Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep (1699 Views)

Hardworking Little Girl Spotted Washing And Cleaning Her Small Toy Benz Jeep / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / Actress Ini Edo Poses With Benz Jeep In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep by NollyMedia(f): 5:08am On Jun 05, 2019
Veteran comedian “Mark Angel Comedy”, Mark Angel has disclosed that he has secured a mercedes benz jeep,according to his excerpt he claimed it was necessary for him to upgrade his status in the presence of his potential employers and attract deals.
Mark Angel who his known for his hilarious act comically said the Benz must give him good paying jobs and fortune because of the hype today on Benz cars , if not he will have problem with the person that started the Benz hype.

Mark Angel who is spectacularly known with little emmanuella prays the new upgrade pave way for him.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

Benz this, Benz that… if this Benz does not give me good paying jobs, God will punish the particular person that started this hype. Athink they said if I’m not driving Benz, clients will think that I’m not worth their money and will not pay me well for my jobs. From now on, any client repeat that- “what will you use that kind of money to do?” Phrase… me and him, plus all his staff will fight real fight. Am not playing with u people again o. Let somebody not go and use his life savings and buy car, and u people will start telling him story. Instead let me just tell the dealer that am not doing again oooo…

Source: https://www.linkupchoice.com

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep by Kwamecron(m): 5:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Me self want benz this year, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep by odiereke(m): 5:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep by Theaimischips: 5:28am On Jun 05, 2019
Hh
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep by fox26: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Congrats. I want a Benz too. People on Nairaland underrated me.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep by Rednaxelot: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2019
Veteran comedian “Mark Angel Comedy”, Mark Angel has disclosed that he has secured a mercedes benz jeep
Which one is Mercedes Benz Jeep again?

Mercedes Benz and Jeep joined hands to manufacture a car for him?

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep by handsomebanana(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Which one is Mercedes Benz Jeep again?

Mercedes Benz and Jeep joined hands to manufacture a car for him?

I used to think Emmanuella was just joking that her “uncle does not know book” in their comedy skits

Truely, I can confirm “he doesn’t know book”

All in a rush to be savage.
If I ask you make you point where e talk Benz jeep, you no go fit point am
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Just Acquired Himself A New Benz Jeep by nanakgh(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2019
Benz Jeep?
Toyota Nissan?
Mercedes Ferrari?
Opel VW?

Not every 4×4 is a Jeep dear Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Moment 50Cent Brought Out Davido As Special Guest At World's Famous Music Venue / ”I Don Commot My Hand For Anything Wey Concern Nigeria” – Man Celebrates / Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates 25th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.