Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,489 members, 7,944,421 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

The 'drake Curse' Is Real -anthony Joshua CONFIRMS! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 'drake Curse' Is Real -anthony Joshua CONFIRMS! (1130 Views)

JFK: The Real Anthony Fauci, The Global War On Democracy And Public Health (mov) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'drake Curse' Is Real -anthony Joshua CONFIRMS! by Arda1000(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Drake Curse” has struck again and this time British title-holder Anthony Joshua was the latest sports star to suffer from the Drake curse, despite vowing not to.
This was after his bid to make a splash in his US debut ended in misery for the three belt heavyweight world champion with a stunning loss to underdog Andy Ruiz at Madison Square Garden on Saturday.
Despite warnings from boxing fans that he should not take a photo with the Canadian rapper, Joshua defiantly went ahead on March 21, and vowed to put an end to the curse by posting a picture of him and Drake in his gym on Instagram, accompanied by the caption, “Bout to break the curse #June1st.”
Following his defeat, it is clear now that Joshua was punished for his overconfidence and arrogance after victims of the Drake Curse were all struck down.

The victims included Ozil, Aguero, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Lukaku, Pogba, Kevin De Bruyne, Conor McGregor, the Toronto Raptors, Serena Williams, Kentucky basketball, Alabama football, and the list is endless…
Moments after the match, fans took to the internet, to blame Drake for causing Joshua’s loss;

Re: The 'drake Curse' Is Real -anthony Joshua CONFIRMS! by Niorte: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Some people curse is transferable, same way so people transfer blessing
Re: The 'drake Curse' Is Real -anthony Joshua CONFIRMS! by fukushaki(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin
Re: The 'drake Curse' Is Real -anthony Joshua CONFIRMS! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2019
I don't believe in all these superstition.
Re: The 'drake Curse' Is Real -anthony Joshua CONFIRMS! by hisexcellency34: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Rubbish. I have several pics with Drake and I've never lost
Re: The 'drake Curse' Is Real -anthony Joshua CONFIRMS! by Afospecialk: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Drake curse is 100% real

I wonder how Joshua defied the warning to try his luck against someone who is under spell
Re: The 'drake Curse' Is Real -anthony Joshua CONFIRMS! by AustineE1: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
....but Aguero has been doing fine,banging in the goals and winning trophies left,right and center! Or tell me something i dont know about Aguero?
Re: The 'drake Curse' Is Real -anthony Joshua CONFIRMS! by BlackfireX: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Drake come and snap with buhari..

(1) (Reply)

Opposition Coalition Cupp Releases New Indicting Evidence Against Ahmed Idris / ‘yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ Will Be Sent To Prison-police / Dad Left Only N7,000 In His Account As Former Head Of State – Murtala Muhd Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.