Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) (55047 Views)

Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Wallade(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
I can not understand the significance of the tree he planted. I am still to see it as an important event to put on social media and celebrate as evidence of good governance.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
IF I INSULTS IYAMIRIN , THEY WOULDN'T BAN ME, BUT IF I INSULTS YARABAWA, THEY WOULD, SO

I KNW WHO TO INSULT IF I WANT A BREAK ON NAIRALAND
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Gradually, his tenure is depreciating without any......
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by mrchineke: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
We are not blessed with 'BRAINS' in this part of the world, honestly.

Why cant we just have a TINUBU here in the EAST!!!

Afonja - Why?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wallade:
I can not understand the significance of the tree he planted. I am still to see it as an important event to put on social media and celebrate as evidence of good governance.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are very stupid
Why the insult?
The poster simply made an observation.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
This man must be very stingy with everything. Look at his ADC, he can't package him well. Yes, the guy on suit with dwarf tie. That dude has been suffering with this so called honourable for a füüçking long time
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by sammylove22(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
I hope this man is not paying news media to be in the news always. Next we will hear how He was seen eating egusi soup

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Pinuc: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ihedioha should be serious, Imo is waiting for roads and other infrastructure to be fixed. Stop delaying. Seems you are more interested in living in comfort in the government house. History will judge everyone. Your time is ticking

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lmao..yamreeeee and failure are like 5&6 grin
laplace13:

You guys have a lot of work to do in defending this failure.

He has to gather that crowd of people just to plant tree?

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
KristaPretty:
Tomorrow he will make his brother the Comissioner for Tree planting undecided

first to comment grin
grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Juliet11111(f): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Xisnin:

Why the insult?
The poster simply made an observation.
Bro He made a Stupid observation so he’s stupid

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
laplace13:

Ur Mr integrity travels with more than 50 people every month

Concentrate fool
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
laplace13:

Sorry, you are yet to recover from the demolition of APC in Imo State. It's not failure when APC scammers do it. You can go and visit a snipper shop...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Wallade(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=NORSIYK post=79043188][/quote]

I see, we are expected to celebrate tree planting and promote green areas and culture. OK, he has about 4 years to dispute my worries but I am currently becoming skeptical about his ability to improve lives and governance in Imo state.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Freshlorde: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Pastor dey Enter seat dey Change na come be law maker wey fit fight you
Jgovt:
Ihedioha who has been a Law maker for Years I believe will work with caution and accordingly for the benefits of imolites... I'm a Deltan but I believe IMO will have a good name from now henceforth
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
laplace13:

It’s a ceremony to flag of world environment day. Calm down.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
sammylove22:
I hope this man is not paying news media to be in the news always. Next we will hear how He was seen eating egusi soup
Illiterates will hardly do some research before talking. Today 5th June is world environment day. Planting tree is one way of marking it. Hope your APC scammers calling themselves governors are aware and doing something too to mark the occasion? Or are they enjoying their new under 13 brides?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by amaben2020(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

From the Statue Man to the Tree Man.

Igbos abeg make we to complain about Tinubu jare grin
I've read most of your comments and it's always about ipob, these people are giving you sleepless nights grin

2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Danwakae:
IF I INSULTS IYAMIRIN , THEY WOULDN'T BAN ME, BUT IF I INSULTS YARABAWA, THEY WOULD, SO

I KNW WHO TO INSULT IF I WANT A BREAK ON NAIRALAND

grin wetin be YARABAWA
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
mrchineke:
We are not blessed with 'BRAINS' in this part of the world, honestly.

Why cant we just have a TINUBU here in the EAST!!!

Afonja - Why?

Import Bukola Saraki or keep FFK grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
get To the business of governance and stop all the silly public show of stupidity.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
amaben2020:

I've read most of your comments and it's always about ipob, these people are giving you sleepless nights grin

Let me buy you an official car for being so jobless to read MOST of my comments.

I am kind to my fan club, i keep y'all employed grin

1600 comments and you read them ALL (not most)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Paulo3ree:

grin wetin be YARABAWA

You don't know yarabawa tribe in Nigeria

You should know it can't be HAUSA, because when we talk we do
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by tinsel: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are very stupid
This little girl are you Ihedioha's daughter or girl friend? Calling everybody stupid even those older than your father. It seems stupid is the only words you know.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are very stupid
My dear, just leave the guy. He is bitter cos APC was demolished in Imo State. I have told him to visit the snipper shop if he is not happy we are free from Iberiberism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by tinsel: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are very stupid
This little girl are you Ihedioha's daughter or girl friend? Calling everybody stupid even those older than your father. It seems stupid is the only words you know.
Learn some manners. I believe from your look you are not older than 23 years.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
kaorama:

Illiterates will hardly do some research before talking. Today 5th June is world environment day. Planting tree is one way of marking it. Hope your APC scammers calling themselves governors are aware and doing something too to mark the occasion? Or are they enjoying their new under 13 brides?

Forget about APC or PDP

What's your stress with UNDER 13 , Our religion supports it, so pls go hide your hide in poo, the under 7 u do in secrete God also sees u...Ned Nwoko is no longer a topic cos he is an iyarimin muslim
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Danwakae:

You don't know yarabawa tribe in Nigeria

You should know it can't be HAUSA, because when we talk we do

I be yamiri ka wai
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) by KingOfallOsu: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
kaorama:

Sorry, you are yet to recover from the demolition of APC in Imo State. It's not failure when APC scammers do it. You can go and visit a snipper shop...

But he was still voted out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial / List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.