Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,487 members, 7,892,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison (46393 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Davido Is Giving Out 15 Infinix Phones On Twitter, Fans React / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by praz001(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2019
Odunlade!! the reason why a lot watch Yoruba movies check out the VENDOR or oyenusi...

This odun guy also groom alot of up coming actress.... if u wanna live for a decade plant a tree. if u wanna live for ever, plant human.

As for who Is better... odun is the better no comparison.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Allylic(f): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2019
ojuu4u:

You have personal beef with chatta while u re crazy for odun's outlook. The argument says who is better?
stop these your hasty generalization..I never said I liked Odun either.the fact that I don't like Ibrahim chatta doesn't make me like Odun....FYI,I am not a fan of either of them because they try to hard
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by sharpwriter(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:

i prefer ibrahim chatta to Odunlade adekunle....Chatta is extraOrdinary but most people don't know see it....The guy is talented and very eloquent.

Yeah! I love Odun lade more than Ibrahim, but if I'm to vote according to how each can manage roles, I will vote for Ibrahim.... What endears Odunlade to people is his charisma and charms (he has it). His words and body gestures can captivate the audience which is why people are biased against Ibrahim.

Ibrahim fits into any role perfectly especially as an oldie or a son under a parent... And his Yoruba and English diction are well versed than Odunlade's

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I prefer Ibrahim Chatta to Odunlade Adekola. The former is danm good and versatile while the latter tries so hard to be funny lipsrsealed

Odun is danm overrated lipsrsealed

Yes he may be overrated but he has put in so many hard work & position himself to be recognized by the media. He is unnecessarily dramatic which makes him look better. The struggle is real, so Just give it to him.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by OlowoLagos(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2019
I'm from Ekiti state but I prefer Ibrahim to Odunlade Cuz he can deliver any role.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Ayoola10: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
Ibrahim chatta is being pushed by Islamic mob who have turned yoruba films to nothing but Islamic movie
Watch Africa magic Yoruba, u would think u were watching an Islamic movie channel
Odunlade was not pushed, he strived for everything by himself
Ibrahim chatta like femi adebayo was pushed by Islamic mob in Yoruba movie industry
I hate watching yoruba movies now,d only thing u hear is Allah Akbar brother quadri mutiu aunty mulika rifuyat,and making fun of pastors
Yoruba movies are now crappy rubbish
Who do una like this
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by teesugar(f): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2019
anochuko01:
you can say chatta is better, but saying that odun is "overrated" has renderred ur whole statement useless and void of sense.
and your own statement makes sense? Some dumb mofos never minding their business or staying on their lane.[url][/url] tongue
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by movingclouds(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I should be the one telling you this cheesy
All I know about Yoruba movies is the same thing I know about Nigerian music... The incompetent ones are praised... I won't talk further, but Chatta is amazing
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Unlimitk(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
thought i was only one who noticed this
Thank u jare
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Sterope(f): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2019
Islamic mob wouldn't push Yoruba Muslim actors. They will push against them. Olodo Rabata!
Unlimitk:

Tnx bro
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Ayoola10: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2019
femi4:
Chatta is fake...he speaks Yoruba with phonetics. Who does that!

You cannot speak my mother tongue with phonetics
And he's being given babaláwo roles to act
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by movingclouds(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2019
ruffbamreal:

As if you can write a story line. Funny people every where.
You don't have to be able to write a story line, but you can identify a good story line... Stop appreciating shits mainly because you can't do shit
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by femi4: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2019
Ayoola10:

And he's being given babaláwo roles to act
Use your brain....I m referring to his natural role
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Christafarian(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're either from Kwara or somewhere very obscure in Osun and an eleha. That's how you unreasonably roll, very awkward set of people.
This freaking captures my thought.

You true patriot, man.

1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by movingclouds(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Christafarian:

You bad man. This freaking captures my thought.

You true patriot, man.
If he doesn't come from those places listed doesn't mean he isn't senseless... You're parrotic...
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by MikeB3(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Odunlade is thousands of mile better than all his colleagues in the Nollywood Yoruba version. I just wish he improves his spoken English swiftly.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Christafarian(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:

i prefer ibrahim chatta to Odunlade adekunle....Chatta is extraOrdinary but most people don't know see it.... The guy is talented and very eloquent.
Have you sat down to really think of why pple don't see it?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Unlimitk(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Sterope:
Islamic mob wouldn't push Yoruba Muslim actors. They will push against them. Olodo Rabata!
U see when I was in high school,I was one of d best students
U know how I did that?
I always notice a pattern

Whenever I look at something,I try to find a recurring pattern, it may take days weeks months,sometimes hours
But when I find d pattern,I'm always damn sure of anything
So I don't make baseless arguments
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by wristbangle: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2019
shayubobo:
Why should they be comparing Odunlade with Ibrahim. Odunlade is the boss in Yoruba movie industry,if Ibrahim is that good,why hasn't he risen up to his peak? We are talking about yoruba movie here and some people are talking about spoken english.....do you expect yoruba industry to start speaking english in their movies? Ibrahim's english is good if he is into English movies which he seems not to have interest because he knows the deal is in yoruba industry. I tell you,i will pick Lateef Oladimeji ove Ibrahim any day. The guy is also another upcoming Odunlade

Though not a fan of Nollywood movies but when Odunlade fame deeps, I see Lateef Oladimeji taking over. The guy is also good and knows how to interpret his role well especially in romantic films.

Chatta is good no doubt but his English expression, he tries to fake it. He is versatile is many role except romance. Not that good in this area

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by movingclouds(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2019
Christafarian:

Have you sat down to really think of why pple don't see it?
Because this is Nigeria
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by luluman: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I prefer Ibrahim Chatta to Odunlade Adekola. The former is danm good and versatile while the latter tries so hard to be funny lipsrsealed

Odun is danm overrated lipsrsealed
You must be one of those watching pirated films. watch the original & you'll see.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Christafarian(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2019
movingclouds:

If he doesn't come from those places listed doesn't mean he isn't senseless... You're parrotic...
@bolded.

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by movingclouds(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2019
Christafarian:

@bolded.
Lol, I'm glad you didn't get that line
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Sterope(f): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2019
You are not as smart as you think you are. I don't think you know this but there are a lot of a Christian actors. Yoruba movie actors have groups. It is the reason you will see same faces in over and over again in several movies.

Islamic mob will not encourages drinking or men/women kissing other men/women. You are just one those deluded conspiracy theorist.

Unlimitk:

U see when I was in high school,I was one of d best students
U know how I did that?
I always notice a pattern

Whenever I look at something,I try to find a recurring pattern, it may take days weeks months,sometimes hours
But when I find d pattern,I'm always damn sure of anything
So I don't make baseless arguments
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Christafarian(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2019
movingclouds:

Lol, I'm glad you didn't get that line
Now you gat me go..

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by sharpwriter(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Both are great men. They act and get paid.

Odunlade adekola good in acting theif, and Ibrahim tiattah good in acting poverty life style.

Both of them really good in acting film.

Lol... You are right though cheesy
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Unlimitk(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Sterope:
You are not as smart as you think you are. I don't think you know this but there are a lot of a Christian actors. Yoruba movie actors have groups. It is the reason you will see same faces in over and over again in several movies.

Islamic mob will not encourages drinking or men/women kissing other men/women. You are just one those deluded conspiracy theorist.

I'm an atheist oo
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by femi4: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2019
OlowoLagos:
I'm from Ekiti state but I prefer Ibrahim to Odunlade Cuz he can deliver any role.
Odunlade is from Ekiti. Usage of "but" there is wrong
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Christafarian(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Odun that used his money to buy boxersgrin grin odun is maddddd, you can't but love him grin grin
Madam, should he have used his toilet roll to buy it?

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2019
ezebunafo:
Writes his own script, composes his own sound tracks an atimes directs
Wow!!! I thought as much!

The guy is intelligent!

His acting prowess is great!

I wish him the very best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come / TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.