Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,453 members, 7,901,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) (61598 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Young Men Who Specialize In Raping Women At Night Vigils Arrested In Enugu.Photo / Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by TANID(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Look At His Head Like " Cock" Head grin
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
G
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Konji with e wahala cha!
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
How to finish that guy blocus just dey my mind... I wish I can just grab all these rapists blocus... I will squeeze and break those eggs... Pull them out... No pity
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Sick society.. Look at the hungry looking ant that is raping someone..
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Nackzy: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
That nigga is a nairalander, make findings his name is....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by shege45: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
How do guys enjoy raping a lady is an enigma to me.
Thrusting into a pussyyy that is dry because she won't secrete any liquid because she is not involved
When a woman is happy and emotionally involved when you are banging her ehnnn. The various type of liquid that comes out of her Will put you in paradise. Both sticky, foaming and watery substance
i swear.
Even when i’m in a lady and shez not wet, I leave her
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by lafuria1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Make the guy an unsullied
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by freemanbubble: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
shege45:
i swear.
Even when i’m in a lady and shez not wet, I leave her

Yes na
Na their secretion dey make sex sweet
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Olatunji1929: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Thrusting into a pussyyy that is dry because she won't secrete any liquid because she is not involved
When a woman is happy and emotionally involved when you are banging her ehnnn. The various type of liquid that comes out of her Will put you in paradise. Both sticky, foaming and watery substance
you go rub your dick with saliva nah
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Ewwwwww
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by EseBaba: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
Prowling demons!
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by slystyle203(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
best punishment

Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Chiemezueajuzie: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nawa o ...God pass them
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Donemmy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
The gospel truth.
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by denjjy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
your descriptions is intimidation to Somebody's dick
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Tochux1: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
you be real heediot... lol
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by selemo: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

They are already in the filling station.

Na to collect disused tyre from vulcaniser remain.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by kurlz(f): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

The hours involved alone is killing, over night? Hmm she's so dead!
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by EbuGeneral(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

freemanbubble:

freemanbubble:

Champion
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
dynicks:
Failed society !....

Can I have just a few minute with this guy?...I promise u he isn't gonno remain the same when am done with him.....My facial expression alone would psychologically castrate d dude.
If soldier like that handle person ehn na death sentence him go come dey wish for lol
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
All the insults this guy have received in here alone is enough to last him a lifetime.
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Exodora: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
That is the type of boys our society is producing his mate are joining yahoo and doing everything to survive he is raping next now some mumu will come saying the girl caused it and you will be like how is it by force .
Since we have rejected our religion both the foreign and the traditional God and the gods will not rest not until we come back to them and admit our errors .
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by pumping708: 12:04am On Jun 05, 2019
just turn this guy to theon greyjoy! No time
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Dickson44: 1:39am On Jun 05, 2019
How men enjoy rape is wht I'm yet to understand.
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by booksrite(f): 12:59am On Jun 29, 2019
That nigga is a nairalander, make findings his name is....

grin
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Why people dey rape sef me wey don tire for toto dey see Toto dey run sef na wa for some pipu
Re: Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) by Franzinni: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good to know ... Let them by mistake hit his balls and condemn by mistake his small head ...

Guys wake up from Adams Curse ... E get reason why after sex your eye dey clear .. Nah because the thing wey Satan reason with eve pass wetin Adam chop ...

Bible nor gree talk am because nah one secret between devil and eve be that ...

Leave pussy chase money ... Then pussy must chase you even if you no tall reach aki and pawaw..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.