Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Shocking Photo Of Couple Sharing Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photo Of Couple Sharing Kiss (1527 Views)

NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photo Of Couple Sharing Kiss by Naija247blog: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
@Naija247blog

A photo which went viral today about an old man and a teenage girl left everyone shocked.Nigerians commented that it wasn't right for them to be a couple but it was what they actually wanted.

See more pictures; https://naija247blog.home.blog/2019/06/03/shocking-photos-of-old-man-sand-teenage-girl-kissing/

Re: Shocking Photo Of Couple Sharing Kiss by Naija247blog: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
It's just the girl's fault......
Re: Shocking Photo Of Couple Sharing Kiss by ahnie: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
After the marriage papa would be wearing short knicker alias tea reel kworta just to impress baby bride with his Vaseline 6 packs.

I wonder how the girl's mother would address papa...is it as my in-law or man-law?

Seems childbride-ancestorship marriage z the new rave in town.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Couple Sharing Kiss by Anoniemos01: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fucking liars.
That's no teenager but a full grown woman with a 'girly stature'!

Btw, I'll have to give it to whoever did the 'editing' on her face in that first pic, like..

Why try to prove a point with false claims??

I'm really vexed now �
Re: Shocking Photo Of Couple Sharing Kiss by ahnie: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
The second pics tho...see papa licking saliva passionately.

E don really tey wey papa don dey need nwoko this child bride.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Couple Sharing Kiss by Opportuneke(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nawa oooo

Wetin come remain for the youths?

These elderly men no get joy oooo

Which kind rubbish dey trend nowadays?

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Masturbating At Back Of Female Hostel / Can You Blame Her? No! / Quarantine And Chill And A Little Sex: A Literotica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.