Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,491 members, 7,901,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances (24677 Views)

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by Mrop(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2019
According to the popular singer, Duncan Mighty's wife just gave birth to a bouncing baby, He was so excited as he dance happily on his page recently. Congrats to him and his family.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/duncan-mighty-excited-dance-happily-as-his-wife-gave-birth-successfully/

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by Mrop(m): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Watch Video of Duncan Mighty Dancing Happily as his wife Gave birth => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by dPriv: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations

Check signature for this New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN .

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by Davash222(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations to them.

They should name the child, Ogini Diz, then next one should be called Ogini Dat.

38 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by axcerin: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by majamajic(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2019
the man with a Golden voice, congrats bro

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2019
You see those Bet9ja guys, MTN guy and Sex position guy.. You go click report button tire, they will move on to another thread. They too stubborn. Haba!. My report button don spoil sef

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by donbachi(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2019
congrats...chiokike meka ooo.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by RoyalBlu(f): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2019
See that one there saying 'waste shakings'
Na wa cheesy

Congratulations to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by Jayslicky: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2019
R2bees:
You see these Bet9ja guys, MTN guy and Sex position guy.. You go click report button tire, they will move on to another thread. They too stubborn. Haba!
That's because the mods here are fine with it, if you report those guys you may even get a ban, I won't be suprised to know this guys pay nairaland to post all these things.

13 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by tydi(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2019
grin

Congrats wene mighty for God's blessing.
But your baby would grow up and not be proud of how you murdered Mr English the day she was born.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by tstx(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2019
I remember when she came online to lament that the guy was a Wife beater.... I guess money no gree her leave the marriage... When something bad happens now people will blame Satan...

Congrats anyways

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by vizkiz: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Lmao... Prove that feminism only exist on the internet. Most of these ladies will gladly live with a woman beater as long as he's got money.

Smh...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by zeusdgrt(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Correct guy
Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2019
See Duncan sha. Congratulations!
Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by ademidedavid(f): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Davash222:
Congratulations to them.

They should name the child, Ogini Diz, then next one should be called Ogini Dat.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by NinaArsenal(f): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Birth of a Child brings Joy and Blessings in the life of there parents. I pray this Child will be a big source of Happiness and more open doors in there Life.
Welcome little lad..

I can't wait to v my own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by backnbeta(f): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2019
R2bees:
You see those Bet9ja guys, MTN guy and Sex position guy.. You go click report button tire, they will move on to another thread. They too stubborn. Haba!
grin grin I'm tired of clicking report button grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by abike12(f): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations. I hope he has stopped beating her
Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by MhizGladys(f): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2019
Congrats, Duncan
Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by zangiff(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2019
....... cry
Re: Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances by oluwakeup2001: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Congrats to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Mavin Records Marks 10th Anniversary / Efe Meets Comedian I Go Dye / Pregnant Korra Obidi Participates In ”So You Think You Can Dance". Wows Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.