Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,153 members, 7,913,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Was Ddb Test Of Yesterday? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Was Ddb Test Of Yesterday? (803 Views)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Nbc Aptitude Test Of 9th May, 2009 / Computer Ability Test Of Virgin Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Ddb Test Of Yesterday? by xeled(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2007
GUYS
TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU.
FOR THOSE WHO WROTE DDB TEST YESTERDAY,I LIKE TO KNOW YOUR IMPRESSIONS OF THE COMPANY AND THE ORGANISATION OF THE TEST.
FOR ME I THINK IT IS THE BEST PLACE TO WORK AS IT IS A GOOD PLACE TO DEVELOP A CAREER IN ADVERTISING.
HOPING TO SEE YOU GUYS IN THE COMPANY AS WE SCALE THROUGH THAT HIGHLY LOGICAL TEST OF YESTERDAY.
ALL THE BEST.
Re: How Was Ddb Test Of Yesterday? by kachii(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2007
the test was cool sha.
but you know the race is not to the swift nor the battle for the strong.
my dear let's just trust GOD and hope for the best

(1) (Reply)

When? Mobil Msc Scholarship Test / For Engineers And Computer Literates Add Value To Yourselves: / Network Marketer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.