Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood (9766 Views)

Police Forcefully Evict Magodo Estate Residents Over Supreme Court Judgement / Oyan Dam Release: Lagos Alerts Residents Over Flood. / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood by AutoJoshNG: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2019
This scene was captured near the entrance of the prestigious Victoria Garden City (VGC) - a gated community (estate) off Lekki Express Way, Ajah area, Lagos State.

VGC is home to some high-network Nigerians including Nigeria’s Vice-President, Yemi Osibanjo.

A section of the road leading to the main entrance – especially in front of the NICON Hotel, Lagos - has gain notoriety for being always flooded even at the slightest rainfall.

Recently, it rained, and in order for residents and some visitors to move around, an excavator was employed to move them across the flood water.

Watch the video HERE

Source:

https://autojosh.com/vp-yemi-osinbajos-estate-see-how-an-excavator-is-used-to-convey-residents-over-the-flood-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood by AutoJoshNG: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2019
Do Not Offer Bribe To Get Passport Or Driver’s License – VP Osinbajo. Read about it HERE
Re: VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood by HospitalityDiva(f): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood by psucc(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Believe him at your expense. This is Nigeria. Everybody knows how things work here.

ok take a look at this:
I registered for the National ID Card on 3rd March, 2014 at the State Headquarters, Uyo. Exactly, 5 years and 3 months today. Since then, I have been to their office for over 10x (conservatively) since the tracker is not working in my case (I don't know about others). It is the same story, you will get notified when ready. I went they last December, and was told to comeback by March, 2019 which I decided to do just last week hoping it will wok out for me. In fact, it was the greatest disappointment I have ever experienced.

When I got to their office, and asked the security who demanded to see the slip which I obliged him, he told me to take a seat and queue up as my card "must have been ready by now". I was relieved a little. So on getting to their waiting room, I met an army of other Nigerians already seated. Nobody was on seat to answer any word nor did they even inform the waiting people what the problem was. There was no light to power the fan and it was a hot afternoon. After waiting for over an hour without anybody on sight, I simply walked to the secutiry to tell him that I have "willed the Id to my Great Grand Child".

This is Nigeria.

AutoJoshNG:
Do Not Offer Bribe To Get Passport Or Driver’s License – VP Osinbajo. Read about it HERE
Re: VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood by Opportuneke(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Is this really through,

What is Lagos turning into?

This is absolutely bad governance,

Sincerely, when it comes to DRAINAGE MANAGEMENT, WASTE MANAGEMENT & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT, Ambode no try!!!

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
ok
Re: VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood by lalasticlala(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2019

(1)

PDP Tells Tinubu, El-Rufai, Amaechi, Others To Speak Out On Restructuring / PDP May Move Against Disloyal-Governors / FOI Act Applicable To All States In Nigeria - Appeal Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.