Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,775 members, 7,965,917 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead (1188 Views)

Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by psucc(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Israel’s First Lady, Rivlin is deadPublished on June 4, 2019 By John Owen Nwachukwu

Israel’s First Lady, Nechama Rivlin, 73, died on Tuesday morning after battling with a respiratory disease for years, the Presidential Residence announced.

She died at Beilinson Hospital in Petah Tikva, The Jerusalem Post reports.

Three months ago, Rivlin underwent a lung transplant.

Rivlin suffered from pulmonary fibrosis and required the constant use of a portable oxygen tank, which was attached to her even during official ceremonies she attended with her husband.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement: “Together with all the citizens of Israel, my wife Sara and I express deep sorrow at the passing of the wife of the president, Nehama Rivlin.

“We all prayed for her healing during the recent period in which she fought bravely and with all her might for her life.

“We extend our heartfelt condolences to the president and to all his family. May her memory be a blessing,” he said.

Rivlin was born in Moshav Herut, an agricultural community in today’s central Israel.

Her parents, Drora and Mendi, emigrated from the Ukraine and were among the pioneer founders of the community.

In 1971, she married Reuven Rivlin and the couple lived in Jerusalem.

Rivlin had a BSc in Botany and Zoology. As the first lady, she focused her activities on the environment, nature and art, as well as children with special needs.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/04/israels-first-lady-rivlin-dead/
Re: Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by nepapole(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
R.ip. Her own time don reach be that.

1 Like

Re: Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by Zuorom: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
LuciferRamadan:
She has been sacrificed for her husband's re-election.

I wonder when world leaders like Netanyahu started allowing Afonja & Osu potopotor babalawos to advice them.

*spits angry
she is not Netanyahu's wife, she is the wife of israeli president Reuven Rivlin, Netanyahu is the Prime minister and his wife's name is Sara

2 Likes

Re: Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Rip as she returns to nothingness.
Re: Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by simonlee(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Zuorom:

she is not Netanyahu's wife, she is the wife of israeli president Reuven Rivlin, Netanyahu is the Prime minister and his wife's name is Sara
you for leave the mumu for im ignorance na

5 Likes

Re: Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by tydi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
LuciferRamadan:

I wonder when world leaders like Netanyahu started allowing Afonja & Osu potopotor babalawos to advice them.

*spits angry

Start having breakfast again so your brain would reset back fasting is over

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by Amuocha: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
After they said, they will attend Buhari's inauguration on June 12 undecided

Buhari sef angry
Re: Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by simonlee(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
LuciferRamadan:

*spits angry

3 Likes

Re: Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by Houseofglam7(f): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by daddytime(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Awww...

I hope mazi has been informed.
Re: Israeli First Lady Rivlin Is Dead by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
LuciferRamadan:

*spits angry

You see how misinformed you are?

Stop jumping up and down on Nairaland just to be noticed.

(1) (Reply)

American Troops Ran Out Of Afghanistan In The Middle Of The Night / **N.A.S.A Want To ''bomb'' The Moon** / Mossad In Another Assassination On A World Stage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.