCZ4

You make your comment based on their previous fights pitching your points on fighting strength, speed, summoning and previous battles. You can also reference pages of the manga for clarification.

Naruto has Better durability, speed(ichigo is faster), energy progection (his bijuu dama was strong enough to even out against a combined Bijuu Dama from 5 tailed beasts, and one single bijuu dama by itself can blow up a mountain with ease), strength (he punched 5 individual bijuu dama, and sent them flying pretty far, in a sec.), and all-around more versatile.

He also has different modes with different abilities and more variety from his base mode all the way to complete kyuubi mode. Sage mode is better at certain things, while kyuubi mode is better at others. Not only that, but his clone system of fighting is pretty damn good now. He's constantly using them for specific, and different purposes, AND clones can enter different modes if he wishes (One clone using Sage mode, while another uses the kyuubi chakra).

Not only that, but he has Kurama fully on his side now. So, Ichigo is really fighting the two of them. Also, their strategies are known only to them. They can pretty much work together, and Kurama makes up for all the fighting experience that Naruto might lack (although he has a lot himself).

As far as weapons go, Ichigo may have the superior weaponry for most of the match and he can quite easily dominate Naruto's base form, but Naruto's transformations will be too much for Ichigo to handle- well, maybe not Sage Mode, but Kyuubi Chakra Mode, Bijuu Mode and Six Paths Sage Mode, definitely.

There's a confirmed feat that puts Naruto at Meteorite-buster level destructive power and Moon-level durability. In the Manga, Naruto destroys meteorites using his Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken. Then, later, in The Last: Naruto The Movie, he tanks an attack that splits the moon in half, quite easily, too. This puts Naruto at a much higher level than Kenpachi who, right now, as far as i've read, is considered stronger than Ichigo. Naruto also has a healing factor and an instagib, via his Senju Cells and Gudoudama respectively.

Ichigo is smarter than Naruto, but Naruto has outsmarted and deceived opponents who are smarter AND have decades of experience on him.

Naruto wins this. Not easy, but he is pretty much superior.

Lets Battle

This argument will just go back and forward with no real argument. Trust me. Jux not as fun and intra- manga battles.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
kimco:

Flawed logic firestar. Expected better from you seriously.

There are a thousand and one things in this world that we enjoy yet cannot do. Does it mean we can tell the good from the bad? Should I know how to draw a manga before I can critique it? I'm dissappointed in you for that comment.

Your opinion Kimco.

It's a strategy of his and he uses it well to make you, the viewer, assume what "supposed" to be there.
This franchise has potential, yet he is deliberate in its under utilisation.

It's now a pattern. Like Izunami.
Itachi's forbidden kenjutsu.

If you don't see it, you need to be smacked upside on the head.
Re: Naruto Information by mcpat(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
firestar:

Reverse summons.
Especially Namikaze's FTG, Toad Reverse Summoning (RS) and The Snake Contract RS used by Suigetsu for Sasuke.

Mark an object or person. Then switch places(Minato vs. Kyuubi).
The Need for Speed(Minato vs. Iwagakure). Travel (Minato's FTG Squad). Catch your opponent unawares. Escape at the last moment (Deidera vs. Sasuke)
You have the element of surprise.

Deadly.

Same question to you.

Madara Summoning kurama although controlling kurama reduces its strength since the kyubi would not be fighting on its own will.

Orochi's Manda, that beast stood his ground against lady katsuya and Gamabunta, with a little tweak on manda(albeit making it ugly), Sasuke evaded Deidera's CO.

The Second Animal path of the Six path of pain, Ajisai.. Her summonings are S-class; the camouflaging chameleon and the dog that doesnt die are my best

Lastly, Narutos toad formation against pain.. Epic. With the two great toads Fukasaku and Shima riding on his back, aiding him to replenish sage chakra and battle formations. It was painful tendo pain stopped the Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant.

Happy Sunday
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
My one piece luffy vs don chinjao process drawing rate

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
kimco:

Flawed logic firestar. Expected better from you seriously.

There are a thousand and one things in this world that we enjoy yet cannot do. Does it mean we can tell the good from the bad? Should I know how to draw a manga before I can critique it? I'm dissappointed in you for that comment.

oh you went and did it! now her calvary are surely gonna come get you!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
slimthugchimee:
My one piece luffy vs don chinjao process drawing rate

I would rather see a sketch of a Neji jyuuken
Vs. Sasuke's Lion Combo.

mcpat:

Madara Summoning kurama although controlling kurama reduces its strength since the kyubi would not be fighting on its own will.

Orochi's Manda, that beast stood his ground against lady katsuya and Gamabunta, with a little tweak on manda(albeit making it ugly), Sasuke evaded Deidera's CO.

The Second Animal path of the Six path of pain, Ajisai.. Her summonings are S-class; the camouflaging chameleon and the dog that doesnt die are my best

Lastly, Narutos toad formation against pain.. Epic. With the two great toads Fukasaku and Shima riding on his back, aiding him to replenish sage chakra and battle formations. It was painful tendo pain stopped the Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant.

Happy Sunday

Pein doesn't have a sense of humour. It was supposed to be " music to his ears".
Re: Naruto Information by mcpat(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
firestar:

I would rather see a sketch of a Neji jyuuken
Vs. Sasuke's Lion Combo.

Pein doesn't have a sense of humour. It was supposed to be " music to his ears".

He has a very cool look though, i like his pictures although i prefer itachis cold look.. smiley

Where are you based?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
kimco:

This argument will just go back and forward with no real argument. Trust me. Jux not as fun and intra- manga battles.

Haven't had that in eons have we Kim?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tosyn007:

Haven't had that in eons have we Kim?
I miss those, I really do.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
solodox:

oh you went and did it! now her calvary are surely gonna come get you!

Hahahahahahahhaha. I want to believe it's cos u were a newbie that's why they ganged up on u alil. One guy said ur blood is "gan" or something. I know they'll have mercy on me, won't you, guys?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
firestar:

Your opinion Kimco.

It's a strategy of his and he uses it well to make you, the viewer, assume what "supposed" to be there.

What is sister madam talking about? Assume and what what? This is a spin off for kindergaten children. Thing didn't even tie up well. Where that original shin go? And jux like everything, naruto's talk no jutsu saves the day. You really must be a true kishi fan to not see how rubbish this was.
Re: Naruto Information by mcpat(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
kimco:

What is sister madam talking about? Assume and what what? This is a spin off for kindergaten children. Thing didn't even tie up well. Where that original shin go? And jux like everything, naruto's talk no jutsu saves the day. You really must be a true kishi fan to not see how rubbish this was.
I am not even following the write spin-off.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
kimco:

I miss those, I really do.

I was wetting my dry palms waiting for this gaiden to bloom but Kilishi
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
kimco:

Le sigh.

And he misses the point, by miles.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
firestar:

Le sigh.
And he misses the point, by miles.

Break it down for me then.
Buttom line tho...the spin off is rubbish.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tosyn007:

I was wetting my dry palms waiting for this gaiden to bloom but Kilishi

Well I knew it wouldn't be great considering the bad guys were only sharingan based. Made it too linear.
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
kimco:

Hahahahahahahhaha. I want to believe it's cos u were a newbie that's why they ganged up on u alil. One guy said ur blood is "gan" or something. I know they'll have mercy on me, won't you, guys?

Okay o! Buh sic vic pacem, para bellum!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Well if it isn't The SageNaruto Himself.
smiley
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
solodox:

Okay o! Buh sic vic pacem, para bellum!
Lol but I want war. They already know that I live for e battles
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
kimco:

Lol but I want war. They already know that I live for e battles

i guess this is the part where i borrow some of that fine sand that gara uses for defence, grab me some nicely buttered popcorn and a coke that doesnt have a 'share with' wrapper! this might be entertaining!
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
solodox:

i guess this is the part where i borrow some of that fine sand that gara uses for defence, grab me some nicely buttered popcorn and a coke that doesnt have a 'share with' wrapper! this might be entertaining!

Hahahah, you guys have put the fear of God in this young man ooo.

Okay question for y'all. This thing bothered me plenty. If the weakness of sage obito was sage powers, why did the sage seal by hashirama not hold him, yet naruto's rasen sage shuriken bled him?

Whoever wants to try should try.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tosyn007:

I think the crap of a story book was made for our children. Where da is Pickabeau aka Orochimaru?

he's chilling on the arsenal thread
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 5:57am On Jul 06, 2015
kimco:

Okay question for y'all. This thing bothered me plenty. If the weakness of sage obito was sage powers, why did the sage seal by hashirama not hold him, yet naruto's rasen sage shuriken bled him?

Me, fear? No sir! The circumstances surrounding this particular war Bro are just not worth my time! i'll have u read some von clausewitz! The ultimate use of power sometimes is to not use power!
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tosyn007:

I think the crap of a story book was made for our children. Where da is Pickabeau aka Orochimaru?
cc: tayoccu

Hello
I have not started reading gaiden
Maybe will start soon
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tosyn007:

Waoh, is the spin-off over? WAS THAT IT?

TOPSY-KRETE, PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR SPAMMING ABOUT ONE-PIECE, KISHIMOTO IS JUST SO DISAPPOINTING.

By the way, am thinking of creating my own comic series, hoping to reach the level of Marvel comics some day. WHERE DO I START? What kind of system do I need to at least start drawing electronically( on a system instead of a note pad?)
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
kimco:

I don't think those seals were sage seal, i feel that they were just physical barriers or seals.

By the way, it was a rasengan not a rasen-shiruken that caught obito
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kaycee7:
Naruto had the power, Yes. But during the OVA chunnin exam, he still lost to Konohamaru due to sheer stupidity. A ninja is promoted on basis of more parameters than just strength.

P.S If you tink Sannin is a rank, then u're still academy level.

Not all Naruto fans are gamers.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
kimco:
Well my fellow naruto watchers, newbies and oldies, now that the spin off is over...do you agree with me that it was very crappy? Or am I the only one that shares this view. Tosyn, graviton, ihedinobi, wacky, rapmike, firestar, pickebeau....etc.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
firestar:

Your opinion Kimco.

You are really trying. I can't stand it. Not even a single jutsu from those kids! I mean, it sounds like its a plot to resurrect the Uchiha clan without Sasuke's hand.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
mcpat:

Okay kunoichi,

Lets go back to the basics, What is your best OP summoning and why?

Madara's Gedo Mazou...... Please give me the Ten tails anytime, any day!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
slimthugchimee:
How is it

very well done..⁹⧸₁₀

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.