Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,571 members, 7,888,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Stop Websites From Using Your Phone Or PC To Mine Bitcoin - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Stop Websites From Using Your Phone Or PC To Mine Bitcoin (436 Views)

Design Responsive Websites From 25k / Convert Your Laptop Or PC To TV Without Internet Data Using This Device For 5k / How To Convert Your Laptop/pc To Normal TV & Even Connect Decoder With A Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Websites From Using Your Phone Or PC To Mine Bitcoin by TTRtechtoreview: 5:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Nowadays, some of the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are in the news every day. Due to some planetary change in their price or else big hacks, it erases all the data or information. Few websites are running cryptocurrencies mining that is used by your computer. It is used to make money. Many of these websites don’t even provide information to the users that these types of works are done by them. You need to protect yourself against these works. Cryptocurrencies reduce your battery, slow down your computer, and it also damages all the components of your computer. To prevent them from secretly using your computer to mine cryptocurrencies some steps are followed which are explained below

Continue Reading here: https://www.techtoreview.com/top-picks/mine-bitcoin.html

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Tablets Pc With A Detachable Keyboard For Sale / ... / Remote Solutions With The UCM IP PBX Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.