Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,785 members, 7,889,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya (26817 Views)

IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids / Pasuma To Marry Ronke Odusanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by sophy09: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2010
Is it true that Pasunma is dating Ronke Odusanya?
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by tope3x(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2010
and so, what does that have to do with us? lipsrsealed
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by spikedcylinder: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2010
There are the rumours, I believe. Why did you ask, OP?
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by wealth11: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2010
yessss, abi na u won date pasuma?
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by tope3x(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2010
post something reasonable, stop wasting nairaland paper, leave space for people who have something reasonable to post.
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2010
sophy09:

Is it true that Pasunma is dating Ronke Odusanya?

i heard it before too, dont really know if its true
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by sophy09: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
Someone commented on it and I wanted to be sure. I saw a link on the two dating. Well as they say birds of the same feather flock together.

http://news.ghananation.com/templates/?a=18489
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by bawomolo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
nine kids. Some men are still raising litters in the 21st century.

na wa o
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by sophy09: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
I wonder what the lady see in him. I hope they are just dating and not planning to get married. Oh well she is familiar with the scenario cause they are similar to her role play.
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by bawomolo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2010
expect some baby mama drama if you marry this bobo

the children would fight tire for inheritance.
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by spikedcylinder: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2010
sophy09:

I wonder what the lady see in him. I hope they are just dating and not planning to get married. Oh well she is familiar with the scenario cause they are similar to her role play.

Pasuma is a good looking man. Razzness aside.
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by denzel2009: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ok who is Ronke Odusanya?
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by Skidoc(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2010
^^^Was going to ask the same question. Who the hell is Ronke Odusanya?
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by spikedcylinder: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2010
Ronke is a Yoruba movie actress. [size=4pt]I however know her cuz she was my senior in secondary school.[/size]
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by denzel2009: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Ronke is a Yoruba movie actress. [size=4pt]I however know her cuz she was my senior in secondary school.[/size]
Oh now I know her. . . Folake idi dowo,aflakky baby erulomo. cheesy
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by spikedcylinder: 5:52am On Oct 02, 2010
Buhahaha! You are a clown! grin grin grin grin
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by favouredjb(f): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2010
I even heard they are planning to get married,like spiked said paso is very handsome,but am sure d five different women that has kids for him won't let her0 rest.

I was kinda disappointed when I first heard,but then wetin be my own.I like arabambi,but I dnt see ronke settling dwn with a fuji musician.
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by sameolg616(m): 1:40am On Oct 15, 2010
i was disappointed as well, both are semi-educated pple,so they fit, besides,the gal only looks a fine face but no brains.4real,she is not dat intelligent
so perfect match.pasuma has really done mushin proud, im impressed by his progress generally, he used to be my next door neighbor areaboy then, but as they say, over here,give a man half a chance and he takes it, so its true wat they say, theres a drop of greatness in every man
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2010
i heard it is true
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by favouredjb(f): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
@sameolg ronke is actually a graduate
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by sameolg616(m): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2010
favouredjb:

@sameolg ronke is actually a graduate
en en graduate?what school?OSU, do u mean pple reading to pass or we reading to know(pls re-define graduates)OSU, the pretenders, thats the first private-university-wannabe school in 9ja, back then it was 50k to gain admission there and school for some rich men's school rejects wen there were no options like babcock,covenant, its more like comparing lasu to lasu-satellite campuses, its only right to represent wer i'm from , U.I
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by favouredjb(f): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2010
Whatever,am just trying to tell you she went to osu,its her problem whether she settled her lecturers or not
Re: Pasuma And Ronke Odusanya by sameolg616(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2010
well favoured,all i was trying to say as well was:attending osu doesnt make her a graduate or learned

(1) (Reply)

Jude C Odoh Duplicates Sylvester Madu's Head Via Makeup / Okey Bakassi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrity Caricature Drawings (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.