Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,371 members, 7,971,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why, How & Where To Get Free Advertising In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why, How & Where To Get Free Advertising In Nigeria (178 Views)

Free Advertising For Businesses / Billboard Advertising In Nigeria / Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why, How & Where To Get Free Advertising In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
A friend came to me in February telling how he was struggling in his palm kernel business. The way he spoke, I tried to think up ways to help him grow. But since I've never been a businessman (I've been a salary worker all my life), it seemed I had no idea.

Although I'm a worker, I've been researching on online business possibilities. So, I just remembered what I read in a book about advertising as a powerful means of getting businesses to succeed. I told him. We started to talk about it. At the end of the day, we discovered a couple of free advertising options.

But, this did not make much sense to me until today when I ran into the friend I told you about. He looked so good and was very grateful to me for the idea of free advertising as it helped him break through his struggles.

So, it occurred to me to share the idea here so that we can discover more together and help struggling businesses to succeed.

Here are the options I shared with him (please share any that you know):
1. - This is well established.
2. - This is also well established.
3. TYM.com.ng - There is a marketplace here. Although, this is new, its advantage is that it is not regulated like the established marketplaces. You don't need to sign up and you don't need to wait for approval.
4. If you know any other one that is still functioning, please share. You might just be helping someone.
Re: Why, How & Where To Get Free Advertising In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please, I noticed that the Nairaland bot has removed numbers 1 and 2. Number 1 is Olx(dot)com(dot)ng while number 2 is jiji(dot)ng.

(1) (Reply)

Online Trading / Different Types Of Stock / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.