Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Want To Run Man_Nigerian Lady Over Claims Of Receiving Dm From Drake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Run Man_Nigerian Lady Over Claims Of Receiving Dm From Drake (606 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Run Man_Nigerian Lady Over Claims Of Receiving Dm From Drake by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
A lady claims she receive a direct message from Drake in a video she shared online, she couldn't contain her excitement as a result of this, she shouted for joy much as she was saying somebody should hold her she wants to run mad. These were her words, “Drake sent me a Dm, I want to run mad somebody should hold me, I can't breathe”.

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

Watch video: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/i-want-to-run-mannigerian-lady-over.html

Re: I Want To Run Man_Nigerian Lady Over Claims Of Receiving Dm From Drake by WeighWordSon(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Oga, wazzup with you this morning and your "more, more" posts??
Re: I Want To Run Man_Nigerian Lady Over Claims Of Receiving Dm From Drake by itspzpics(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Lol
Re: I Want To Run Man_Nigerian Lady Over Claims Of Receiving Dm From Drake by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Re: I Want To Run Man_Nigerian Lady Over Claims Of Receiving Dm From Drake by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2019
WeighWordSon:
Oga, wazzup with you this morning and your "more, more" posts??

Completed!!!!!!
You can watch video HERE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teddy-A Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Cute Pictures / I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy / Fakelife - Comedian Called Out For Posing With Ned Nwoko dollars As His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.