Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,111 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr (24958 Views)

Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by MufasaRebirth: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2019
immhotep:

The guy got "defeated" and collected $20 million.
The so-called winner collected $5 million.

You blame am for losing ? grin grin
This not the first time thats happening in boxing bros
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by TheBeat: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2019
immhotep:

The guy got "defeated" and collected $20 million.
The so-called winner collected $5 million.

You blame am for losing ? grin grin
You are a baby in the boxing world. That was the contract because he was the champ. He would have still gone home with the £20m regardless of the outcome. That's the benefit of the belt. It gives you the bargaining chance to up your take in any match. They usually agree to a certain percentage.

Having said the above, I am not trying to say they don't arrange matches but what does AJ stand to gain by this record shattering arrangement? The rematch was a clause in almost all the matches if the Champion loses.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Hades2016(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2019
nikkypearl:
Who is Uriel
is my ashewo like that joooor no mind her
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

This not the first time thats happening in boxing bros
Gbam.
So na arrangee levels as usual.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Mr. English must be fuming in his grave
Aaaah grin bad mouth grin grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by MufasaRebirth: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2019
immhotep:

Gbam.
So na arrangee levels as usual.
Me no believe sha, but make wait for rematch
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Originakalokalo(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Are you ready to meet your maker?

Death comes to us all ....it happens within a second...

Can you stand before the holy One who sits between the dreadful cherubims ?

Are you holy? Are you righteous? Have you accepted Jesus as your saviour and Lord?

Without Jesus, you cannot stand before the holy God.

Tick tock, the time is ticking.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by lexy2014: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2019
FlirtyGist:
cool

See Kinsey Sue, The Lady Who Invaded The Pitch Trips Nak£d During UEFA Final (18+ pics, Video)=> HERE

We have seen it already. D one we have seen is OK 4 us. Tnx
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2019
TheBeat:

You are a baby in the boxing world. That was the contract because he was the champ. He would have still gone home with the £20m regardless of the outcome. That's the benefit of the belt. It gives you the bargaining chance to up your take in any match. They usually agree to a certain percentage.

Having said the above, I am not trying to say they don't arrange matches but what does AJ stand to gain by this record shattering arrangement? The rematch was a clause in almost all the matches if the Champion loses.
No.Loser got more than winner.That was the agreement.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by GodSaklek(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Attention seeker, she's horn*y
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Fixed match. People like Carlos Takam who's muscle na die couldn't stand his punches, ordinary Fatty bum bum will knock him out? No
so u believe joshua will risk his reputation as an all time great to lose to a fatty just because of money did you check andy ruiz stats....you think he is just 1 fat kid that decided to challenge athony joshua? check his number of knockout wins....never underestimate ur opponent
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Hi66633: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Join Now °

1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2019
First off most boxers shud never be referred to as baby boi well except Mohammed Ali who can rock that title and still keep the fire.

Then 2ndly she talks too much and which one is egusi soup undecided
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Auduambless(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2019
adedayoa2:
I saw this coming
Oxford Learners Dict, Come And Pick Ur Unfaithful Client.
Continous Is Disgusting! grin grin grin

adedayoa2:
I saw this coming
Oxford Learners Dict, Come And Pick Ur Unfaithful Client.
Continous Is Disgusting!
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2019
I'm a Yoruba man.

But I believe that it's shameful of us to be shouting arranged match just for clout.

The man lost his match by being complacent. added to the tribal stupidity Abike erewa displayed on twitter before the match.

He has lost, let us learn to keep quiet and face our work.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Isoduwa(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2019
English is very Angry right now
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Lionsbet: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2019
nikkypearl:
Who is Uriel

Stfu
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by OTayobami(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2019
400billionman:
Busybody girl.

This one many guys go dey toast, she go dey reach for the stars with no staircase.

Uriel, Anthony stays in London and there are many good looking ladies there.

So you know know say Uriel na uk citizen?! Aww! shocked Because she come play that nonsense bbn?
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by laivwire(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2019
And this girl will be speaking British phonetics with her horrible writing
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by WhoBeThisMan: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2019
nikkypearl:
Who is Uriel
what is Uriel
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Minjim: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Am I will the only one seeing Continuous to move there

She said everyone makes mistakes.

If I check ur posts are you claiming I won't see any grammatical errors?

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Minjim: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2019
laivwire:
And this girl will be speaking British phonetics with her horrible writing

There's a lot of difference between phonetics and grammar.
Even indigenous English people make grammatical errors.

I'm sure if I check you post , I'll be overwhelmed with grammatical errors
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2019
immhotep:
Arrangee defeat grin

That was no arrangee. Joshua was beaten black and blue and I tell you what, if he had not thrown in the towel in round seven, he would have enjoyed a free ride in an ambulance and a nice little bed in the hospital that night. Joshua's endurance level is too low. He can't take a punch and he has been found out now.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by IamPlato(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
who is you
dont You Talk To MY Nikkypearl Like That Again
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by femi4: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2019
GodSaklek:
Attention seeker, she's Hot
Its not a sin
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by CHAVINCI: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Mr. English must be fuming in his grave
more importantly,what is an uriel
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2019
CHAVINCI:
more importantly,what is an uriel
Na who even know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface And Annie Idibia Look Stylish In New Photos / BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Cynthia Morgan’s Makeup While On Set Didn’t Impress Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.