Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc (1072 Views)

Things To Do When You Can't Find A Good Job / I Just Lost My Original Credentials / Between Federal Fire Service Prison And Civil Defence which one Pay Bsc Higher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by omojesu202(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2019
I have just passed a job aptitude test and got invited for interview to bring all my original but I can't find all. what's the implications? I'm seriously worried as this is a lifetime opportunity for me to move to the next level. they specifically ask me to bring all my originals. any hope? let me not go n embarrass myself
Re: I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by Dottore: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
omojesu202:
I have just passed a job aptitude test and got invited for interview to bring all my original but I can't find all. what's the implications? I'm seriously worried as this is a lifetime opportunity for me to move to the next level. they specifically ask me to bring all my originals. any hope? let me not go n embarrass myself
Get a Kola, white fowl and spirit and take to your village. Tell them that you are not fighting that you are a small boy that they should please give you a break small. If they accept it then you are lucky if they don't add other things and continue the negotiation till they agree.

Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2019
All I'm seeing is village people at work.
When last did you pay your village monthly dues

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by Uyi2017(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2019
omojesu202:

My Advice:

Keep searching for it. You will find it. Going to the interview with the excuse that you can't find your document will portray that you are not organized. Just keep searching. For even the Bible says that 'those who search, find'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by omojesu202(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2019
please at what stage do they collect the originals for sighting? during the interview, before or after?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by harmony940(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2019
Please if you have a scanned copy,go print it out very fast laminate it and present it. It's still your certificate and stand valid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Abi rat don chop am since you no keep remnants for house?
Re: I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by strangest(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2019
are youu sure you have it? las las, if you have a photocopy, try notarize am... and get police statement of loss or whatever from court
Re: I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
you might have scanned the original I presume so print it out..it may not look like the original if you get there you explain and keep searching till you find it...
Re: I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by nicepoker101(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Use the fake ones.
Re: I Have A Job Interview Coming Up But Can't Find My Original Bsc by omojesu202(m): 5:05am On Jun 05, 2019
strangest:
are youu sure you have it? las las, if you have a photocopy, try notarize am... and get police statement of loss or whatever from court

Good morning...
i have something similar if not the same with what you meant.
when i still have the document, i did a 'certified true copy' from court and made photocopies of it.
so i have photocopies of the 'certified true copy', how do i present that to them please?

(1) (Reply)

Online Tutoring Jobs- Apply As An Online Tutor In The Best Schools Available / 25 Tough Skills Companies Need Most In 2019 From Job Seekers / School Administrator Vacancies In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.