Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,865 members, 7,931,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:40 PM

Shatta Wale Plants A Kiss On stonebwoy During Their 'peace' Press Conference - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Plants A Kiss On stonebwoy During Their 'peace' Press Conference (319 Views)

Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Plants A Kiss On stonebwoy During Their 'peace' Press Conference by axcer: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
GistMore.com

Today, Ghanaian dancehall acts Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy held a “Peace Conference” to address the way forward about their former beef and reconciliation.

Speaking at the conference held in Accra, both acts agreed that they will also need the fans and the media to support them to make it last. They also assured their fans that when they fail at it again, they will keep trying as imperfect humans.

Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale also called for the media not to be pitching them against each other and stated that how stories were reported sometimes pushed them to react badly. The two acts also announced that they will jointly be holding a concert which has been named “Ghana First”.

During the press parley, Shatta Wale planted a kiss on Stonebwoy's cheeks to prove they are really cool.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/shatta-wale-plants-a-kiss-on-stonebwoy-during-their-peace-press-conference

Re: Shatta Wale Plants A Kiss On stonebwoy During Their 'peace' Press Conference by axcer: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2019

Re: Shatta Wale Plants A Kiss On stonebwoy During Their 'peace' Press Conference by axcer: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Shatta Wale Plants A Kiss On stonebwoy During Their 'peace' Press Conference by Donniefred(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
How this news take affect $1 = N360? angry
Re: Shatta Wale Plants A Kiss On stonebwoy During Their 'peace' Press Conference by Realbelieveer(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Wizkid and davido. Oya

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress #gbemisolagomez And Husband, #temigomez Lose Son. / Relationship : He Cheats With Anything On Skirt, Should I Leave Or Should I Stay / “i’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him” – Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.