Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,523 members, 7,941,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (239 Views)

Members Of Ghana Church Pray With Passport & Flags Of Countries They Want / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this...

“You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭22:28‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Pray this...

Father, I stand on the power of Your Word and I declare to everyone reading this and the family they are representing that "they will not suffer any loss and everything they lay their hands upon shall prosper in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by iSpread(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
What do you mean by “I stand on the power of Your Word...”

(1) (Reply)

Jihadists Kill 30 In Nigeria Triple Suicide Bombing / Full Speech Video Of Pastor Fatoyinbo Talking To Members About Rape Allegation / It Is Impossible To Read All The Books Of The Bible & Still Be A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.