Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect (30037 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Lovelyn451(f): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2019
That guy must be tough, reason they want him to join them
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by simi4me(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Had it been he killed the guy during the initial confrontation, his lawyer would have plead self defense. But since he escape the initial confrontation and returned to the scene with a knife and stab the victim to dead. It becomes a case of voluntary manslaughter. He can serve a minimum of 10 years.
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by nellyelitz(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Hurrikane3000:
Self defence!!

But What is it with this southerners and cultism, yet they claim northerners are violent.
did he say allah barka or what ever none.sense b4 the stabbing?

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Yorubabyblood: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2019
naijaguy123456:
[img]https://i./S5r.gif[/img]
Well done izochukwu for killing that cultist son of a b1tch. Cultism is evil in our society. Izochukwu friends should come up with an account for online donation to raise money for his court defense.

If you’re a cult reading this I’ll say fuuuck you !
The deceased fellow cult members might come for him, for killing their own

2 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by opusingi: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Edithfavourite:
For allegedly pressuring him to join the dreaded Baga Confraternity, a suspect, Izuchukwu Ifeacho, has confessed to stabbing one Iruchukwu Nnebe to death.

A statement by the Enugu State Police Command’s Public Relations Officer, Ebere Amaraizu, indicated that Ifeacho, a native of Amankpunato in the Oji-River Local Government Area of Enugu State, killed the deceased, a native of the same community, on Friday, May 31, 2019, in self-defence.

Amaraizu said the deceased, a member of the Baga Confraternity, was reported to have been disturbing the suspect to join his group, but Ifeacho allegedly refused and avoided him.

However, on Friday, May 31, the deceased and other members of his group reportedly trailed the suspect to a shop where he had gone to eat in the night at Amankpunato and told him, “Today, Korofo will suck blood since he does not want to join them.”

Amaraizu quoted the suspect to have told the police that after the deceased and his group members started beating him, he escaped from them, picked up a kitchen knife and returned to the sceneand stabbed Nnebe.

The PPRO said Nnebe was later rushed to the hospital for medical attention and was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty.
He added that the corpse of the deceased had been deposited in the Oji-River General Hospital mortuary.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-stabbed-him-to-death-for-pressuring-me-to-join-cult-suspect/

Guy Wetin concern Strong men and bagas na??
Wetin concern the 7 and the bag?
Explain how Odin and Korofo take relate?
How egede men go try to blend an already blended numbered Bastard??

You know NOTHING.
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by deflover(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2019
This is murder
U escaped
U didn't go to the police
U came back to stab him
Oga u will die by hanging
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Hi0653: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Join Now!-!

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by PapaAdanna: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Hurrikane3000:
Self defence!!

But What is it with this southerners and cultism, yet they claim northerners are violent.

U will not concentrate on ur dirty people that boast of been touts

U can only be respected if u shout and make empty noise without action

Tout inclined generation,

Umu oduduwa ndi ujo
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by jimmyLd101: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Is Korofo not the stupid diety of Aiye confraternity?

....They should free the JEW man jor....

A useless "strong man" who died in the hands of a JEW.
That your mouth will land you in prison one day very sure. Amen
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by JasonScoolari: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2019
jimmyLd101:
That your mouth will land you in prison one day very sure. Amen
Stop mistaking me for your father bro. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by spinna: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2019
A truly strong man does not see the need to join a cult , he believes in himself and his God. The fearful and weak join cults and then become bullies.

Big ups to all those who never blended and who renounced. Cultism is a terrible stain on the soul and destiny.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:
How many people died Only one? sad that's unfair angry

Anyways more souls are gonna be wasted before weekend shaangry

Yea from your family abi?

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by dangotesmummy: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
DonGtoG1:

Korofo their deity actually sucked blood as they claimed(its own).

Useless beliefs with useless endings.

WASTING the efforts of their parents who laboured to bring them up.
even the name korofo means empty vanity,useless,waste and the adherents are really living up to their deity's name.ofo ojokeji oja.useless,wasted,vain life.smh
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by dangotesmummy: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yea from your family abi?
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by jimmyLd101: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Stop mistaking me for your father bro. wink
It has been manifested you mouth will land you in problem that you won't have solution to. Amen. How does korofo connect to Barga if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by 9ja083: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
What if the story is the other way round? What if he was the one that pressured the disease?
What if he is the main cultist?
More investigation please.

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Prudentialfrank(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
It happened in my village, i saw everything that happened. The two boys are just useless.

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by able20(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hurrikane3000:
Self defence!!

The difference is, but the Notherners kill in hundreds and thousands either through ethnic violence, religious differences
or Terrorism, today they added Kidnapping to their violence.

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by seanjy4konji: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
you did well my boy...
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Godsknight(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
distributeinc:
Police should investigate, if it's true then he should be released, killing based on self defense ought to be allowed.
this is not self defense case... he left the scene and came back to the scene with knife.

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Cimboltv: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
he will be charged for manslaughter not murder and the ideal of self defense is stupid sorry to say

he actually escaped the scene ,if it was during the fight he had stabbed the guy well a good lawyer could put a self defense but having escaped is another thing meaning he had a second option to run away his return makes it really bad for him in fact he could be charged for pre determined cold blooded murder.

how ironic the non cultist proved more cultist than the actual cultist.
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by ronyman(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
It's everywhere oo as far as there's an institution
Hurrikane3000:
Self defence!!

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by enicid: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bush meat just finished hunting the hunter.
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by DonGtoG1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
dangotesmummy:
even the name korofo means empty vanity,useless,waste and the adherents are really living up to their deity's name.ofo ojokeji oja.useless,wasted,vain life.smh

grin
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by BrokenCock: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hurrikane3000:
Self defence!!

blame the useless leaders we have . The rubbish started before the civil war
Re: I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
If them free this murderer in the name of self defense our police are the most unintelligent f00ls ever... Wetin concern korofo with baggers. That idiot should be drilled and questioned and seriously interrogated for the truth. Imagine some comments here... People dull sha!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Ruth Bako: Police Arrest Alleged Killer Of UNIJOS Student / Don Wani's Boys Regrouping To Cause Mayhem In Omoku, Egbema - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.