Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,401 members, 7,971,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

Gov. Ayade Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-el Fitr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ayade Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-el Fitr (207 Views)

Eid-el Kabir: Ayade Felicitates Muslims, Preaches Love, Unity, Peaceful Co-exist / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ayade Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-el Fitr by offiong187: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
GOV. AYADE FELICITATES WITH MUSLIMS ON EID-EL FITR

The State Governor, His Excellency, Senator (Prof.) Ben Ayade has felicitated with the Islamic Community in Cross River State and beyond on the event of the ‘Breaking of the Ramadan Fast (Eid-Al Fitr).’

In a statement, the Governor urged Muslims in the State and Nigeria at large to inculcate the virtues of Prophet Muhammed and apply them in their dealings.

“I want to extend hearty compliments to the Islamic Community in Cross River on this sublime occasion of Eid-Al Fitr; I commend their peaceful disposition and solidarity for the Ayade-led administration,” Gov. Ayade remarked.

He assured that the his administration will remain focused in ensuring that Cross River State maintains its reputation as a habitable destination for business and leisure.

As a government, we are committed to providing good governance and adequate security as well as a level playing field to facilitate socio-economic development of the State.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid-mubabrak To All Muslims!! Here Is My Prayer For You All / Senate Leadership Race: Igbo Group Endorses Lawan, Kalu / 74 Years Of Zionist Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.