Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,313 members, 7,943,764 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Please What Type Of Business Start With 30k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Type Of Business Start With 30k (461 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Type Of Business Start With 30k by Venzee(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
I need a profitable business I can start with 30-50k
Re: Please What Type Of Business Start With 30k by blackpanthar: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
PURE WATER BUSINESS
SMALL CHOPS BUSINESS
DIGITAL MARKETING BUSINESS
WHATSAPP SEMINAR ON ANYTHING BUSINESS
EBOOK SALES & MARKETING
AGRECOURSE INVESTMENT is only 25k for 4-6months
IMPORTATION of PHONE ACCESSORIES business
VTU business
DATA Resale business
Recharge card printing Business
Drop shipping
Instagram Account growth business
Sports Arbitrage Trading business
Real Estate Affiliate marketer business
Phone repairer business.

I HOPE YOU CAN FIND YOUR PICK HERE.....
anyone that you like simply go and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH on them.

Thanks and Godspeed

Venzee:

2 Likes

Re: Please What Type Of Business Start With 30k by Ugosample(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Venzee:

to be quite honest with you....

Trading is your best bet
Re: Please What Type Of Business Start With 30k by Opistorincos(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Perfume Oil business
Re: Please What Type Of Business Start With 30k by wakes: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
If you are internet savvy, research KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING. Come back and thank me after making your first N100,000.
Re: Please What Type Of Business Start With 30k by Akalia(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
wakes:
If you are internet savvy, research KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING. Come back and thank me after making your first N100,000.
I publish on KDP but I haven't made a reasonable money of my works since 2017. What's your secret to making sales on KDP?

(1) (Reply)

Register Ur Business/company With The CAC / 332 Undergo Training At Ecobank Academy / Make 5-6-7 Figure Weekly From Your House With Longrich Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.