Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,570 members, 7,888,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! (1793 Views)

The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. / Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? / Can U Love Somebody Over The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by Anazroe(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2010
Who do u turn to when tHe only person THat'S suPPoseD to wipe aWaY your tears iS tHe one causing THem foR you?
While the haRDest of thing to do is to watch tHe one you love, love somebody else, I know'you all in nairaland are feeling this shit, this shit is death in me. Right. Am tryin to get ma bounce on back
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by InkedNerd(f): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2010
Eh ya, I know what you mean. You'll be fine. Don't worry wink. . . Wait a minute, I just realized your that dude that said that women girls are greedy tongue. . . I kinda don't feel bad for you now.
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by 1102(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2010
The Hardest thing to do is watch the one you love sleep with someone else!
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2010
--190--:

Ain't you suppose be asleep? grin
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by 1102(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2010
REALITY101:

Ain't you suppose be asleep? grin

by 7:43am in the morning~ grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2010
It is bad feeling and it hurts so bad but what can u do?
Life still goes on.
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2010
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by Tinksh(f): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2010
--190--:

Ouch!! That sux!!!
It all sux! Love, lust affection, relationships, i might go join a nunnery!!!
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by 1102(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2010
Tink_sh:

Ouch!! That sux!!!
It all sux! Love, lust affection, relationships, i might go join a nunnery!!!

im willin 2 hold ur hands to the nunnery! tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by Tinksh(f): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2010
--190--:

im willin 2 hold your hands to the nunnery! tongue tongue kiss kiss

Hehehe!!! grin As long as thats all youyr holding. Got to keep myself nice for the nunnery!!
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by Creamish(f): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2010
heheheee . . grin . . 190 . .not serious.

@ OP: it hurts rily, but then. . . take it as a sign dat u guyz r not meant to b wit each other n move d'hell on . . smiley
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by NET1(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2010
Occupy your mind with other things and you'll be better. By other things, i was referring to meaningful things o.

.NET
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by 198: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2010
Creamish:

heheheee . . grin . . 190 . .not serious.

@ OP: it hurts rily, but then. . . take it as a sign dat u guyz r not meant to b wit each other n move d'hell on . . smiley
shocked shocked
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by phemmy88(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
@topic
exactly what i said when my friend and a gurl i loved fell in love!

There ws this girl in school which i met tru a friend, i fell in love wif the gurl, talk to help bt she refuse. . . A week after she confess her love for my friend. There romantic life only lasted for 2months- during this period i went tru hell. . . After the brake up, the gurl try her best to unite wit me which i bluntly refuse. Such is life!
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by Kgdavid(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2010
going thru it ryt now and surprised to find this thread. for me its with a girl who is so close to me who knows i love her but says she loves me as a brother and is in love with my own real life brother who does not even have eyes for her, such is life huh?
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by bxcode(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2010

Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by adamse(f): 2:31am On Oct 02, 2010
such is life my dear
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 02, 2010
Iv bin tru dat road, even time cant heal d wounds,bt mayb time wud heal urs.
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 02, 2010
Damn it. I have been there.It is not an easy thing.
Re: The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! by sexylogan(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
Anazroe:

Who do u turn to when tHe only person THat'S suPPoseD to wipe aWaY your tears iS tHe one causing THem foR you?
While the haRDest of thing to do is to watch tHe one you love, love somebody else, I know'you all in nairaland are feeling this poo, this poo is death in me. Right. Am tryin to get ma bounce on back

@Poster,
i know that feeling but u need it to grow emotionally. happend to me once when i was in my first
year in the university. Damn,that girl was beautiful. she loved having me as a friend to put off
other guys ie. she used to pose with me as her guy but we never went out. instead, she had a
wicked crush on my friend who didn't give a s[i]h[/i]it about her. i almost died,well, a part of me
has died since then. no woman can ever truly hurt me again.
guy,u need it. it's not a pleasant experience, but it will pass and u will meet a great person who will
love and appreciate u in return.
just try and let this one go.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. / Would You Order Your Man Out Of Your Apartment In The Middle Of The Night? / Relationships Seminar .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.