Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,230 members, 7,932,123 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 06:34 PM

I'm In A Mess, Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Mess, Help Me (2510 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / My Friend Is In A Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Mess, Help Me by edlion57(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2010
Gf
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by dobodobo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
Are you the one pregnant and don't know what to do? may God saves us from small girls of nowadays
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2010
@poster if you abort dat baby YOU ARE DOOMED 4 LIFE,IF YOU BOTH ARE MATURED TO HAVE intimacy YOU SHOULD BE MATURED ENAF TO KEEP THE BABY, . . . .once again you will be DOOMED IF U ABORT DAT CHILD!!!!!!
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by madlady(f): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2010
edlion57:

guyz,i'm in a really mess pls help me, my girl is pregnant 'n' she is too young to keep d baby now.i want 2 no the name of any abortion pill in 9ja n how 2 use it.she is 18

@Poster can you go with her to her parents, I think this may be your best option.

Her parents will try to do what's best for her.
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2010
@poster

at 18 she is not too young to bear a child

smile.You are a daddy cheesy
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by Odunnu: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2010
Poster,don't do anything in this your frame of mind. Plz calm down and face this in the right frame of mind.
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by sohiemi(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2010
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by sophy09: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
@poster

Oh! you did not know she was too young when you were banging her.
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by 1102(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abortion pill

Think,

Think,

Think harder,

Think well,

ooh okay gotittttt,

use panadol, thats the current abortion pill in nigeria!
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by sohiemi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2010
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by 1102(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
s.ohiemi:

190 u nor well @ all.lmao,haba d guy iz serz and all u can do is to make 4n of him,d babe is juhz 18 4 cryin out loud

He wanted a pill
I gave him a pill,
he's married and yet impreg someone else
I leave that case for the POLICE To Judge!
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by edlion57(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2010
guyz i dey serious,i no need advise
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by 2sexy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2010
So You dont know where to get gold circle before you started it all?
This is a lesson for you.
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by r231(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2010
pure water and garri with 5 sugars

stupid boy so dis place looks like chemist or A&E to you
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by queeneve: 12:08am On Sep 30, 2010
Go to her parents and ask her parents for help, THEY WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO,

Do not abort the baby because you were too careless to buy condoms to protect yourself, now you must reap what you sow and do the right thing,

Ask the parents for help and see what they suggest you guys do, ABORTION is not the answer,

If she has the abortion, she may ruin her chances of having other kids in future if that what she wants, many WOMEN have died from abortions or became STERILE,

It her choice and NOT YOURS,
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by bxcode(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2010
You even get time to come NL for solution, better face reality now, you don become accidental dad.
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by MsPotato(f): 12:27am On Sep 30, 2010
Poster,

18 years old is not too young my dear. Why wont you just marry her? I mean for you to be dating her, dont you love her? Killing a child whom has no sin is not the way to go. Killing another human being is a great sin. Its like murder.

If both of you cannot be a parent, than you both better consult the elderlies on what to do. Like Queeneve said, they would know what to do.

Good luck and all the best
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by Tinksh(f): 1:17am On Sep 30, 2010
benmon:

@poster if you abort dat baby YOU ARE DOOMED 4 LIFE,IF YOU BOTH ARE MATURED TO HAVE intimacy YOU SHOULD BE MATURED ENAF TO KEEP THE BABY, . . . .once again you will be DOOMED IF U ABORT DAT CHILD!!!!!!

So right!!

This is called consequences. We get them good or bad. You wanted to do the deed without protection now you want to kill a child to fix your mistake. Wrong on so many levels. At least she could have the child and give it up for adoption. Plenty of people desperate for a child out there and you want to through your gift away. Give the bubs to someone who deserves it and will take care of it.
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by omega25red(m): 1:29am On Sep 30, 2010
poster

you will have to fly her to france to get RU-486
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by Rocktation(f): 1:43am On Sep 30, 2010
The sooner you get yourself settled in this mess, the better it's gonna get for you, babydaddy.
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by AKAJamelia(f): 2:21am On Sep 30, 2010
Abortion is a very risky option to choose, you should try and gather more info about abortion and the pills and your girl friend's health status but it's very important that you ask her first because she is the one that is pregnant. Make sure to find a safe and legal pill or a trustworthy doctor - buy the pills from boots online or a local pharmacy. Make sure to be careful next time so you won't experience this mess again, if u're not ready then use protection or don't do it all!
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by Dsense(m): 3:21am On Sep 30, 2010
'@ Poster , U be Idiotic animal,So here resembles pharmacy or clinic ,ppl like u don't post something that ll bring money than trash.Make i help u out small ''Go nd buy 1 big nd fine Ram down latest d ceremony date coz any delay d prizes could rise up''.MONSTER cool cool cool

If i see u for NL again Na me go impregnate u dat time. angry angry angry angry
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by gbolahan1(m): 3:50am On Sep 30, 2010
@Poster-Go and tell her dad to prescribe an abortion pill to you and tell u how to use it on his daughter. I pray he does not has a gun or cutlass, bc u will be the one to abort. Sharp sharp! When you get to hell you learn how to zip up.
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by gbolahan1(m): 3:51am On Sep 30, 2010
@Poster-Go and tell her dad to prescribe an abortion pill to you and tell u how to use it on his daughter. I pray he does not has a gun or cutlass, bc u will be the one to abort. Sharp sharp! When you get to hell you learn how to zip up or use cd.
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by dobodobo(m): 4:56am On Sep 30, 2010
I never knew I could fall out of life until a lady told me she was pregnant
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by InkedNerd(f): 5:02am On Sep 30, 2010
OP: There's no such thing as an abortion pill. She's gonna have to go directly to a clinic if she wants an abortion. Next time try having the morning after pill as backup. Here, check out the website for more info for future purposes >>> http://www.planbonestep.com/ . How far along is this girl? And does she want the abortion or do you want the abortion?
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by bkbabe97y(m): 5:15am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

OP: There's no such thing as an abortion pill. She's gonna have to go directly to a clinic if she wants an abortion. Next time try having the morning after pill as backup. Here, check out the website for more info for future purposes >>> http://www.planbonestep.com/ . How far along is this girl? And does she want the abortion or do you want the abortion?

Wow, ure good!lol
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by InkedNerd(f): 5:23am On Sep 30, 2010

o_O you tryin' to play me or something?
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by Girl846(f): 5:24am On Sep 30, 2010
@ poster you are irresponsible angry

If you think 18 is too young to be mother, then 18 should have been too young for you to have intimacy with her! hiss angry
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by bkbabe97y(m): 5:35am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

o_O you tryin' to play me or something?

Nah, just teasing you and trying to rile u up! OK, I'll edit my comment . . . . remember to edit your quote!
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by InkedNerd(f): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nah, just teasing you and trying to rile u up! OK, I'll edit my comment . . . . remember to edit your quote!

Edit it for what? And which quote are you referring to?
Re: I'm In A Mess, Help Me by johndoe200: 5:48am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

THIS IS NOT TRUE. There is a pill that "FLUSHES" if you know what I mean. In our wilder days we used to call it "insurance", it stopped unwanted entrapment's,  If the poster can prove that he is genuine, I will give him the name. I don't want to post it on the open forum.

For your information it WORKS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Under-estimate The Power Of "i Love You" / Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage / Can I Kill My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.