Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,303 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pregnancy And Priviledges - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy And Priviledges (622 Views)

2016-say No To Unwanted Pregnancy and Baby mamaism / 30 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy And avoid future Complications / Pregnancy And Broken Marriage Plans - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy And Priviledges by hollandis(f): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2010
Is pregnancy now a privilege to jump a queue?3 last tickets were sold to 3 pregnant women that came after me on a flight to lagos recently,even on BRT buses they jump the long queue,irrespective of hw many pple that came b4 them.The question i keep asking myself is' na me give dem belle'?
Re: Pregnancy And Priviledges by 1102(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2010
Nairaland is completely finished~ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy And Priviledges by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2010
@poster
would you like people to give your wife a seat or let her jump the queue if she was on that said bus?!
Re: Pregnancy And Priviledges by saintneo(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2010
dude please dont finish us here o!

grab some very physical medical condition in order to have your way as well
Re: Pregnancy And Priviledges by Tinksh(f): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2010
Are you seriously bitching that a pregnant women gets a seat or a place over you?? o.m.g!!! Please tell me your not!!
Re: Pregnancy And Priviledges by Ferya(f): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2010
[Is pregnancy now a privilege to jump a queue]
@ Poster

My dear it is a privilege like you stated, if you cant stand it, try carry grin.
It is respect.
Re: Pregnancy And Priviledges by Omolola1(f): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2010
I pity the poster
Re: Pregnancy And Priviledges by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2010
Pregnant women are given priority or privileges out of humanitarian consideration. I don't want to be harsh, but since you are clamoring this, it shows your insensitivity or lack of concern.
Re: Pregnancy And Priviledges by Vic2k3(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2010
Poster because they are 2 and u're 1 wink
Re: Pregnancy And Priviledges by InkedNerd(f): 6:18am On Oct 08, 2010
Vic2k3:

Poster because they are 2 and u're 1 wink

Hehehe, funny grin

(1) (Reply)

How Is Your Love Life? / Igbo Men / What Do I Do? Where Do I Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.