Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,603 members, 7,934,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React (57757 Views)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Two Men Fight Over A 15-Year-Old Girl In Enugu State (Video) / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by kernel01: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mraphel:
Yorubas are too accomodating. They should stop accomodating us it is very detrimental to them in future.

My people like to dominate by fire by force.

Ask your modaa, who's your real Paale if you have one, but I'm sure it can't be Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by kernel01: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
sisipelebe:
I trust Igbo men, any little achievement like this. You'll hear the phrase "do you know who I am" Do you know who you're talking to" With that their Igbotic accent.

You're suffering from low self esteem, that's why you're having Igbohobia.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Exodora: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=kennygee post=79013584]I can bet you it is the Igbo guy that said "Do you know me"?

Holding an EU passport doesn't change the fact that you're a foreigner in Europe, racism go still clear your doubt.

The Ozuo that has visa, visa that will expire and they might not give you another one.

Instead of loving yourselves as brothers from the same country, they were displaying their animalistic tendencies and disgracing themselves internationally.

Tufia
[/quote

So we should clap for you now .
When you have already concluded is the guy that said do you know . How is you advice useful now. Your advice is just same with what they just displayed over there , how could you know the person that said that when you were not even there even the madam Kemi didn't call names.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by GMbuharii: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
The one with fake visa later ran away like Ben afonja Johnson to mowe ibafo IDP

grin

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Igbo man from iboland, illiterate with stay , European slave.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by MrSly(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mraphel:
Yorubas are too accomodating. They should stop accomodating us it is very detrimental to them in future.

Afonja with tribal mark claiming Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by MrSly(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
sisipelebe:
I trust Igbo men, any little achievement like this. You'll hear the phrase "do you know who I am" Do you know who you're talking to" With that their Igbotic accent.
It's our Igbo and we rock it. We are proud of who we are and we flaunt it. We know ourselves. We are invincible hard/ smart working tribe, we are igbos

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by skallion7(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ironi:
Look at them, loud and boastful and uncouth Nigerians disgracing Africans since 102BC .

Yep, Nigerian swag for you !

I shy sef.
Who cares about what you think
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by MrMou: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Lmao, even without checking the name I already knew the idiot bragging must be a biafuro slowpoke. Who brags over citizenship of their colonizers? Very petty and insecure mofos
Na plain mor0ns them be na! Very daft things!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by danjalingo: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Which one is VISA abeg?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by koladebrainiac(m): 1:26am On Jun 05, 2019
Slave get class sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Youngstar76(m): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Saltybear:
angry

Watch the bet9ja , sex styles and work from home online guys will soon come.

Followed by the deranged data sellers

angry

I feel for the mods

angry

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by suremanpatriot: 4:57am On Jun 05, 2019
...when some ppl were brought up under d crushing influence of decades of frustration and oppressive governance,they grow up with it waitin to vent it on someone. Both of them need therapy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by ogbonti: 4:59am On Jun 05, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder what his medications got to do with the quarrel.

abi oooo my brother, Nigerians always looking for ways to insult people with sickness, as if any mortal is immune from falling sick! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Jaqenhghar: 6:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Niggerians will brag about everything.Even the simplest mundande things like Food and going grocery shopping. Niggers SMH
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by mickyeddi(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/igbo-man-and-yoruba-man-exchange-words.html?m=1
Unfortunately a lot of Nigerians can't help but embarrass themselves. I remember years ago two Nigerian guys fighting in the London underground exposing themselves about having fake papers. Useless bunch!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by mickyeddi(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Niggerians will brag about everything.Even the simplest mundande things like Food and going grocery shopping. Niggers SMH

Are your parents siblings by any chance? Might explain why you're such a 4cktard!!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Jaqenhghar: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2019
mickyeddi:

Are your parents siblings by any chance? Might explain why you're such a 4cktard!!
E pain am
[img]https://media1./images/52f0379a2e0b182ba70aed98565aa8f0/tenor.gif?itemid=13792325[/img]
You must be one of those who go to take selfies in shoprite grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by mickyeddi(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

E pain am
[img]https://media1./images/52f0379a2e0b182ba70aed98565aa8f0/tenor.gif?itemid=13792325[/img]
You must be one of those who go to take selfies in shoprite grin grin
We haven't got shoprite here. We've got Westfields, Lakeside, Bluewater.....................
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by EseBaba: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Pride! And that's the reason they can steal trillions for themselves alone if found in govt. They don't care about the safety of others just like they do in govt.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Jaqenhghar: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2019
mickyeddi:

We haven't got shoprite here. We've got Westfields, Lakeside, Bluewater.....................
Oh so thats wher eyou go take your selfies. grin grin
In the grocery store
grin grin grin grin
I guess a nigger's always gonna be a nigger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by splendour7(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Mraphel:

lolz! Accomodating Inside Plane? What Could The Yoruber Guy Had Done Before? Chase The Igbo Guy Out Of The Flight?Na Him Papa Buy The Plane Ni?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by themanderon: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Typical. The "Do you know who I am" mentality of Nigerians. Na their way. Shitheads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
fuckerstard:
Mtcheww, two fools. They fit get wife and kids like that.

We Nigerians no get shamve at all.
Here is the right rendition:
We Igbo's and Yorubas no get shame at all.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
kernel01:

I'm not suffering from low self-esteem uncle. My first name is even Igbo. Uhn? It is what I have observed so far that i spewed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/igbo-man-and-yoruba-man-exchange-words.html?m=1
lemme read comments from the CEOs of bad Belle enterprises..
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
kernel01:

lol

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by djon78(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Freedem:

There's no love hate between Igbo and Yoruba. It's hate hate.

We all know some Igbos are civilised, you remember those Igbo types we grew up with, you won't even know they're not Yoruba until they tell you.

However the real indigenous Igbos are genuinely full of hate , this people will not hesitate to wipe out Yoruba people if given the chance.

Story story.
The Igbo's even have better relationships with the northerners despite the bad blood between them in the early part of commencement of this country.
Northerners have great respect for the Igbo man. I live in Abuja and they are more accommodating. They understand the values Igbo bring to them.

While in the West, its all quarrel quarrel despite the values Igbos have added there.
But most Igbo's are not hearing, where you are not valued, avoid there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix / Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria / See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.