Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Please I need your advice !!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I need your advice !!!!!! (636 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I need your advice !!!!!! by kayla79(f): 1:35am On Sep 30, 2010
I met this guy through a mutual friend he came to visit me the problem is the guy isn't my type, I don't know how to tell him? And I don't want to offend this guy.Now he is telling me he loves me but I don't feel the same about him so each time he tells me he loves me it makes me cringe. please How do I break the news to him? without offending him??
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by Osama10(m): 1:38am On Sep 30, 2010
Save yourself and save him too by telling him the blunt truth, I don't love you.
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by omega25red(m): 1:39am On Sep 30, 2010
Osama10:

Save yourself and save him too by telling him the blunt truth, I don't love you.
^^^ this is all you need to do
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by kayla79(f): 1:47am On Sep 30, 2010
each time I try to tell him, he changes the subject are says he'll call me back.
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by Osama10(m): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2010
Why do bother taking his calls then?
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by omega25red(m): 1:52am On Sep 30, 2010
you are not trying hard enough. when he hangs up send him a text of what you want to say and let him know this is what you were going to say before he hung up
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by kayla79(f): 1:53am On Sep 30, 2010
Thanks my brothers I will try that!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you and god bless!
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by Dsense(m): 2:15am On Sep 30, 2010
I swear to God ,I'm tired of all this stupid ,rubbish nd trash thread u ppl share here ,U ppl had turned Romance Section to where ppl see nd run by posting dis ur irritating topic ,Is it by force to post or share nd if u r jobless couldn't u ask mummy if to help her with stuff instead of wasting ur time nd ppl's time .I'm sorry i had to attack u nd call u dis name : D**k head.
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by kayla79(f): 2:27am On Sep 30, 2010
D-Sense,,,,,,, I have no Idea why you are so rude!!! If you didn't like my topic why couldn't you just by-pass it,, I am not jobless my dear I work for myself!! why do you need a job? peace of advice don't insult people you don't know please,
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by MsPotato(f): 2:31am On Sep 30, 2010
U need to really tell him the truth once and for all in order to eliminate the lenght of time you are to be tortured from this. And the sooner you do it would be better for you and for him.

Tell him you need to talk to him and you need to tell him the truth and hope he would react fine to it.

Gosh! Although I have not been through your problem, but I can feel your heat. . . embarassed lipsrsealed

All the best and good luck.
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by Dsense(m): 2:42am On Sep 30, 2010
kayla_79:

D-Sense,,,,,,, I have no Idea why you are so rude!!! If you didn't like my topic why couldn't you just by-pass it,, I am not jobless my dear I work for myself!! why do you need a job? peace of advice don't insult people you don't know please,

Dear i wasn't rude at all ,but was just concerned bout what u ppl post here,i could have ignored it as said but couldn't out of hatred i felt towards d thread. I found it unsuitable to be posted online specifically on NL.Once again sorry i apologize ''Mabinu''.
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by obadammy(m): 5:12am On Sep 30, 2010
easy im sorry dnt love you, it cant work, or simply hell no u aint my tpe id prefer number 2
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by iice(f): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2010
Women sef undecided
Just tell the person you're not into them like that and save yourselves, time, energy and misplaced emotions.
Re: Please I need your advice !!!!!! by obadammy(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2010
well sed iice

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Reconciliation Btw Omo & 190; Dyt & Madukaele! / Is It Right For Your Younger Sister/brother To Date Your Ex? / Transition Of Love? Love These Days = Material Stuff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.