Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,096 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity (32973 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / Buhari Hosts Ooni, Sultan, Others To Iftar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity by duncun: 4:32am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity by duncun: 4:42am On Jun 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity by Ikechu12: 4:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Gandollar:
Waste of energy, resources and goodwill. Those abuokii will not think twice in driving a dagger through your guts at the slightest discomfort.

Right!!! I love my people but some of our people I wonder if sense dey. Whoever the so called Igbo Christian guy is an idiot. They refuse to learn from their history. Any Igbo that read Niggeria's history especially regarding towards Igbos and still wants to associate with this one Nigeria BS is completely brain dead in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega / Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja / ₦50,000 For Eunice Onuegbusi Who Rejected ₦5000 To Vote For A Party In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.