Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (54507 Views)

Must See: Ten (10) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know / I Have A Confession To Make But Not Ready For The Repercussion. / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Ryan03(f): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
Nigerian ladies are hopeless,senseless,.esp between ages 18 and 35. Useless set of low lives,prostitutes.one ugly shapeless fat piece of garbage was styling for me. You are claiming big girl using phone of lets say 50k but u cant feed well,to eat is a problem.but you flaunt the phone for my face like say na iphone xs.poor people are always proud. Slaves
You must be a teenager or an adult with the brain of a teenager for you to be so frustrated Over women issues, so frustrated its in your signature. learn to accept rejection cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nonstopvibez: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2019
I love when my messages are read and someone somewhere got my point.u r the dullard here. Oya rush and get married and ask me for advice later. I dont get rejected. Just feelings after sex. Normal naija ish. Nigga get your head checked.
Ryan03:
You must be a teenager or an adult with the brain of a teenager for you to be so frustrated Over women issues, so frustrated its in your signature. learn to accept rejection cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Agugbadin: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2019
bukatyne:

How did she pull it off?

Smartness
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Ryan03(f): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Fourwinds:
it doesn't stop the fact that I see all these irritating things everyday
Which area do you live? Where are the places you visit? Who are your friends? You Cant live in a ghetto and expect to see decent girls, you Cant be visiting clubs, LovePeddler houses etc and expect to meet a decent girl, you Cant keep yahoo boys and fvck boys as friends and not expect to meet their kind of girls, you Cant be jobless, indecently dressed etc and expect a working class lady. Check yourself

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by bukatyne(f): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Agugbadin:

Smartness

If she was smart enough to pull it off, then she is smart enough to go to school.

Why didn't she just get the real thing?

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Ryan03:
Which area do you live? Where are the places you visit? Who are your friends? You Cant live in a ghetto and expect to see decent girls, you Cant be visiting clubs, LovePeddler houses etc and expect to meet a decent girl, you Cant keep yahoo boys and fvck boys as friends and not expect to meet their kind of girls, you Cant be jobless, indecently dressed etc and expect a working class lady. Check yourself
let me educate you... Just take a bus from Berger or Ketu to Somolu and come back that you won't see what OP has listed... You are just denying the truth in front of your nose... I'm even shock for you to even mention club house... You don't even need to go there. You disgust me those questions

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Alberto247(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019
patroit001:

So you will tell a stripper that she is wrong, tell their customer they are wrong and also the proprietor of the club he/she is wrong too. They can not all be wrong.

morally they are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Ryan03(f): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

You don’t get it do you??
Anyways, I get your point. Don’t worry, we ain’t going nowhere, keep opening them like you are a farm tool just to satisfy your insecurities. The bad ones will keep coming, devour you and dump your ass. Remember, you advertised them for all to see.
Silly cunt!! Ho lo show grin
Lol, you had to insult her and call her names because she made her opinion known? Respect is reciprocal bro, if this is what it means to be an alpha male or what it means to stay woke, i'll pass

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by missimelda01(f): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Sex objects you say.... It's unfortunate that in some cases the men are the objects.. the world doesn't revolve round sex and marriage, there are better things to worry about.
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm.. It is not a priority they get married... Now I can understand... Some will be use as sex objects walahi...
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by selemo: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2019
lexy2014:

Are u a white man? Are u in a lab thinking of how to improve humanity?
Yes, I am physicist.. It is time we stop talking about irrelevant things, especially mainly about women. Our forums and blogs are full of trash. No reasonable discussion..
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by selemo: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2019
dairykidd:

Dullard everyone doesn't need to be a lab scientist to be productive.. There are also social scientists but how can u know when everything u see is in black and white undecided
Why only white guys?
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by selemo: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
dont mind those boys who can't mind their business. Africans and hypocrisy
I do not know why black men do not mind their business..
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by lexy2014: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2019
selemo:
Yes, I am physicist.. It is time we stop talking about irrelevant things, especially mainly about women. Our forums and blogs are full of trash. No reasonable discussion..

I didn't ask if u are a physicist or not. I asked Are u a white man? Are u in a lab thinking of how to improve humanity?

selemo:
Yes, I am physicist..

This doesn't answer d question

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by thelish(f): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2019
koyyes:
You won't even notice all these if you were actually busy inventing something.

Someone with a d1ck typed this and feels he has done something good and productive in life...

P*$$1 slave.

Saving souls is a kingdom invention
He has sure done sth good
Stop encouraging nonsense
Most of these girls need help

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2019
missimelda01:
Sex objects you say.... It's unfortunate that in some cases the men are the objects.. the world doesn't revolve round sex and marriage, there are better things to worry about.
nna meeeeennnhhh... That means na kerewawa... Back and fort be the deal for both sides oooooo..

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by tomdon(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2019
Jowanson:

Rational mind you said? Really? Speaking the truth is not saying the person cannot mind his business...but rather expressing a displeasure about something and profering advice to such thing...Civilization and liberality is what is killing the moral of societal etiquette

Stick your morality into your Anus Oga, and let people live their lives freely and stop condemning people based on your own personal jaundiced and shortsighted opinion
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Ryan03(f): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2019
Fourwinds:
let me educate you... Just take a bus from Berger or Ketu to Somolu and come back that you won't see what OP has listed... You are just denying the truth in front of your nose... I'm even shock for you to even mention club house... You don't even need to go there. You disgust me those questions
generalising and trying to make everyone live according to your standard is more disgusting. I have a very decent girlfriend, i've got decent sisters and female friends. Those girls you talk about are just some, so why insult all Nigerian girls (i know you didnt, trying to reach out to others with this post), i see these girls sometimes but i Dont care cause before i'll see one, i've seen about 5-7 decently dressed girls. Most guys that condemn these girls do worse than them, they patronise them then come out to castigate them.

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Ryan03:
generalising and trying to make everyone live according to your standard is more disgusting. I have a very decent girlfriend, i've got decent sisters and female friends. Those girls you talk about are just some, so why insult all Nigerian girls (i know you didnt, trying to reach out to others with this post), i see these girls sometimes but i Dont care cause before i'll see one, i've seen about 5-7 decently dressed girls. Most guys that condemn these girls do worse than them, they patronise them then come out to castigate them.
just take a look at yourself... I thought u said they only exist in club house and what have u... Now you accepted u do see them... Did OP tell u it was all Nigeria girls? Simple understanding u lack... Those he is referring know themselves...

Next time reason with the brain
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2019
E pain Nairaland ladies... They're in sifia pains. See attack from left, right, front, back and center.

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2019
0ppa:
MOST MISTAKES LADIES MAKE BUT DO NOT KNOW.

(c) oppa

1. YOU EXPOSE YOUR CLEAVAGES. You expose your cleavages. Dear, you must ponder o'er it and think you are 'sexy.' Sexy you mean? Like a thing that creates a sex urge? Is that what you are? Smiles. You do NOT look attractive but sexually appealing (two different words). Did you get that? Yes, you look like a LovePeddler (an attention-seeking LovePeddler). If you were quite observant, guys only say 'you look hot' or 'you look sexy (a thing for sex).' Is that what you want to be? A sex thing? A sex tool? That is why you have no time to think! That is why you get broken-up! Know why? He only came for the advert you sought earlier and as foolishly as you are (with no time to think), you gave in (he needs a decent thing now). Girls who dress without advertising their chest-cups look beautiful.
Do you know that a girl who dresses in revealing clothes attract 'customers?' Remember the law of demand? Yeah, cheap things attract customers. Yes, the song in your head is you are a slay-queen.. Where is that coming from? Who told you you are? Ask guys for their honest opinion'bout you, you actually look stupid and as a thing to use.
2. TOO MUCH MAKE-UP. I wonder how satisfying you would feel if sb saw you today looking like the fake Nicky Minaj and later sees you tomorrow looking like Mercy Johnson acting a role in a Nollywood village. Too much make-up sends the (wrong) message that you are desperate for attention. I know you don't really know but it is a turn-off for guys.
3. BATHING WITH PERFUME. I know you must feel you scent like the petals from paradise..but, excuse you, must you overdo things? You are likely to be seen as sb who has a body odour and uses the perfume as its deterrent.
4. MINI-SKIRTS. During a research for a project I was to conduct in school, I get the 'mini skirt is what is in vogue' gibberish from girls a lot. Hello? I wonder how comfortably you feel that half your laps (even the ones with craw-craw ..rashes and zits) is out. You can't even get to sit properly in feminine modesty or bend or walk comfortably and properly. Why are you created to seek attention? Attention from rapists I guess. You may not know, you actually look cheap! In your early 30's after this youthful exuberant lifestyles and with no husband, you will then change your appellation to 'Chioma Jesus' and forget when at eighteen you had borne 'Chi La Hot.' Chioma Jesus kill you there. Nonsense.
5. HEAVY SMELLY WIGS. Excuse me, are you a schizophrenic? Like, are you addicted to madness? The wig isn't yours still you poise around with it polluting the air.. Oh, you wig-air pollutant, get behind me!
6. SMELLY MOUTH. I had a girl friend ( I meant girl friend not girlfriend) who was very much keen on reporting to me who had a bad breath and who hadn't. Gentlemen, you need to come and see how this Miss So-and-so's mouth smelt like erosion was taking place in some sewage soakaway beneath her throat -- very poisonous. The worst is most girls do not know to brush twice daily; morning and night. The night brush will help erode all the left-overs hiding in each tooth. In the morning, you will have a lesser bad breath. It is even advisable that if you have to take a nap, you brush after.
7. WEARING TIGHT AND REVEALING ATTIRE. Afore my analysis, I have a question: is wearing solely the leggings actually meant for outdoor activities? Very poor mentality. Most girls dress stupidly, indeed. The leggings was actually meant to be worn underneath a skirt. Wearing tight and revealing attire shows what level one has in indoor prostitution (argue with yourself). I am thinking, what is your aim in life?
8. ARMPITS. Una know unaselves. Shave, you no gree. Clean am, you no gree. Na to carry deadlock for armpits dey waka. May God save you.
9. LIE-LIE. Yeah, see them.., they are giggling now. Ninety percent are guilty of this. 'My name is Annie Cara' but her ATM card reads Anamakelechukwu Chizobamnaonwu.
Why are you like this na?
'I school in BSU' and you don't know the name of your VC. May God forgive you.
'I rarely hardly eat that whitish thing..what do they call it .. yeah fufu. I don't like it.' But at the mention of your name, every fufu bows at home.

In fact.., I rest my case..I'm vexed.
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by tiswell(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2019
TheNaijanBlog:
Dear OP, all these your lists will make sense if you falsely assume women dress for men. Women only dress for two people, 1. Herself, women love to feel good about themselves, 2. For OTHER women!!.

So if you don’t like all those things in a woman anytime you come across such women, just carry face to one side, you are not her target audience.
Women dress for men.

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by RealityShot: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Magnoliaa:
Sighs... Excluding 5,6,8,9... wth is wrong with leaving a lady be and just to do what she wants?? Seriously, these things are no big deal. Nothing. Using makeup, wearing sexy and cleavage-revealing clothes and mini skirts... so what??
madam!
swear now that you or a lady near you has never complained when a guy wears boxers or shorts that reveals his length and breadth and walks freely in his compound or area!

mtcheww... I don tire for una girls!

una go wear show back, breess, laps, yanch, etc...

but if i wear tight trouser, una go say the thing dey show!!!! HARRASMENT!!!

weting una dey do with una mini top and skirts?? ENPOWERMENT

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2019
Most ladies shaaa

1 Like

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Sexymercy: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZm4Elt8zRA
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
thelish:

Saving souls is a kingdom invention
He has sure done sth good
Stop encouraging nonsense
Most of these girls need help

And you and the op don't need help?

Big hypocrite.

I am sure when the op sees you offline, he will tell you 100 things that are wrong with you.
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by pansophist(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Agugbadin:
Lies is one of their worst mistakes, A woman who is not a lawyer, who did not even attempt a university education let alone law school lied to a man in their church that she a lawyer, and they married and had children, there was job opening where the service of a graduate lawyer is required, when asked to forward her certificate as the job was reserved for her, they discovered that madam did not attend university let alone a law school.

Her husband should be equally uneducated. One can not deceive me that he/she is a lawyer (and I'm not even a lawyer). Lawyers are known by their behaviour, prose, way of looking at things, style of speaking and writing etc. For her not to attend uni, and can prolonge such lie after marriage only goes to show the mental incapacity of the associates.

2 Likes

Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Jowanson: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
tomdon:

Stick your morality into your Anus Oga, and let people live their lives freely and stop condemning people based on your own personal jaundiced and shortsighted opinion

Well I don't blame you... You are still an indomie child judging from your write up and reasoning...if you check my write up, I never insulted you...

Good home training is lacking here..by this am sure you would know where the blame should go to...what a pity!
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by patroit001(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Alberto247:

morally they are wrong.
Morally you said. Its wrong indeed. In Yoruba culture, same sex relationship is a taboo. But in America its legal.
Gov. Yerima married 13yr old but You can't try it in Yoruba land
Morality is relative.
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by patroit001(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fourwinds:
patron ..well done
Billionaire Ned Nwoko married 19yr old Regina that is moral but if its not a rich man we will shout morality.
Hypocrisy
Re: Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. by Fourwinds: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
patroit001:

Billionaire Ned Nwoko married 19yr old Regina that is moral but if its not a rich man we will shout morality.
Hypocrisy
It is not about Regina here... now let me educate you in the case of Regina... She is guaranteed for life by the wealth of her husband.. And she not underage OK... But if it were to be a struggling guy, I won't advice a girl of such age to marry him because she still has time to engage in productive things that will bring wealth to her... So you don't just jump into marriage... Now back to the topic.. Morals is what every society look forward to even as useless as people look at USA.. They still preach good moral. That is one of Donald Trump wish for USA.. Now imagine Africa that has be known for such decided to deviate from it...So what OP state is very much what is happening today. .and I stand by it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / Which One Destroys Man Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.