Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,740 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK (1260 Views)

Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by Antoeni(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, is not in any way happy with Pastor Kumuyi following the latter’s recent post about President Buhari.

The Clergyman and founder of the Deeper Christian Life Church advised Christians to stop attacking President Buhari through every means available to them.

Kumuyi who made this known at his Church in Gbagada yesterday Sunday, June 2nd, said it is not good to attack a person of authority.

“Don’t attack Buhari”- Kumuyi.

God deliver us from shepherds that slaughter the sheep,that defend the cruel,that support injustice,that love the wicked,that serve the tyrant,that despise the weak,that enslave the poor and that worship genocidal maniacs and sociopathic butchers.

Copied
https://www.informationng.com/2019/06/kumuyi-has-betrayed-his-calling-for-asking-that-we-support-buhari-ffk-drags-pastor-kumuyi.html

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by BabaO2: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ffk is a frustrated person, he talks without evaluating implication of his comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by baliyubla: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
There’s truly no kind of fool like an old fool, and that is exactly what Kumuyi is.

What kind of Shepherd leads his sheeps to be slaughtered on the table of Islamization?

1 Like

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by Max8: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ass licker FFK, this guy needs a job badly to keep his loose mouth shut grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by TooMuchStuff: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm..!

MyPastor and my hero.....!

Don't know who to side sef....!

FFK is always right....! Buhari is a badman!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by SocialFinance: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Crack head

But this crazy drug addict was sick and unable to attend his court session.

Who are u to talk nonsense to this respected man of God. Listen, you have started a journey of self destruction, and you will surely perish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by Antoeni(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
PST Kumuyi still Remain one of Those Pastors in Nigeria that have Distinguished himself from those Corrupt Pulpit Bandits called
G O,Apostles,Bishops,Prophets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by 4everisaac(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
A good Christian is expected, in obedience to the word of God, to submit himself to a constituted authority. Rom.13:5 & Heb.13:17.
Pst. Kumuyi is so on track.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by SocialFinance: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
baliyubla:
There’s truly no kind of fool like an old fool, and that is exactly what Kumuyi is.

What kind of Shepherd leads his sheeps to be slaughtered on the table of Islamization?

I just pity you. So you type this nonsense about this great man of God?

When the time come to face the consequence, ensure you don't come here to tell us story that touch. Ffk you are copying know how many he takes in monthly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by muykem: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
I respect Kumuyi for this courage. CAN is not an opposition party, it is very unpatriotic and foolishness to be attacking president at every opportunity. There's away to convene your grivancies as stakeholders and not as opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by simonlee(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
baliyubla:

1 Share

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by Paperwhite(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
I agree with FFK.Kumuyi had the opportunity of meeting Buhari in person but all he was doing was snapping pictures sheepishly with him.

Kumuyi church take the slightest opportunity to discipline, suspend or even excommunicate erring members but here he is acting hypocritically just to be in the good books of satanic leaders. angry

Can Kumuyi dare behave as Buhari if he were president while Buhari being an Islamic scholar tolerate all these his shits so far? This was not what the Jehus, Elijahs, Prophet Nathan of old did.

3 Likes

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by stephleena(f): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
baliyubla:

It's not really nice to call Pastor Kumuyi a fool.. I respect him, he preaches sound messages.

But I think the problem here's that some of these preachers are being too soft with these politicians rather than pointing out the blunt truth to them..
Christianity, is about patience,love and tolerance and even pray for ur leaders but I think they should be blunt as prophet Samuel did to Saul..and Nathan to David..

when they go wrong tell them, straight up!
Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by mrnigerdelta: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
ffk is on point
Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by RoyalUc(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
FFK, Kumuyi has betrayed his calling by admonishing Christians to practice what the scripture teaches?

Your eye go clear one day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by yomi96(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
SocialFinance:

Crack head

Who are u to talk nonsense to this respected man of God. Listen, you have started a journey of self destruction, and you will surely perish

Typical of lazy intellects
he is a crack head, this and that
But none of your linage, dead or alive Has or can achieve half of what he has
Brainwashed fanatics.
To be a good buharist u must replace ur brain with cow dung.
Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by JusticeSeeker: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Paperwhite:
I agree with FFK.Kumuyi had the opportunity of meeting Buhari in person but all he was doing was snapping pictures sheepishly with him.

Kumuyi church take the slightest opportunity to discipline, suspend or even excommunicate erring members but here he is acting hypocritically just to be in the good books of satanic leaders. angry

Can Kumuyi dare behave as Buhari if he were president while Buhari being an Islamic scholar tolerate all these his shits so far? This was not what the Jehus, Elijahs, Prophet Nathan of old did.
Kumuyi spoke the Bible. You're venting man's anger and the two aren't same. One is spiritual/divine the other is earthy /carnal.
Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by DZTech: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
suddenly, u r God.

u do well o.
SocialFinance:

Crack head

Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by DZTech: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
4everisaac:
A good Christian is expected, in obedience to the word of God, to submit himself to a constituted authority. Rom.13:5 & Heb.13:17.
Pst. Kumuyi is so on track.
d constituted authorities were Jewish/Christian leaders

pls be guided.
Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by DZTech: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
muykem:
I respect Kumuyi for this courage. CAN is not an opposition party, it is very unpatriotic and foolishness to be attacking president at every opportunity. There's away to convene your grivancies as stakeholders and not as opposition.
how?
Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by DZTech: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
stephleena:

It's not really nice to call Pastor Kumuyi a fool.. I respect him, he preaches sound messages.

But I think the problem here's that some of these preachers are being too soft with these politicians rather than pointing out the blunt truth to them..
Christianity, is about patience,love and tolerance and even pray for ur leaders but I think they should be blunt as prophet Samuel did to Saul..and Nathan to David..

when they go wrong tell them, straight up!
just try to imagine d reaction of some pastors, if they were present when Jesus chased traders out of d temple?
Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by DZTech: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Kumuyi spoke the Bible. You're venting man's anger and the two aren't same. One is spiritual/divine the other is earthy /carnal.
and on d last day, many will say, lord, lord, we preached, cast out, performed miracles in ur name.

and what will Jesus say?

away from me!

pastoring is different from holiness.
Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by blacknp(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
DZTech:
d constituted authorities were Jewish/Christian leaders

pls be guided.
By the same Bible written and edited by the Romans?respect the authority in power,civilian or military simple.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Not Fulani – PDP Chieftain Reveals Where Ex-vp Hails From / Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye / THROWBACK: Nigeria,Learn From Egyptian Revolution,buhari Urges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.