Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,187 members, 7,932,036 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Super Falcons Have Landed In France - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Super Falcons Have Landed In France (24713 Views)

Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France / Super Falcons Have Qualified For The Second round / Super Falcons Wearing Skirts In France (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by rawpadgin(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
That oshaola lips though tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Vincent970(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=LuciferRamadan post=79020449]Oshoala came prepared.
Cowrie beads plus neck chain from Baba to ensure she finishes top scorer but the funny thing is she won't.

Afonjas are never far from juju yet they cannot progress.

Local pig,you are not worthy living with humans,go and meet your mates in the bush where you belong.fool

2 Likes

Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Tartie(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
abeg make una play over 2.5 against Norway make I collect 386k.

1 Like

Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Ategberoson(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
philip0906:

That ni88a cracks me up...The last I saw was LuciferAkbar grin grin

crack you up with stupidity? are you that weird?

I just see the dude as someone that's going through depression but using Nairaland to save himself from suicidal thought. I see no reason why someone should be opening 30 accounts all in the name of foolishness..

someone like that crack you up then you need to go for a psychic test

1 Like

Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Mizwisdom(f): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Enjoy your very brief stay in France. Another embarrassment loading.

You're wicked! cheesy
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by philip0906(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ategberoson:

crack you up with stupidity? are you that weird?

I just see the dude as someone that's going through depression but using Nairaland to save himself from suicidal thought. I see no reason why someone should be opening 30 accounts all in the name of foolishness..

someone like that crack you up then you need to go for a psychic test
Why exactly are you bitter over what cracks me up? Is it your crack? undecided You even had to type an epistle? Who are you to decide what cracks me up or not? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by ugorom: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
flexyrule:
Seun should create a section on nairaland for mad people Mbok. He can also create a declaration for authentication, just like we have in Islam, so that sane people don't interfere with their activities there.Which you will be the first and celebrated member.MBOK

Modified.
The "See below", "sex positions", and "MTN promo" 2 guys should be automatically routed to that section.
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Legendguru: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
hmmm
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by CORRECTMAN788: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=LuciferRamadan post=79020449]Oshoala came prepared.
Cowrie beads plus neck chain from Baba to ensure she finishes top scorer but the funny thing is she won't.

You got my ribs cracked
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Skmoda360(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
LuciferRamadan:
Oshoala came prepared.

*spits angry
Won need lati we ori bobo yi lodo .....what a fool ranting rubbish... undecided
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by philip0906(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ategberoson:

you're just one dumb fellow if that guy that rubbish people with his foolishness and opening of series of account is cracking you up

I just hate people that see stupidity as a natural phenomenon
You’re deranged! The same depression you’re accusing him of, is exactly what you’re going through and even worse.

Who the heck do you think you are to tell me what to like or not? An internet voltron? undecided

You had better direct your misery to the appropriate channel...ediota

3 Likes

Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by TGMISKY(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thank God for journey mercy.
Please, if there's any player answering Tijani, just send her back.
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Mustiboy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
tydi:
angry

When women starts watching their fellow women football matches then they can bring their yeye feminist discussions to a round table..

Frustrated broke feminists!
I love you for this. cheesy
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by DelphiOracle(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
LuciferRamadan:
Oshoala came prepared.

*spits angry
what's ur problem
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Dedetwo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
This is another Nigerian old bicycle without head light and chain cover. The disgraced male U20 could be in this same par with the falcons.
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by quadree: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Uyi168:
Luciferramadan..
That's why no Ipob idiots will be closer to her not to talk of getting better than her... Mumu!
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Uyi168: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
quadree:

That's why no Ipob idiots will be closer to her not to talk of getting better than her... Mumu!
This idiot is just been paranoid..
Dafuq are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by sogodihno: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
naptu2:
The Super Falcons have landed in France ahead of their game against Norway on Saturday.

The Norwegians defeated South Africa 7-2 in a recent friendly game, while the Super Falcons defeated a Slovenian side 3-0 in their last friendly game before the World Cup kicks off.

wat time is the match, pls
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by chibaby1985(f): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Mccullum: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
LuciferRamadan:
Oshoala came prepared.

Haba what a senseless comment from this hater of prosperity and success, you're a disgrace to Igbo race...

*spits angry
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Mccullum: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
rawpadgin:
That oshaola lips though tongue kiss kiss kiss

That young lady is beautiful...
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by MrBONE2(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2019
LuciferRamadan:
Oshoala came prepared.

*spits angry

grin

Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Zuorom: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2019
The pilot shouldn't come down from the plane o, he will be bringing them back very soon
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by quadree: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Uyi168:
.. This idiot is just been paranoid.. Dafuq are you talking about?
That's because your brain has been in reverse since you were born... Idiot!
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by Zuorom: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2019
swifttay:
our gurls are super charged. lets do this winning girls
Three straight losses awaits them, they can't beat any team in that group
Re: The Super Falcons Have Landed In France by 2kris(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Enjoy your very brief stay in France. Another embarrassment loading.
foolish fellow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) / Obafemi Martins Celebrates BabyMama, Abigail Barwuah On Her Birthday (photo) / 5 Reasons Barca's President Is Responsible For The Club's Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.