Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,261 members, 7,887,750 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (659582 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
[size=18pt]

Feraz- Uchiha Itachi

Darui-DARUI of the AuroraBoreagakure

v3-Kazekage Gaara

Sagenaruto

Wacky1

eyoniggar- Minato Kamikaze
Bawss1

codeaddict- Shikamaru

jidesp

paranoma

Parnassuss- Shino

texazpete

Twisting-Orochimaru

ea7

iykmora

firestar- Ouka

rapmike- Immzuki

symbian123- Pein

tjskii-

tayoccu-

[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hmmm... Haven't chosen my xter yet.. Finking of creating mine or going wiv wots on ground
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
firestar: grin
So... who's man enough to take :
Hidan (Priest)
Zanzuba (Harmattan)
Haku (Best of Both)
Kabuto (Scales)
Deidara (Miz Dud Bomb)
Danzou (Root Tuber)
Hanzo (Scubalanda )
Tobi (Lagbaja)
Kisame (Gills)
and....
Madara (Buriful nightmare)
Going once!
Going... grin

Its only after I chose that I truly remembered the most awesome characters Jaraiya and Kisame! Hidan too was a contender but my realest has to be Kisame, d guy was without hesitation or regrets joor. Iron-clad will for real.
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
QUESTION

Can this Madara be killed unlike the ET shinobis who rematerialize when they r supposed to be killed?? Seems Madara has his real human form now, or is it not so?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2012
iykmora: QUESTION

Can this Madara be killed unlike the ET shinobis who rematerialize when they r supposed to be killed?? Seems Madara has his real human form now, or is it not so?
NAAAA... SEEM THAT MADARA IS STILL EDO TENSI, ONLY THAT NOBODAY(NOT TOBI 'MR NOBODY') IS CONTROLLING HIM..I.E HE IS CONTROLLING HIMSELF 100o/o. I STILL BELIEVE HE IS SEALABLE THOUGH..maybe kishi will show us that later
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2012
firestar: grin
So... who's man enough to take :
Hidan (Priest)
Zanzuba (Harmattan)
Haku (Best of Both)
Kabuto (Scales)
Deidara (Miz Dud Bomb)
Danzou (Root Tuber)
Hanzo (Scubalanda )
Tobi (Lagbaja)
Kisame (Gills)
and....
Madara (Buriful nightmare)
Going once!
Going... grin
if i should pick from your list..i will pick tobi..his smartness is only second to that of hs arrogance...but if i should pick from all the naruto charaters. i will pick either of shisui or Tobi or rikudo sennin....just like the 3
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2012
rapmike:
if i should pick from your list..i will pick tobi..his smartness is only second to that of hs arrogance...but if i should pick from all the naruto charaters. i will pick either of shisui or Tobi or rikudo sennin....just like the 3

naaa SOSP has been taken by me--but firestar-chan did not take note of it. I'm still compilin my abilities though but y'all know i can use any thinkabl jutsu...why cos i created them jutsus....i can summon d galaxy you know. Least of what i can do...
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2012
Alright i'm taking the Beautiful Nightmare Madara!! And this is because of the Sharingan : wink that's the better Dojutsu.
Please guys choose wisely because Haku > Deidera >> Danzo
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
Where are we going with tthis shii sef?
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
WE ARE HAVING A PARTY AND YOU ARE ALL INVITED.

Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2012
^^^ that last picture is the very nexus of wrong!

Anyway, I'd to Poll this out once and 4 all:
1.Who do u agree is the most likely person behind the Tobi mask
2.What do u y'all think that scroll contains
3.Where will Sasuke head next
4.Is the sharingan still capable of more 'ultimate' jutsus
5.Will Naruto fight Sasuke
6.Who has progressed the most in this war, and which legends have been born

Bonus questions
7.What's the most impressive Summons (creature, weapon, shield or whatever, as long as it answers to 'Kyuchiotsu')
8.What's the best EVER water technique and by whom was it used?

Obviously the bonus are products of an argument I had wit a fellow Naruhead. Pls reply.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
iykmora:

naaa SOSP has been taken by me--but firestar-chan did not take note of it. I'm still compilin my abilities though but y'all know i can use any thinkabl jutsu...why cos i created them jutsus....i can summon d galaxy you know. Least of what i can do...
am still using immzuki.. just telling him my opinion
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
Parnassuss: ^^^ that last picture is the very nexus of wrong!

1.Who do u agree is the most likely person behind the Tobi mask
2.What do u y'all think that scroll contains
3.Where will Sasuke head next
4.Is the sharingan still capable of more 'ultimate' jutsus
5.Will Naruto fight Sasuke
6.Who has progressed the most in this war, and which legends have been born

Bonus questions
7.What's the most impressive Summons (creature, weapon, shield or whatever, as long as it answers to 'Kyuchiotsu')
8.What's the best EVER water technique and by whom was it used?

Obviously the bonus are products of an argument I had wit a fellow Naruhead. Pls reply.
1. MADARA/ZETSU.
2. LINK BTW SHARINGAN AND SOMETHING...
3.?madara?
4.dont think so..infinte tsukiyomi?
5. one more time
6. cant think of any that has really impressed..but maybe chouji or sakura or shikimaru
Bonus question
7.SUSANO'O
8.SHARK BOMB AND KISAME USED IT
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2012
If we're to go by the contents of those scrolls, then its possible that Orochimaru surpassed his sensei "The one who 'knew' it all"(no disrespect to the Third Hokage)and can be called the god of shinobi* undecided

The only clan that possibly gave him a hard time is the Uchiha clan. He'd researched (read) about them but getting a functional,breathing lab rat to work with backfired(see sasuke) and oh, he did try to become besties with Itachi but we know how that played out.

Maybe, just maybe he figured "If i can't get a living Uchiha to be my container/vessel (Sasuke), why don't i figure Madara out, have him worked on, put a seal on him&control* him)?"

Madara on the other part is no tool(read as f00l), he beat edo-tensei mass rapture, it won't take him time to figure out he's being manipulated (if truly there's a cursed seal on him).
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2012
v3: If we're to go by the contents of those scrolls, then its possible that Orochimaru surpassed his sensei "The one who 'knew' it all"(no disrespect to the Third Hokage)and can be called the god of shinobi* undecided

The only clan that possibly gave him a hard time is the Uchiha clan. He'd researched (read) about them but getting a functional,breathing lab rat to work with backfired(see sasuke) and oh, he did try to become besties with Itachi but we know how that played out.

Maybe, just maybe he figured "If i can't get a living Uchiha to be my container/vessel (Sasuke), why don't i figure Madara out, have him worked on, put a seal on him&control* him)?"

Madara on the other part is no tool(read as f00l), he beat edo-tensei mass rapture, it won't take him time to figure out he's being manipulated (if truly there's a cursed seal on him).

True, but the curse seal is like a virus,apart from the izanagi I doubt there's any other justu dat an infected shinobi can use to nullify it.

But then the curse seal is on sasuke.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2012
@tayoccu
This gives the whole plot a new twist; Oro is alive(or part of him) and Sas'ke will "probably" see him (maybe not in his REAL form). This raises the question:
Are those "sealed" in ANY form/way REALLY sealed for good? - Sas'ke said it was impossible for Oro to vanish like that.
If yes; Then explain to me why Minato was summoned and why Orochimaru still exists.
If no; What REALLY is the point of the death-god technique/sealing technique?
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2012
v3: If we're to go by the contents of those scrolls, then its possible that Orochimaru surpassed his sensei "The one who 'knew' it all"(no disrespect to the Third Hokage)and can be called the god of shinobi* undecided

Yes i agree with you, Orichimaru even seemed to have surpassed the 3rd long before he was caught with his rogue experiments in Konoha. I also believe that Orichimaru's obsession with the uchiha brothers stemmed from greed and the desire for the power of the Sharingan. Since Uchiha Madara was revealed to be part of Orichi's experiments, i'd say Orichi began working on him a long time ago and it would coincide with when he started working on the 1st Hokage's dna and cells as well...Probably with the main agenda of figuring out how to get Madara back to his prime as he was before death..( grin Just my Theory grin)

tayoccu:

True, but the curse seal is like a virus,apart from the izanagi I doubt there's any other justu dat an infected shinobi can use to nullify it.

But then the curse seal is on sasuke.

No actually its not anymore, The curse seal in that page was on Anko who was unconscious.

v3: @tayoccu
This gives the whole plot a new twist; Oro is alive(or part of him) and Sas'ke will "probably" see him (maybe not in his REAL form). This raises the question:
Are those "sealed" in ANY form/way REALLY sealed for good? - Sas'ke said it was impossible for Oro to vanish like that.
If yes; Then explain to me why Minato was summoned and why Orochimaru still exists.
If no; What REALLY is the point of the death-god technique/sealing technique?

Yes really interesting questions you're asking here...

It would have been fathomable that Sasuke would still know where a bit of Orochimaru that wasn't sealed by Itachi was and attempted to communicate through it, but Minato been summoned screams bad writing on Kishimoto's part or the death-god sealing technique isn't really as powerful as it seemed...Hence there's a chance Naruto could completely recover the other half of the 9 tail's chakra that was sealed as well.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2012
Here's another twist...
Orochimaru might be Tobi with a touch of zetsu..in an uchiha body
Explains his large collection of sharingans - he has a rinnegan&sharingan which you can't find in other uchihas his vast knowledge of jutsus (see his fight with danzou's bodyguards)
And you know the weirdest part: He remains thankful that Itachi of ALL shinobi's didn't know his secrets else he would've been dead. We all know the rivalry between him and Itachi and how he got served
Re: Naruto Information by Next2Bezee(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2012
v3: Here's another twist...
Orochimaru might be Tobi with a touch of zetsu..in an uchiha body
Explains his large collection of sharingans - he has a rinnegan&sharingan which you can't find in other uchihas his vast knowledge of jutsus (see his fight with danzou's bodyguards)
And you know the weirdest part: He remains thankful that Itachi of ALL shinobi's didn't know his secrets else he would've been dead. We all know the rivalry between him and Itachi and how he got served

Interesting thesis, but sum facts don't support this, I.e Tobi's reason for his attempt at a hostile takeover..."Infinite Tsukiyomi" and "To be bring peace", it just doesn't sound like Orochimaru. Also Orichimaru as power hungry as he is wouldn't have freely given the Rinnegan out in the first place (I know he lied).

But then if Tobi really is Itachi and Uchiha Madara knew that, then that indicates that this really isn't the 1st time Madara was reanimated.

Still not sure why Tobi was weary of Itachi...
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2012
Minato has been smmoned? Where? Didn't see that on the manga oo
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
it probably might be the previous time he was summoned.......then again, if oro is still alive, guess he had the last laugh with the sannins...........for minato, there's still more to him we haven't seen........there might be other things he must have kept for the benefits of konoha........
Parnassuss: ^^^ that last picture is the very nexus of wrong!

1.Who do u agree is the most likely person behind the Tobi mask Uchiha Izuna
2.What do u y'all think that scroll contains the secrets of how everything was planned by oro
3.Where will Sasuke head next the place where he killed black zetsu
4.Is the sharingan still capable of more 'ultimate' jutsus yeah but still not as powerful as the rinnegan
5.Will Naruto fight Sasuke definitely
6.Who has progressed the most in this war, and which legends have been born naruto, sasuke (though not much cos itachi still had to save his arse from kabuto, shikamaru, chouji, itachi, kakashi, darui and some others

Bonus questions
7.What's the most impressive Summons (creature, weapon, shield or whatever, as long as it answers to 'Kyuchiotsu')....tobi's summon of the kyuubi
8.What's the best EVER water technique and by whom was it used? SUITON! SHISUIHA - WATER SYTLE! WATER SHOCKWAVE - used by 2nd hokage

Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
Was I summoned b4? Very confused here oo!!
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
eyoniggar: Was I summoned b4? Very confused here oo!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
So Minato was revived? Hmmm... I really need to catch up..
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
WackyJ1: So Minato was revived? Hmmm... I really need to catch up..
he wasn't o!!!! didn't see it in the manga!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
Feraz: he wasn't o!!!! didn't see it in the manga!!!!
my brother na so i hear am ooo.. i no see minato being summoned..bt i think the guy was trying to say that if Oro was sealed and sasuke can still unseal(by the scroll) why wasnt minato summoned during the Oro vs hiruzen fight? or oro did not know by then that minato can be sealed
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
Oro wasn't sealed by the death god na.. So make sense that he cud find a way out unlike minato and d oda hokages
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
@next2bezee
Sorry was sleepy when I typed dat.

Tobi isn't Oro,
I remember one tiny white snake slithering away during the sasuke vs itachi battle, maybe a part of oro escaped (his own version of d spitting jutsu).
Will look for d manga and post.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
pls guys I only watched Naruto Shippuden and not Naruto.do y'all think i need to watch Naruto?
Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
tayoccu: @next2bezee
Sorry was sleepy when I typed dat.

Tobi isn't Oro,
I remember one tiny white snake slithering away during the sasuke vs itachi battle, maybe a part of oro escaped (his own version of d spitting jutsu).
Will look for d manga and post.

Nuh uh...nope... Nada... Dt snake was burned by d amaterasu fire
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
@Tosyn007
Yes. Watch the movies too and read manga. Go the whole 9 yards.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
Tosyn007: pls guys I only watched Naruto Shippuden and not Naruto.do y'all think i need to watch Naruto?
of course....you need to watch everything from the 1st season to the last and then the movies.....then, you'd be able to read the manga.....between, welcome.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.