Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,159 members, 7,946,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... (658 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Why Is God Always Angry In The Old Testament / Is God Always In Control? A Message From My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by uchkochi(m): 5:25am On Jun 05, 2019
God always answer me when I pray for people because I do it as if I am the one with the challenge. Compassion wells up in me like it is now. Send me that prayer request that you want to pray about for the last time. I will lay down on it praying and expect the answer from God. Remember to testify.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by ikechemez(m): 6:08am On Jun 05, 2019
Lost job since 2017. I need a job

2. Financially breakthrough to complete my abandoned project.

3. Deliverance from every possible bondage and generational curses.
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2019
uchkochi:
God always answer me when I pray for people because I do it as if I am the one with the challenge. Compassion wells up in me like it is now. Send me that prayer request that you want to pray about for the last time. I will lay down on it praying and expect the answer from God. Remember to testify.

Thank you sir!

a good job

wisdom and understanding

And breakaway from some unhealthy habits

whatsapp me if you want to
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Thank you sir I want you to pray for me on financial breakthrough
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by nnamdiosu(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2019
uchkochi:

Hello brother. God bless you. Should we write down our. Prayer requests here or pm them to you? God bless you as you pray for us. amen.
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by MrLankeeee(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Financial breakthrough and favour from God.
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by jimfarayola(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2019
God bless you.... I want you to pray for me..

- I need a good job
- Help me pray for absolute financial breakthrough
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by Bloooody(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2019
I need you to pray for me.
-bring back Mandela to life and former president y'aradua cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by chigoziri2403(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Pray for me for sound health, and my family
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by Greatzeus(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Different scam format are invented daily,magas are born daily so you will get customers,even if it's just to make enough to feed toay grin
Watch,next is to add WhatsApp number and saying let's talk privately,naija I hail wink

4 Likes

Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by Dantedasz(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2019
uchkochi:

I suggest you visit a hospital and display this your lovely gift. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by nnamdiosu(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hi bro.
Prayers of protection, Gods direction in marital and career wise.
Mercy and grace from God.

Then lastly, that God should also uphold and keep you going strong. Amen smiley
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by LordReed(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
uchkochi:

Pray for me that the god will provide unequivocal proof of its existence to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by Regiomontanus(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
1Sharon
LordReed
XxSabrinaxX
OtemAtum
Hopefullandlord
CAPSLOCKED

Something is happening here. grin
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by LordReed(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Regiomontanus:
1Sharon
LordReed
XxSabrinaxX
OtemAtum
Hopefullandlord
CAPSLOCKED

I have made my prayer point already, standing by for action.
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by 50power: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Do you own a church? List your church on Nigerian church directory https://www.naijachurches.com.ng/
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by 1Sharon(f): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Regiomontanus:
1Sharon
LordReed
XxSabrinaxX
OtemAtum
Hopefullandlord
CAPSLOCKED

I can't even tell, if he's being serious or sarcastic grin
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by OtemAtum: 3:36am On Jun 06, 2019
I can see that you are talking about Yahweh, one of the gods. How can Yahweh who is currently in a spiritual cage answer any human being? This is also a scam.

Dibnim 4:1-4
1. Work more and pray less. And if it is possible, work all and do not pray at all. Because working without prayers can achieve the best of results, but praying without working shall lead you nowhere.
2. For it is effort that works and not mere wishes called prayers.
3. A good nation has more industries than prayer houses but a bad nation is filled with prayer houses with only a few industries.
4. Thinking and working in line with the best of thoughts achieve results and this is the tool of the wise, but praying and fasting is a sheer waste of time.
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by madprophet(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
uchkochi:

Please how do we send you the prayer point
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Good evening sir,
I need prayers for forgiveness of sins, God's favour and protection in my life.
Also may he(God) grant me a destiny helper
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by macjurek(m): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Prayer For Employment of Upper Six Digit Salary.........By June,2019
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by kellytuns(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2019
(1)i need prayers for forgiveness of my sins,(2)good job for my wife(3)i want God to bless me with a good car for school runs before September...a golf 3 or corolla.
Re: God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I..... by adoyi8: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2019
I don't understand why a lot of Nigerians are still gullible in this age of 5G.

(1) (Reply)

Letters Of Pontius Pilate Exposing The Jews / What If God Was A Contractor Hired To Create The Universe? Too Much Wisdom!! / You Get Generational Curses From Sex Partners – Mike Bamiloye Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.